Author Topic: Bleach Manga Discussion  (Read 218106 times)

Offline beezer08

• The Architect
Re: Bleach Manga Discussion
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2009, 07:50:36 am »
So.....um yeah, Ichigo just got totally decapitated and has a nice hole in his chest....... :o :o :o

Welcome to the Internet: Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents
PSN: beezer08  R.I.P. 60GB PS3

Offline Penthero

• Part prison, part home
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2009, 10:24:33 am »
So.....um yeah, Ichigo just got totally decapitated and has a nice hole in his chest....... :o :o :o

Yep, a nice hole that looks like a hollow's one(hint, hint).
As time has shown, hope exists only in name. It´s actual meaning is despair.

Offline vicious796

• Box Fansubs
  • Little by little I'm going crazy
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2009, 05:55:00 pm »
I know he's not but God I hope Ichigo is dead.

It's not me - it's you.

Offline beezer08

• The Architect
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2009, 07:04:57 pm »

Decapitated should = dead.  But its not like it matters anyway since Orihime can just revive him anyway like she did with those 2 other Hollow chicks that Grimmjow killed.  Also, why would you want him to be dead? 

Also, I guess its pretty safe to say that Ulquiorra is the either the most powerful or second most powerful espada since according to him he's the only one that can reach the second form and Aizen doesn't know about it.  Also makes me think he might be a Vastro Lorde turned Espada considering he lacks any animalistic form that the lower converted espada like Grimmjow have when they use their release....and instead looks like a devil. 

Welcome to the Internet: Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents

Offline Pzc

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2009, 08:59:37 pm »
The hole in his chest can also be Ulquiorra's doing since
he did it in their previous fight (something about a habit
of his or so).
A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mgz

• Box Fansubs
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2009, 09:18:54 pm »

Decapitated should = dead.  But its not like it matters anyway since Orihime can just revive him anyway like she did with those 2 other Hollow chicks that Grimmjow killed.  Also, why would you want him to be dead? 

Also, I guess its pretty safe to say that Ulquiorra is the either the most powerful or second most powerful espada since according to him he's the only one that can reach the second form and Aizen doesn't know about it.  Also makes me think he might be a Vastro Lorde turned Espada considering he lacks any animalistic form that the lower converted espada like Grimmjow have when they use their release....and instead looks like a devil. 
i thought the espada in general were the vasto lorde class hollows

Offline Penthero

• Part prison, part home
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2009, 09:26:06 pm »

They've been Adjuchas so far(those who've released their power, excluding Ulquiorra as he might actually be a vasto lorde).

Offline furuoshiki

• Watashi ga...Watanabe-san desu.
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2009, 10:08:25 pm »
Ulquiorra should be a Vasto Lorde, and if he isn't then I don't want to know what is.

I was hoping Ulquiorra would be among the strongest but due to plot foreshadowing I fear he is not. It is looking like Aizen's side is much stronger now (If you do not include the Vizards teaming up with the Shinigami.)
わたしが。。。わたなべさんです。

Offline mgz

• Box Fansubs
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2009, 10:36:34 pm »

They've been Adjuchas so far(those who've released their power, excluding Ulquiorra as he might actually be a vasto lorde).
did they say this or is it an assumption ?

Offline furuoshiki

• Watashi ga...Watanabe-san desu.
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2009, 10:38:44 pm »
WHERE'S ISSHIN?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU WHEN YOUR SON IS GETTING A HOLE PUT THROUGH HIS CHEST?

YOU LET YOUR WIFE DIE AND NOW YOUR BITCH ASS CAN'T EVEN SAVE YOUR FUCKING SON?

He took down an Arrancar with barely any effort and he could probably go toe to toe with Ulquiorra and he just lets him man-handle his clearly novice n00b of a son. What a pathetic father with no pride.
わたしが。。。わたなべさんです。

Offline beezer08

• The Architect
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2009, 11:01:03 pm »

All the other ones who released so far have either explicitly said about being an Adjuchas(Grimmjow's back story), or have had a release that makes them either like some kind of animal/monster like Nnitora.....which makes them look like a Adjuchas.  The exception to this is the 9th who is a former Menos and Yammy(10th) because he hasn't released yet. 

Offline Penthero

• Part prison, part home
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2009, 11:18:31 pm »

It's been mentioned that atleast down to #5 they're adjuchas, those 4 are still unknown, and #10#9 were the only espada not a below Adjuchas. If all the espada would have been vasto lorde soul society should be pretty screwed as the are far stronger than their captains.

furuoshiki, we don't know how strong Isshin are. Also the arrancar he brought down were wuite a weak one, most of the other captains would most likely be able to do the same.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 11:24:18 pm by Penthero »

Offline ett

• godspoken
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2009, 11:55:59 pm »
I hope Ichigo is dead! Come on they go there save Rukia(Oh wrong arc) Orihime. And what does Ichigo do. He tries too beat everyone his sees and loses every fucking time.

[Who are you people?! Where is everyone?!]

