Author Topic: *Report Site Errors Here*  (Read 234588 times)

Offline MarchHare

• Former Staff
Re: *Report Site Errors Here*
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2008, 03:44:41 pm »
your account is still there. try resetting your password.

Offline ray1301

« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2008, 08:42:48 pm »
I tried changing passwords to see check if it would reset but it didn't work, I even tested if the new password was in effect by logging out of the forums then back in, but it's the main front page site that just won't log in properly still...Weird.

Offline PId

• Choker
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2008, 10:12:25 pm »
For some reason it seems the RSS feeds are linking to http://www.boxtorrnets.com and not http://www.boxtorrents.com. Is this a problem on my end?

Offline Terredar

« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2008, 04:03:46 pm »
For some reason it seems the RSS feeds are linking to http://www.boxtorrnets.com and not http://www.boxtorrents.com. Is this a problem on my end?
Tested subscribing and it was boxtorrents.com.
And my problem solved it self after that ... I know can read the RSS Feed again, just don't know why :P
your sig is too large

Offline fronk

« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2008, 11:45:27 pm »
hi,

it seems theres a problem with public downloading, eg when you're not logged in to the site.
ie http://www.boxtorrents.com/torrent/127385/My_Hime_(aka_Mai_Hime)_by_SS.html
and
http://www.boxtorrents.com/torrent/127984/r/Chobits_a4e.html

When a public (not logged in) user downloads these torrents, the following announce-url is inside the torrent:
http://public.boxtorrents.com:2710/invalid_key_please_contact_admin/announce.php

and the tracker says "unregistred torrent pass".

thx

Seems fixed now. There are passkeys in the anonymous torrents again :)

Offline psyren

• Ангелы и демоны кружили надо мной...
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2008, 07:21:21 am »
Jaru was working on revising the public key system, it seems.

Hold Nothing: If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha. If you meet your ancestor, kill your ancestor. Free of everything, bound by nothing, live your life as it is.
Click here if you can't play h264 encodes

Offline mavz898

« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2008, 11:58:38 am »
I just logged onto box and noticed this:

We have 137,582 registered users (31,225 power users). We are tracking 4,062 torrents.
We currently service 0 peers (0 anonymous). 0 seeders and 0 leechers. Overall ratio of our pooled peers is 0.000.

is the tracker down or something? or is it me having browser problems?  ???

EDIT: Oh it's back, nevermind :P my browser's fk'd up i think :p
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 12:16:01 pm by mavz898 »

Offline Etsp

« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2008, 03:52:32 am »
For some reason, just about every single page on the main http://boxtorrents.com site causes my CPU utilization to go to max(on that core...) when scrolling up and down, but only in Firefox 3 (addons disabled) Other browsers work fine... here's the list I've tested:

IE 7
IE 7 (64 bit)
Firefox 2.0
Opera 9.6
Safari 3.1.2
Google Chrome 0.2

I'm running on windows Vista Ultimate x64, all browsers except one are running 32 bit...

For antivirus I'm using Nod32....

No other site seems to do this...
Any ideas?

Offline Jarudin

« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2008, 12:31:41 pm »
First of all, update your bookmark, it should be http://www.boxtorrents.com

Other than that, I have no idea. If you have a computer good enough to run Vista there is no way any of the JavaScript can force your browser to it's knee's, I've never heard of this before.

Do you have popper video card drivers installed? Maybe the graphics in the ads puts a strain on your CPU rather your video card.

--Jarudin--

Offline PId

• Choker
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2008, 04:25:07 pm »
I actually had a similar problem a couple of days ago. I solved it by restarting my computer two times, and then it was all good again. I think it might be a bug with the newest Firefox 3 update.

Offline ashan

« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2008, 11:58:57 pm »
I just got a pm about another torrent that doesn't work anymore.
The Love is the Number of Keys torrent gives the following error: Error invalid download link. File doesn't exist.
http://www.boxtorrents.com/torrent/141291/Love_is_the_Number_of_Keys.html

Edit:
Torrent has been swapped and is working again.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 04:07:04 pm by ashan »

Offline Etsp

« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2008, 04:16:32 am »
Actually, I just rebooted, before reading that other post, and Box seems to be working fine for right now. Odd... and you're right, my PC shouldn't be brought to it's knees easily...

2.66Ghz Intel C2D
4 Gigs of DDR800 ram
Ati Radeon 4850 for graphics...

I mean, it potentially could be an ad that combined with the floating background make some sort of race condition in FF maybe? Who knows. I just wanted to make it known that it happens some times to me, to see if anyone else is having the same issue. I can't imagine it being something easy to track down, as it seems browser specific, random, and could be a combination of a lot of factors... It's only a minor annoyance anyway, so don't stress over it too much. :)

Offline starknight

« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2008, 03:31:18 pm »
just logged in from school and a strange box appeared out of nowhere  :o,

tried changing resolution but it's still there

Offline Jarudin

« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2008, 08:09:25 pm »
just logged in from school and a strange box appeared out of nowhere  :o,

tried changing resolution but it's still there
Ok, fixed it.

--Jarudin--

Offline CEO1

« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2008, 09:33:28 pm »
I really expected to see this here already. For the past day all of the category and bonus icons have disappeared. There are just blank spaces under the category listing, there are no bonus icons anywhere, the download torrent bar is gone from torrent description pages as are the other icons on torrent pages such as bookmark and report.They are gone from all of the browsing pages, my home page and from all of the other users pages that I have checked. I can still download torrents and I am still getting bonus points. Just no icons.

CEO1

It's been fine for months.
I've also got FF 3.0.3
It's probably something on my end. Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 10:16:54 pm by CEO1 »

Offline MarchHare

• Former Staff
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2008, 09:57:28 pm »
I really expected to see this here already. For the past day all of the category and bonus icons have disappeared. There are just blank spaces under the category listing, there are no bonus icons anywhere, the download torrent bar is gone from torrent description pages as are the other icons on torrent pages such as bookmark and report.They are gone from all of the browsing pages, my home page and from all of the other users pages that I have checked. I can still download torrents and I am still getting bonus points. Just no icons.

CEO1
i can see everything just fine
Opera 9.52
FF 3.0.3

Offline Jarudin

« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2008, 11:30:54 pm »

CEO1

It's been fine for months.
I've also got FF 3.0.3
It's probably something on my end. Thanks.
Clear your off-line files, your browser is lazy.

--Jarudin--

Offline Istra

• I Know beta - Japanese Language and Social Networking Site
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2008, 05:00:00 am »
Umm... my post in Mods-Re:Playback Forum FAQ should probably have been posted here instead..

Is that bad enough for a warning and if so, what can I do to have the warning removed?

Thank you very much,
Istra

Offline psyren

• Ангелы и демоны кружили надо мной...
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2008, 05:04:37 am »
1) Your post in that thread should not have been posted here. It is not feedback, nor is it a site error.
2) You are not warned. What are you talking about?

Hold Nothing: If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha. If you meet your ancestor, kill your ancestor. Free of everything, bound by nothing, live your life as it is.
Click here if you can't play h264 encodes

Offline Istra

• I Know beta - Japanese Language and Social Networking Site
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2008, 05:13:04 am »
The Playback Forum FAQ is not sticky or locked so it drifted down to the bottom of the page and almost off it last night when I was looking for some information on another problem and the first link by Malus in the FAQ is dead..