Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10
Gaming / Re: Free Games Megathread
« Last post by logos on Today at 04:02:13 am »
a key for the Paladins closed beta on ps4
 43NM-HHNE-RH3E
Gaming / Re: Video Games You're Currently Playing?
« Last post by logos on Today at 04:00:25 am »
Hatsune Miku: Project Future Tone

The new controls are so fucking confusing they make me want to strangle the devs.
Die scumbags.
yeah, I played the demo, was like ...fuck this game forever, played a few more songs, then deleted it.  Takes all the fun out of the game, turns out its just cuz its a direct from arcade port and the button locations are different...

OnT:
Qurare and Paladins
Forum/Thread Games / Re: Screenshot Battle!
« Last post by VicViper573 on Today at 02:54:26 am »
Technology / Re: [Suggestion] Help suggesting Malaysian Samsung Phone
« Last post by kitamesume on Today at 02:37:33 am »
then if you can still find a Galaxy S5 or Note 4 then you'll be able to get a phone with a removable battery.
Gaming / Re: Recent Gaming Purchases?
« Last post by Tanis on Today at 01:00:49 am »
Super Stardustâ„¢ Ultra (PS4)
Technology / Re: [Suggestion] Help suggesting Malaysian Samsung Phone
« Last post by Clannad_92 on Today at 12:51:35 am »
i would like to stick with samsung, due to close relative and generally market re-sell, and other things too. and older phone is fine, as long as its 2/3gb ram and removable battery

honestly im a terrible smartphone user, often forget that im charging it (and over-timed)

in my mind, i have several candidates already but with todays market with a general name; example note 4, there will bound to have lots of variant which confuses me more.
Music / Re: What are you listening to right now?!
« Last post by Krudda on Today at 12:45:34 am »
Helblinde - Dango Daikazoku (Final edit)

da da da da-n-go dan dan dan-go dango dango dan-go dan dan go
The Lounge / Re: Things that amuse you
« Last post by Krudda on Today at 12:31:26 am »
https://youtu.be/ABC5TRSj9gE

I don't recall watching this one yet. That was hilarious. (its one of the FMAB 4-koma shorts from the BD releases.)
Gaming / Re: Video Games You're Currently Playing?
« Last post by Krudda on Today at 12:03:55 am »
Hatsune Miku: Project Future Tone

The new controls are so fucking confusing they make me want to strangle the devs.
Die scumbags.

The only reason I haven't deleted this already is because it was free.
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/181162-hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-colorful-tone/73921398

You're expected to press several buttons at once, perfectly in time and you've got about 15ms to see what notes you need to press, before you miss. Meanwhile you're pressing 10 other combos a second and the notes are on opposite ends of the screen (and with a 65" screen, thats a loooong way apart)

This makes 2D Dream Fever Extreme or The intense voice of Hatsune Miku with full difficulty modifiers from the previous games, look easy.
Gaming / Re: Recent Gaming Purchases?
« Last post by Saras on Yesterday at 11:37:38 pm »
Mario run for android.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10