Author Topic: [Game] "Would you rather...?"  (Read 215956 times)

Offline Darth.Sid

  • Member
  • Posts: 1820
  • * The Amazing Sid ! *
Re: [Game] "Would you rather...?"
« Reply #2260 on: November 27, 2015, 12:31:44 pm »
a)   I'd have to explain less later on :P

Would you rather
A) become Santa Clause for a day and spread joy to children in a mall...
B) become the president of antarctica. ( A term of 5 years)

._.

Offline Burkingam

  • Member
  • Posts: 11026
  • Love, Science & Music
Re: [Game] "Would you rather...?"
« Reply #2261 on: November 27, 2015, 03:41:23 pm »
B because it doesn't seam like much work but it's a nice thing to put in my CV


Would you rather:
A) have a girlfriend/boyfriend who is always cheating on you but never realize it and live for happily together for the rest of your life.
B) find out, be heartbroken, break up and be lonely for the rest of your life.
Altmed is altfact!

Offline blackhole

  • Member
  • Posts: 7844
  • There is no avatar there, it's an illusion.
Re: [Game] "Would you rather...?"
« Reply #2262 on: December 04, 2015, 01:15:52 am »
So few options. I'll take B, I hate betrayals.



You were on a ship with many people, the ship hit something along the way on pacific ocean.
You are among around 50 accountable people that survived on an uninhabited island.

The island is fairly big, probably 7-9 kilometres in diameter.
The only survivors besides you are extremely violent women, imagine an extremely violent woman you have ever met, and up it 957 time, that's just one of them, and there are 49 more on the island. Normally they are calm, but for some reason whenever you are near any of them, you are target of scorn, hate, rage and sometimes violence. these women, as it turns out, are incarnations of Inami-san (Working!) they hate men to the point of desiring to literally crush them with their fists.

Would you rather:
A) Get mercilessly stung my jellyfishes and go and ask those women to pee on you to help you ? Knowing this is going to end in every violent way possible, or even impossible.
B) Get mauled by monkeys and crawl to those women for aid, knowing their mercy is not currently with them on this island.
C) Get bitten by a shark in the groin, bleed out in the water, and be done with it.

Offline 1000mAh

  • Member
  • Posts: 11259
  • bananas, melonas, tralala, ding ding dong
Re: [Game] "Would you rather...?"
« Reply #2263 on: April 21, 2016, 11:49:32 pm »
c) seems to be the most painless and fastest way to go. Out of those 3 options.

Would you rather...
a) have asthma, get a serious asthma attack and not having any asthma medication within 200km (aka you're on a fucking mountain or in a freaking jungle)
   or....
b) not know how to swim and be thrown into the ocean 10km offshore from a flying helicopter 2m above the surface.

Don't EVER touch my snacks!||Discord

Offline TheSddt

  • Member
  • Posts: 321
  • Troll at BakaBT
Re: [Game] "Would you rather...?"
« Reply #2264 on: April 21, 2016, 11:59:01 pm »
b) Most probably won't drown just land up somewhere ... thank god you didn't mention predators

Would you rather-

A) lick Putin's balls

B) have Putin lick your balls

I really want you to think about what option you select

Offline 1000mAh

  • Member
  • Posts: 11259
  • bananas, melonas, tralala, ding ding dong
Re: [Game] "Would you rather...?"
« Reply #2265 on: April 22, 2016, 12:08:52 am »
b) I ain't gonna lick any balls, if push comes to shove, they're gonna lick my balls, or I'll lose me head.

Would you rather....
a) eat chicken with rice
  ..or...
b) eat chicken with potatoes

Don't EVER touch my snacks!||Discord

Offline blackhole

  • Member
  • Posts: 7844
  • There is no avatar there, it's an illusion.
Re: [Game] "Would you rather...?"
« Reply #2266 on: April 22, 2016, 08:30:39 am »
That depends on the season, if it's spring-summer time i would take B)
If it's autumn-winter I would take A)

CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY or would you rather ?

You are a rich person, people come to you for help in finances.

you
A) help them, and get laid with the ladies.
B) get laid with the ladies, ignore helping them, and face charges.

Offline 1000mAh

  • Member
  • Posts: 11259
  • bananas, melonas, tralala, ding ding dong
Re: [Game] "Would you rather...?"
« Reply #2267 on: July 09, 2016, 02:50:48 am »
b) and move into the US, win all the charges with my new found money and power.

Would you rather...
a) play Overwatch...
 or...
b) play Heroes of the Storm...

... for the next 24hrs without a break

Don't EVER touch my snacks!||Discord

Offline ridon428

  • Member
  • Posts: 1300
  • Dial Four-Two-Eight Toll Free!
    • Personal Site
Re: [Game] "Would you rather...?"
« Reply #2268 on: September 15, 2016, 04:29:25 pm »
A, because I don't know what the hell Heroes of the Storm is and for as long as I'm playing the game in the toilet room with pizzas getting delivered every 4 hours.

Would you rather...
a) be given with Ubisoft games...
b) be given with EA games...

... every month for a year but you have to achieve 100% completion within 24 hours after receiving the game on Chuck Norris difficulty.