Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10
Gaming / Re: Mass Effect 4: Andromeda. Release date: March 21, 2017
« Last post by capnmorgan on Today at 07:26:39 am »
So I bought the Deluxe Edition from the Xbox Store and now I'm wondering "Where do I have to go for my Music download?"  Can't seem to find anything on it.

Edit- Nevermind, I finally found it.  https://masseffectarchives.com/en_US/downloads
Need Help? Ask Here / Re: My country block bakabt tracker
« Last post by ridon428 on Today at 07:03:02 am »
I remember changing the tracker to the tracker's IP address instead of tracker.bakabt.me

wow ... care to explain how to do it?
On the torrent queue, right click a bakabt torrent and click Properties.
Replace that tracker.bakabt.me with 82.192.90.185 under the trackers text box.

I'm not sure if it'll work, though.
Technology / Re: [Suggestion] Help suggesting Malaysian Samsung Phone
« Last post by kitamesume on Today at 06:49:27 am »
Note 5 doesn't have a removable battery, you can only remove it by stripping it off.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Samsung+Galaxy+Note5+Battery+Replacement/51173
Looking for some good entertaining asian action movies, kung fu, shoot em ups, crazy cyborgs, whatever.

I have a very good saga for you then and for everyone that enjoys good quality asian movies.
3 days ago I have watched George Lucas's "Rogue One", meeeh, not too impressed, but the movie had Donnie Yen in it, for those unfamiliar with the name, he played alongside Jet Li in "Hero" and other great Asian movies. That made me remember of his movies "IP Man" 1&2 which in my opinion as a drama fan wore pretty satisfying both in the amount of drama content as well as in the kung fu one. I have seen 2 days ago IP Man 3 as it was released in 2015 being remembered of the series, was good too, almost at the lvl of the 1st 2 movies. Do dare to watch them, they are superb.
The One was pretty good
I also enjoyed Jet Li's Fearless

'The One' was a US production

I think we wore here once before, weren't we? :laugh:

Jet Li was my favorite actor for the duration of my youth, best Jet Li movies in my opinion are Fearless, Swordsman II, Twin Warriors (which was my absolute favorite when I was like 12-14), Fist of Legend, Lethal Weapon 4 (here he's the villain).

Wong Fei Hung I,II&III, Red Dragon, The One, Romeo Must Die, Shu dan long wei (because it's also goof comedy :happy:), Black Mask, Kiss of The Dragon, Unleashed, The Forbidden Kingdom and Hero also deserve mentioning.

If anyone knows of some movies that fit, I'd appreciate the recommendations

All the movies suggested in this post fit your criteria. The age of the movies is not an issue. Convince yourself.

BTW, I also recommend Swordsman and Swordsman III, even if they don't have Jet Li in the cast. :happy:
It's not easy to find a damn english subtitles for some of these movies though. :-\

Warning, warning: DO NOT WATCH THEM IN ENGLISH DUBBING! WARNING! It's beyond retarded. I mean... who the f does these stuff!?*headbang*
I don't know if anyone else agrees with this, but whoever decides movies should be dubbed, regardless of the language, should just be shot on sight, without warning so there's little chance of escape!!! They are a danger to intelligent society, a grave one.
I mean... Russel Crowe said once "The italian voice that did me in Gladiator was brilliant, I think he did me better them myself! :laugh:"
M8, NO! REALLY NO! Don't even joke with this stuff! -_-

Side note: italians don't even know how to speak english because everything is f dubbed in their country. It's just sad... and infuriating, and... sad.
Need Help? Ask Here / Re: My country block bakabt tracker
« Last post by tralala on Today at 06:14:42 am »
IIRC, it is possible, but I don't know the procedure.

BTW ... your information about opera browser really great
It has VPN inside the browser itself - amazing

I remember changing the tracker to the tracker's IP address instead of tracker.bakabt.me

wow ... care to explain how to do it?

