Author Topic: *Report Site Errors Here*  (Read 233012 times)

Offline kobjingtz

Re: *Report Site Errors Here*
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2008, 03:16:00 pm »
Since box was moved to the new server my torrent descriptions are a bit messed up.
Like this. There is a huge white field between the decription and the statistics.
Looks like the background pic is too high/wide.

Offline zxcvbnm6000

• Blu-ray Fansubs
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2008, 07:31:02 pm »
Since box was moved to the new server my torrent descriptions are a bit messed up.Like this. There is a huge white field between the decription and the statistics.
Looks like the background pic is too high/wide.
I have noticed this too on different files.

Offline kureshii

• Former Staff
  • May typeset edited light novels if asked nicely.
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2008, 07:43:38 pm »
Seems fine on my side, maybe a second or two slower as it tries to find the hostname, but loading times are ok.

Offline Jarudin

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2008, 11:56:32 pm »
The site is actually faster for me .. strange.

As for the descriptions, I changed how the resizing is done, can you give me links to descriptions that have a lot of whitespace?

--Jarudin--

Offline kobjingtz

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2008, 12:04:44 am »
As for the descriptions, I changed how the resizing is done, can you give me links to descriptions that have a lot of whitespace?

--Jarudin--

I haven't browsed through the torrents lately, so i can only give you the links for mine.

Legend of Galactic Heroes Soundtrack Collection
Vampire Knight OST, OP/ED Singles
Ghibli Calendars (1996 - 2000)

EDIT: The one for Vampire Knight OST, OP/ED Singles looks okay now.

Offline Jarudin

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2008, 12:47:11 am »
I -think- I solved it. People are copy-pasting descriptions from others torrents and although it says so in screaming caps 'DO NOT COPY THIS' they still copy it ..

Let me know if it's fixed.

--Jarudin--

Offline kobjingtz

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2008, 01:04:49 am »
I -think- I solved it. People are copy-pasting descriptions from others torrents and although it says so in screaming caps 'DO NOT COPY THIS' they still copy it ..

Let me know if it's fixed.

--Jarudin--

Yes, all perfect again. Thank you. ^^

EDIT: The evil white space came back.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 01:34:56 am by kobjingtz »

Offline zxcvbnm6000

• Blu-ray Fansubs
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2008, 01:37:46 am »
I was going to post direct links, but found I could just save time by posting my profile http://www.boxtorrents.com/user/666292/zxcvbnm6000.html. It seems that all of the torrents that I am seeding have this problem. On some the gap is 100px, others in is excess of 1000px. I know you mentioned a fix, but it doesn't seem to be working.

EDIT: I was randomly looking through the torrents, and have noticed it on every one.

Oops double post, sorry. For some reason my modified comments became a new post. ???

Back on the issue of site speed, I did a route trace and the times were better than previously, but everything still loads slow. I also noted that load times, for me, in Firefox are about 3 minutes now. While IE7 takes about 10 times that and doesn't full load everything (pictures are missing, text is not formatted, etc). The ads load quickly though.

EDIT: This may be just me, but all on my BxT torrents are seeding very slow. I can't seem to get them to go above 10 kB/s.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 04:54:13 pm by psyren »

Offline Jarudin

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2008, 02:03:14 am »
How is it now?

--Jarudin--

Offline kobjingtz

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2008, 02:08:49 am »
How is it now?

--Jarudin--

It's okay now.

Offline zxcvbnm6000

• Blu-ray Fansubs
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2008, 02:14:50 am »
How is it now?

--Jarudin--
The gap issue seems fixed, but text overlay for the download torrent button is mess up. There is a white box covering up 90% of the green button image.

Offline Rawgers

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2008, 04:17:01 am »
For the front page, under torrents, I do not see the offer button. All I see is this (10) where the offer button usually was, plus you can not click the button.

Sorry if this has been already answered, or if this is a very stupid question.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 04:49:18 am by Rawgers »

Offline Jarudin

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2008, 01:34:10 pm »
How is it now?

--Jarudin--
The gap issue seems fixed, but text overlay for the download torrent button is mess up. There is a white box covering up 90% of the green button image.
This should fix itself.

For the front page, under torrents, I do not see the offer button. All I see is this (10) where the offer button usually was, plus you can not click the button.

This is not possible, are you pulling my leg?

--Jarudin--

Offline freakygamer

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2008, 12:51:19 am »
Hi, theres a problem with Fate Stay Night torrent, it says its unregistered  :-\

http://www.boxtorrents.com/torrent/129261/r/Fate-Stay_Night_(H264).html#comm209799

Dunno who i have to ask for the reupload, only the uploader? admins too??

Offline Rawgers

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2008, 02:46:24 am »
[

This is not possible, are you pulling my leg?

--Jarudin--
Mmm, it turned out to only occur on that computer (test on a different computer with same network, and it worked). I wonder why it only happens on that computer when it worked before the database change. Gek, another problem with this computers internet..
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 03:35:31 am by Rawgers »

Offline Jarudin

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2008, 03:22:46 am »
Hi, theres a problem with Fate Stay Night torrent, it says its unregistered  :-\

http://www.boxtorrents.com/torrent/129261/r/Fate-Stay_Night_(H264).html#comm209799

Dunno who i have to ask for the reupload, only the uploader? admins too??
Try now (re-download the torrent).

--Jarudin--

Offline freakygamer

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2008, 08:32:46 am »
Thanks a lot Jarudin, its working now  ;D ;D

Offline Blanchimont

• Dreamer through Time
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2008, 12:05:18 pm »
I want to report this torrent;
http://www.boxtorrents.com/torrent/128829/Ah!_My_Goddess_TV_DVD_Special_(Ep_25_26).html
...returns an "unregistered error", most likely because it was swapped the 19th...

It was already reported by cca here, however I'm not sure the owner of it is aware, or if he even had anything to do with the original swap... (I send him a pm about it a couple of days ago, and suggested he either swap it with the same .torrent-file, or make a new one and offer the .sfv as extra instead).

I can also, as I have the files, make a new one with all 1-26 episodes. But I was waiting for the response of Sillyuser123 as he's the owner of both the one above and 'Ah! My Goddess TV' (which coincidentally also returns "unregistered error"...)(even here the date is 19th, however it's a bit odd that a swap was approved for a torrent with dht/peer exchange on that's probably what the swap took care of, however the site retains the "old" torrent for download, while at the same time trying to track the "new" one, am I correct?)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 02:50:04 pm by Blanchimont »

"..It's our dreams that guide us towards the future...not force"

Offline Jarudin

« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2008, 02:38:53 pm »
The torrent itself works again. It seems like there are quite a few of these torrents, keep submitting them.

As for the torrent contents, can some other mod look at that?

--Jarudin--

Offline kureshii

• Former Staff
  • May typeset edited light novels if asked nicely.
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2008, 04:11:34 pm »
Make an offer, Blanchimont. It's nice of you to wait for the original owner to make the first move, but he was last seen 3 months ago; I don't think there's much point in waiting, in this case.