Offline Pzc

« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2009, 12:14:09 am »
Upon closer inspection while re-reading the chapter
it doesn't look like Ichigo's decapitated at all, to me
it looks like Ulquiorra's tail around his neck holding
him. Also it looks like Ulquiorra forms a black ball
thingie, probably a black cero, which probably is
what created the hole in Ichigo's chest.

Still I do hope that Ichigo transforms to his other
self, goes ape-shit on just about everyone who
can't escape in time (friends and foes), gets sealed
in Hueco Mundo where he ultimately kicks Aizen's
behind when he returns.

Just about anything other than the usual bullshit
where the hero returns from the dead (more or less)
and deals with the former way superior bad guys
like nothing will do though. Maybe Orihime taking the
gloves off or something.
A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline beezer08

• The Architect
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2009, 12:50:14 am »
Its possible since the art isn't very good(or not scanned well) at that part, which makes it harder to tell if Ichigo's noggin is still connected.  Doesn't help that everything is black on black also. 

Offline mgz

• Box Fansubs
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2009, 11:18:32 am »
Its possible since the art isn't very good(or not scanned well) at that part, which makes it harder to tell if Ichigo's noggin is still connected.  Doesn't help that everything is black on black also. 
yea i hear color makes these things easier

Offline Nikran

• Hei = A terrible, good-for-nothing, violent drunk.
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2009, 03:19:43 am »
Regarding Ichigo's dad; Yeh he's a shinigami with godlike power. But it was clearly said that this was the frist time in a very long period that he was able to use his powers. So it seems there's something wrong with him and maybe it means 99% of the time he's pretty powerless. Lets face it, at the start of the series he was on the floor bleeding to death when that super weak hollow attacked Ichigo's family back in the first volume. He also never went to his daughters aid when they were in danger during that bit where they were going to Ichigo's mum's grave. Though at the same time he does seem to be fully aware of all the happenings going on.

I can agree that if he can't use his power then he'd be better off on the sidelines. But what is total ballshit is the fact that he's being so secretive. I bet if he came clean things would be so much easier on Ichigo. He could give his son the full low down on just about everything we've seen in the story. Probably could also put Ichigo through a whole new level of training and boost him to new highest of power. Ofc if they pull THAT number on us later i'll get even more pissed off and think 'Why couldn't you have done that from the get go?!?!' Whatever reasons he could come up with would just be 100% crap excuses for the sake of the storyline.

"The Collectors killed you once and all that did was make you angry." Garrus, Mass Effect 2

Offline mgz

• Box Fansubs
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2009, 05:06:24 pm »
Regarding Ichigo's dad; Yeh he's a shinigami with godlike power. But it was clearly said that this was the frist time in a very long period that he was able to use his powers. So it seems there's something wrong with him and maybe it means 99% of the time he's pretty powerless. Lets face it, at the start of the series he was on the floor bleeding to death when that super weak hollow attacked Ichigo's family back in the first volume. He also never went to his daughters aid when they were in danger during that bit where they were going to Ichigo's mum's grave. Though at the same time he does seem to be fully aware of all the happenings going on.

I can agree that if he can't use his power then he'd be better off on the sidelines. But what is total ballshit is the fact that he's being so secretive. I bet if he came clean things would be so much easier on Ichigo. He could give his son the full low down on just about everything we've seen in the story. Probably could also put Ichigo through a whole new level of training and boost him to new highest of power. Ofc if they pull THAT number on us later i'll get even more pissed off and think 'Why couldn't you have done that from the get go?!?!' Whatever reasons he could come up with would just be 100% crap excuses for the sake of the storyline.
i assumed he was in the bunch booted out of soul society quite a long time ago like urahara and just opted not to go the route urahara and the others did because he met ichigos mom, or met ichigos mom and then got kicked out and stripped of his powers in either scenario(like what happened to ichigo FOREVER AGO via byakuya)

Offline Steve Basnof

• 絶望した!
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2009, 05:29:09 am »
You guys must've looked at a horrible scanlation because he's definitely not decapitated. You had me scared for a while though I had to check again.

In case there's doubt here's the tail wrapped around his neck:
http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-349/page003.html

And here's a later page showing Ichigo laying there with his neck quite intact:
http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-349/page013.html

The page that makes me wonder is the very last page though >.<
http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-349/page018.html

He was on his back and now he's on his belly and he's growing a mullet >.<

Offline beezer08

• The Architect
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2009, 06:41:42 am »
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/348/22/

Dunno about you, but it kinda does look like his noggin isn't in the right place and the tail(around his neck) kinda looks like the inside of his neck if he was decapitated.  Blood also looks like its squirting out directly from that area as well.  The whole tail looks to be in front of his neck as well as if it has just cut through.  The art not being very detailed didn't help either.  Its obvious now that this isn't the case....but the shoddy art provided a nice cliff hanger at the end of chapter 348 for everyone lol.

As for the mullet, I'm hoping the power of Joe Dirt kicks in and gives him some new power to kick ass with.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 06:50:25 am by beezer08 »