Yup ... most cheap VPN are not for torrenting

That's it, ISP block bakabt's IP address unfortunately not the website only but the tracker as well. Thanks for informing it
For my basic understanding tracker use for organizing seeder & leecher (peers) anywhere with same file source under same group (specific tracker) unless it is an open tracker who can link other trackers as well.
So basically ISP can't block any peers IP address but the tracker only.

What I think is there anyway to camouflage trackers IP address to something else likes mirroring it with different IP?
Let's see if tracker IP is 123.45.67.89 go into "mirroring tracker site" become 365.82.72.08 wallaaahh has different IP address but still the same site
with VPN it can be done with tunneling whole process into different IP address but tracker on specific down/upload title just use little bandwidth to organizing peers only not for downloading / uploading data itself which depends on peers.
I don't want to change all torrent process with VPN but just tracker IP, is it possible? for ISP can't block any peers IP in earth

Please enlighten me  :yes:
Thank You

The only way to do that is to basically set up a server to act as your tunnel, which is essentially VPN.

As far as cheap VPN for torrenting, you could give ibVPN a shot. Not dirt cheap, but it's not too expensive, their p2p pricing goes for 4.95$ monthly or 36.95$ per year.
Considering that a number of VPN that allow p2p cost around 8-10$ a month, it's a fairly good deal. They offer 24h free trial and a 15 days money back risk free, I've been using them for past couple of years.
https://www.ibvpn.com/plans-vpn-smartdns-proxy/

ok ... I will look for it
But still, I really like to find free way if it's possible  :P

This will work if you're experiencing a DNS-level block.  Luckily, it's the most common type; banning IPs is a lot more involved and expensive, overall.  IF typing a numeric IP address works (whether IPv4 or IPv6) but the proper text web address does not, then this is almost certainly the case.

Try changing your DNS to Google's (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) or OpenDNS' (208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220) servers.  Both have blocked some IP addresses in the past but nothing near the level of most standard (US) ISPs, much less very restrictive ones (such as those in the UK or AU), and both allow just about all torrent sites I know of at the moment, including BakaBT.

If you don't know how to do this, I'd MUCH rather you search for "change DNS server {your OS here}", since I'm lazy :P, but I can help if you have problems.  If so, I'll need to know which OS you are using, including version (in other words, if Windows, WHICH Windows, for example).

For my case not that simple.
In the beginning my country "internet positif" firewall can be avoided by use google DNS or other openDNS out there.
But now they become smarter to just avoided by using different DNS, the only way I know is use VPN
Some of ISP use to banned P2P also, sometimes I can find a way by use different bittorrent client or by setting its encryption option but sometimes I must choose different ISP that still allow P2P activity
I don't know how some ISP found it, but they really can stop bandwidth traffic if I used it for torrenting but not for other activity.

thanks for all comments
Technology / Re: [Suggestion] Help suggesting Malaysian Samsung Phone
« Last post by Clannad_92 on Today at 05:42:30 am »
so sorry for not including one more "requirement". im more liking the s2/iphone 4 5 shape straight rectangular. i dont like s3 and nexus shape curvy

Note 5 is probably the last remaining galaxy phone with removable battery.
note 5 eh? is it removable battery, forgot to check my uncle's note 5

But since you don't have a budget limit, go with LG V20. You will lose AMOLED, but gain a better camera (especially for video) and a better DAC and a removable battery in a freaking tough as hell metal chassis. Also, the display is gorgeous. Not to mention latest Android and the current latest processor. (well, it's a flagship)
haha, its not "not having limit", its "i maybe can consider and maybe add more if i like it".
i will check that model

