Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]
Need Help? Ask Here / Re: Can't up
« Last post by silfar on March 22, 2017, 06:59:48 pm »
okay, thank

all my torrent are dead, my compiuter was crach 2 day ago,  :no: :unsure: lucky it's alright, :unsure:

I don't know how I do this  ???
The Lounge / Re: The General Cat Chat Thread 4
« Last post by Saras on March 22, 2017, 06:58:47 pm »
Lots of famous actors and movie / TV people do. Its not influential on the western media because the masses like it.

Meh, good enough for ADSL
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How's the weather like back in 2004?

On a more serious note. My deepest condolences, I couldn''t live with an internet like that 8 years ago, let alone now.
At this point, I can stream 720p without buffer and there's no discernable lag in games, I'm happy enough.

And with a soft datacap that isn't 8GB, I'm more than happy with this for now.

Though I am kinda annoyed that my mobile can get 80/40. Mobile technology is more advanced than our infrastructure. Hell, only a month or so ago, Australia launched Gigabit 4G (with harsh data caps), meanwhile 80% of the country still relies on paper coated copper.

What's the point in having ultra fast mobile broadband if you can theoretically use a month's data, in 15 minutes, and unlimited data use on technology that's so slow that you'd be lucky to get half a TB in a month.

I suppose I'm happy to be a resident of an itty bitty tiny country, since the government could basically just afford to criss cross the entire nation in fibre. I don't think you can even get a connection that's not fibre down here.

Even if it's a rhetorical question, I might as well answer. It's on time. The faster the connection, the less actual time does your device hog up the network, which reduces congestion for everyone.
Need Help? Ask Here / Re: My country block bakabt tracker
« Last post by Bozobub on March 22, 2017, 06:52:50 pm »
I remember changing the tracker to the tracker's IP address instead of tracker.bakabt.me
This will work if you're experiencing a DNS-level block.  Luckily, it's the most common type; banning IPs is a lot more involved and expensive, overall.  IF typing a numeric IP address works (whether IPv4 or IPv6) but the proper text web address does not, then this is almost certainly the case.

Try changing your DNS to Google's (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) or OpenDNS' (208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220) servers.  Both have blocked some IP addresses in the past but nothing near the level of most standard (US) ISPs, much less very restrictive ones (such as those in the UK or AU), and both allow just about all torrent sites I know of at the moment, including BakaBT.

If you don't know how to do this, I'd MUCH rather you search for "change DNS server {your OS here}", since I'm lazy :P, but I can help if you have problems.  If so, I'll need to know which OS you are using, including version (in other words, if Windows, WHICH Windows, for example).
« Last post by blackhole on March 22, 2017, 05:44:52 pm »
Best I can get where I live is 10/1. It's tragic.

edit: TIL Samuel L Jackson likes anime, and hentai. He may very well be among us. :o https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSVQtlQtxCs
He's also a fan of loli and mahou shoujo anime and manga, it's likely he might know about BBT as it's one of the largest sources of anime available on the internet ready do DL and with 98% seed ratio.
Announcements / Re: Cloudflare bug
« Last post by Krudda on March 22, 2017, 03:22:41 pm »
This was not a recent thing, its been happening for three years - only it happened in bulk recently.
« Last post by Krudda on March 22, 2017, 03:18:30 pm »
Lots of famous actors and movie / TV people do. Its not influential on the western media because the masses like it.

Meh, good enough for ADSL
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How's the weather like back in 2004?

On a more serious note. My deepest condolences, I couldn''t live with an internet like that 8 years ago, let alone now.
At this point, I can stream 720p without buffer and there's no discernable lag in games, I'm happy enough.

And with a soft datacap that isn't 8GB, I'm more than happy with this for now.

Though I am kinda annoyed that my mobile can get 80/40. Mobile technology is more advanced than our infrastructure. Hell, only a month or so ago, Australia launched Gigabit 4G (with harsh data caps), meanwhile 80% of the country still relies on paper coated copper.

What's the point in having ultra fast mobile broadband if you can theoretically use a month's data, in 15 minutes, and unlimited data use on technology that's so slow that you'd be lucky to get half a TB in a month.
Gaming / Re: NieR: Automata [PS4][PC]
« Last post by blackhole on March 22, 2017, 02:41:13 pm »
I couldn't find it again, but I do remember something along the lines:

'The design of the character's wasn't going to be too sexy at first, but then I saw 2B and I asked the team to make her butt perfect or I would fire them and they went out of their way to make it happen. And that's how we have the current design'.

Good decision Taro, please keep doing that.

He admitted quite often that he loves women so it would have been there one way or another lel :)
I like people like him being in charge and being honest about their choices.
Gaming / Re: Mass Effect 4: Andromeda. Release date: March 21, 2017
« Last post by blackhole on March 22, 2017, 02:36:20 pm »
Yeah, I saw character creation video, so many limitations, I have no idea why they went this way, so far you had so many options when making a character, and suddenly they limit this so hard.

Although I should say, Turian Females, that's actually pretty cool.
Gaming / Re: Mass Effect 4: Andromeda. Release date: March 21, 2017
« Last post by Tiffanys on March 22, 2017, 02:11:22 pm »
To be honest the thing I'm most worried about is their ├╝ber shitty character creation and uggo females.

The voiceover work being unemotional and animations being shit are also concerning.
« Last post by Tiffanys on March 22, 2017, 02:09:51 pm »
Best I can get where I live is 10/1. It's tragic.

edit: TIL Samuel L Jackson likes anime, and hentai. He may very well be among us. :o https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSVQtlQtxCs
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]