Also, in my personal experience, LG lasts a lot more than Samsung does. The reason why I recommend LG most of the time. If I had the budget I would buy that now my phone is nearing it's end as well.
but the market here (my place) is more toward Samsung (and my preference to it); hence my choice.
Music / Re: What are you listening to right now?!
« Last post by Tanis on Today at 05:11:21 am »
Tina Guo - Game On!
FUNimation announced that it has licensed Season 2 of Attack on Titan and My Hero Academia set to premier in 2017

https://www.funimation.com/blog/2016/12/08/funimation-acquires-rights-to-attack-on-titan-season-2-with-premiere-set-for-april-2017/
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/12/09/funimation-announces-attack-on-titan-anime-season-2-license

https://www.funimation.com/blog/2017/03/01/my-hero-academia-season-2-simuldub-stream/
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/03/01/funimation-sets-april-1-date-for-my-hero-academia-season-2-sub-and-dub

FUNimation announced that it has licensed season 1 of Berserk (2016) dub

https://www.funimation.com/blog/2017/03/20/funimation-acquires-berserk-season-1-2016-english-dub/

Crunchyroll and FUNimation previously had announced partnership to share content, including simulcast Streaming, English Dub production, and home video distribution/VOD. FUNimation will dub, distribute Crunchyroll titles digitally, on home video.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-08/crunchyroll-funimation-announce-partnership-to-share-content-via-streaming-home-video-est/.106234
https://www.funimation.com/blog/2016/09/08/funimation-crunchyroll-working-together-to-bring-you-more/

FUNimation announced that it has licensed KanColle – Kantai Collection

The license covers North American home video, video on demand, and broadcast distribution/streaming.

https://www.funimation.com/blog/2017/03/11/funimation-acquires-kancolle-kantai-collection/
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/03/11/funimation-announces-kancolle-home-video-release-plans

FUNimation announced that it has licensed NichijouMy Ordinary Life + OVA, Scrapped Princess, The Betrayal Knows My Name (Uraboku - Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru)

The license covers North American home video, video on demand, and broadcast distribution.

https://www.funimation.com/blog/2016/11/04/announced-at-youmacon-nichijou-scrapped-princess-and-the-betrayal-knows-my-name/
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/11/04/funimation-licenses-nichijou-my-ordinary-life-scrapped-princess-and-the-betrayal-knows-my-name

FUNimation Streaming/Simulcast (Dub+Sub) List (current):
Broadcast/SimulDub List | Simulcast schedule

Crunchyroll and FUNimation have announced partnership to share content, including simulcast Streaming, English Dub production, and home video distribution/VOD. FUNimation will dub, distribute Crunchyroll titles digitally, on home video. More Info: Link | Link 2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Aniplex license statuses for North American Distributors (FUNimation/NISA/Sentai etc.)  (Last updated: 2/28/2017 NISA's season 1 of Working!! expired. Season 3 is still safe.)

Current FUNimation subbed-only home video license status  (Last updated: 12/14/2016)

Current Aniplex North America streaming license list  (Last updated: 2/5/2017)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Netflix streaming license list (Subbed):
Ajin (TV) - Sponsor
Izetta: The Last Witch (TV) (2016-10-05)
Kuromukuro (TV)
Magi: Adventure of Sinbad (TV)
Magical Girl Raising Project (TV)
planetarian (ONA)
Trickster (TV)
English Dub list (NA/U.S.A./Canada): Link

Staff Edit: Please use the edit function if you recently posted.
Note 5 is probably the last remaining galaxy phone with removable battery.

But since you don't have a budget limit, go with LG V20. You will lose AMOLED, but gain a better camera (especially for video) and a better DAC and a removable battery in a freaking tough as hell metal chassis. Also, the display is gorgeous. Not to mention latest Android and the current latest processor. (well, it's a flagship)

Also, in my personal experience, LG lasts a lot more than Samsung does. The reason why I recommend LG most of the time. If I had the budget I would buy that now my phone is nearing it's end as well.
Uploaders' Forum / Potential [ReDone] Replacements
« Last post by Zalis116 on Today at 04:09:24 am »
Just wanted to see if any of these releases could be uploaded based on specs, or if they require further comparison to the older releases on BakaBT.

Memories Off 3.5

On BBT: Anime-Faith & Anime-Influx, .avi/XviD/mp3/hardsubbed - 640x480

ReDone: .mkv/10-bit h.264/AAC/softsubbed, edited from Faith&Flux subs - 640x480

Memories Off #5

On BBT: AquaStar-Anime, .mkv/h.264/AC3/hardsubbed - 1024x576 upscale

ReDone: .mkv/h.264/AC3/softsubbed dialogue & signs, subs based on AQS and yu - 720x480 anamorphic 16:9
This is a remux of MangAnime's Portuguese-subbed release, and still retains those Portuguese subs as a secondary track. I also edited/remuxed yu's subs for the extras. Uploading these two releases would also fully split up the Memories Off OVAs into 4 separate torrents, instead of the 1 combined torrent I uploaded back when the seeding for the individual OVAs wasn't very reliable.

Wind ~ A Breath of Heart (TV)
On BBT:
Static-Subs, TV-source .avi/XviD/mp3/hardsubbed - 640x360
Shinsen-Subs, DVD-source, .avi/XviD/mp3/hardsubbed - 704x396

ReDone: DVD-source, .mkv/XviD/vorbis/softsubbed, subs based on SS/A-Keep and SHS - 720x480 anamorphic 16:9
This is a remux of the German Fan-Edits release, which did include Anime-Keep's English subs alongside the German ones. I went through and edited those English scripts to incorporate Static's translations, correct errors, and make the Shinsen scripts for the DVD-only episodes consistent with the rest of the series. Styling retains SS' color-coded subs, along with a "Plain" alternate track. The German subs are still present as well, for any who may want them. And I have the feeling that the uploader of Wind and Memories Off would be fine with those torrents being replaced  ;)

My Wife is a High School Girl

On BBT:

LIME-Anime, TV-source .avi/XviD/mp3/hardsubbed - 640x480

ReDone: DVD-source .mkv/h.264/AC3/softsubbed, based on LIME - 704x528
I fixed a significant amount of awkward phrasing and translation errors on this one. Strangely (and sadly) enough, there isn't enhanced ecchi content on the DVDs vs. the TV release, but the other improvements should still be worth it.

Mizuiro Jidai

On BBT:
Lunar, .avi/XviD/mp3/hardsubbed - 640x480

ReDone: .mkv/h.264/vorbis/softsubbed dialogue & signs, based on Lunar - 640x480
This replacement only concerns episodes 1-10, which are the only episodes I released. The torrent on BBT has 11-47 from KiteSeekers and 1-10 from Lunar, and could be either swapped or re-uploaded to incorporate the ReDone-Kiteseekers versions of 1-10.

Mizuiro (2003)

On BBT:
No Name Losers, .avi/XviD/mp3/hardsubbed - 704x384

ReDone: .mkv/10-bit h.264/FLAC/softsubbed - 704x480 anamorphic 16:9
This uses an encode by Spanish subbing group EUR (whose Spanish subs are included as a secondary track), with the FLAC audio from a Chinese-subbed release. For the subs, I combined elements from nnl and Miyuki-Fansubs along with my own edits, as sometimes one group had more accurate translation / better phrasing for one line, while the other group had the upper hand for the next.

Natsuiro no Sunadokei

On BBT:
Anime-Empire, .avi/XviD/mp3/hardsubbed - 640x480

ReDone: .mkv/wmv/mp3/softsubbed, based on A-E/SS - 640x480
Maybe not the greatest A/V quality improvement here, but these were the only raws I had available after a group that was planning to do a new encode from the .isos fell through. But I incorporated elements from Static-Subs and my knowledge of the game to enhance the subs as much as possible. Styling retains SS' color-coded subs, with a "Plain" alternate track for those who don't care for multicolor subs.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10