Author Topic: FF VII Remake + FF XIII [1, 2, 3] + FF XV [FF XV release date tonight]  (Read 87577 times)

Offline DaggerLite

• Dood!
Re: FF VII: ACC + FF XIII + FF Vs. XIII
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2009, 10:34:29 pm »
Also If your true fan's of the game does it really matter?
True fans care about the quality. Idiots get anything of brand X because brand X is awesome.

FFXIII still looks very promising, though. It's just a bit sad if PS3 loses quality because of the 360, as the rumours currently say.

Also Have anyone gotten the New Final Fantasy game on the PSP? I have it and it kick ass.... The story is an little stupid though, but the fighting is great!!!!!
I'm waiting for Dissidia at the moment. It released in Europe only yesterday, but since PSP titles are in general selling badly over here, shops barely got a couple of copies of the regular game; fairly expensive as well. I decided to order the limited edition for minimal extra costs. I'm not a great fan of fighting games, but this one looks interesting. Looking forward to have it arrive.

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2009, 12:06:21 am »
You guys are overrating! May this just an Plan to lower are guard so when FF13 does come out it will be in 1080P. Also If your true fan's of the game does it really matter? I might also Get Vs, if it comes out in the US, but I will have to wait and see.

Also Have anyone gotten the New Final Fantasy game on the PSP? I have it and it kick ass.... The story is an little stupid though, but the fighting is great!!!!!
Oh yea, it does matter to me. Your opinion on "true fans" is ... your opinion. I've already stated my opinion and well, ... google as much as you want and see the hate around the Internet.

It's like this ... Original anime produced in Japan gets imported here by Funi and they "Americanize" the anime, remove content, etc. Which would you rather want, the original content or the content that was messed around with, altered, and downgraded? The only difference is space and power between PS3 and 360, they should have just giving it to the 360 after they released it on the PS3 and/or they shouldn't have touched anything on the PS3 ...

¸¸,.-~*'¨¨¨™¤¦ Otakixus ¦¤™¨¨¨'*~-.,¸¸

Offline UMMX

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2009, 01:01:25 am »
You guys are overrating! May this just an Plan to lower are guard so when FF13 does come out it will be in 1080P. Also If your true fan's of the game does it really matter? I might also Get Vs, if it comes out in the US, but I will have to wait and see.

Oh yea, it does matter to me. Your opinion on "true fans" is ... your opinion. I've already stated my opinion and well, ... google as much as you want and see the hate around the Internet.

It's like this ... Original anime produced in Japan gets imported here by Funi and they "Americanize" the anime, remove content, etc. Which would you rather want, the original content or the content that was messed around with, altered, and downgraded? The only difference is space and power between PS3 and 360, they should have just giving it to the 360 after they released it on the PS3 and/or they shouldn't have touched anything on the PS3 ...

I feel sorry for all those that are hating. They should be happy that there getting anything. Square could just say say fuck it, and stop bring there game over to the US. All of them keep on bitching , but they all know there going to buy the game when it comes out.

Also since you said the word anime, if people don't like when a show gets American jokes or punts add to it then don't watch them. But most show don't have there content removed. Also you used funi name you must have been watching something made back in 2000.

All of Funi new titles are just like the Uncut Dvd japan, there are just not in blu ray. Whic Funi doesn't do anyway. Have you seen them pick up an 1080p show every?
Tatsujin need to fight hard to get user to buy the PS3 slim...

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/01/20/fate-testarossa-ita-psp/

Offline kurandoinu

• I am not a robot, I am a unicorn
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2009, 01:07:14 am »
What does bringing the games over to the US have to do with anything when they're being edited BEFORE release?

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2009, 01:13:42 am »

I feel sorry for all those that are hating. They should be happy that there getting anything. Square could just say say fuck it, and stop bring there game over to the US. All of them keep on bitching , but they all know there going to buy the game when it comes out.

Also since you said the word anime, if people don't like when a show gets American jokes or punts add to it then don't watch them. But most show don't have there content removed. Also you used funi name you must have been watching something made back in 2000.

All of Funi new titles are just like the Uncut Dvd japan, there are just not in blu ray. Whic Funi doesn't do anyway. Have you seen them pick up an 1080p show every?
Avoiding anime, because Funimation literally sucks against Fansubs.

About those who are hating, seems like your dissing the posts we already made? That's the clear difference in your opinion and my opinion. You haven't googled anything yet, have you? Or heard the news? Imagine having God of War III on the 360 and trying to make both systems to equal each other ... So what do you think? Or for the matter of fact having MGS4 to be on the 360 and to downgrade the PS3 version. In reality, in terms, literally, to make you understand this ... Quality and Quantity is something we gamers fucking desire from strong and known companies like Square Enix. But, knowing that they downgraded it to the simple fact that WE, the REAL and TRUE fans, get fucked over and not the 360 when they promised not to fuck around with the PS3 version ... where did their promise go? It does matter to us. It matters to those who care about the game being fully completed and not chopped and compressed. You don't care? That's you. We do. That's the clear difference. Oh I am getting the game for the simple fact that I'm an FF fan, but as disappointed as I am in this game ... I doubt I'd enjoy it knowing how fucked up it's going to turn out ...

What does bringing the games over to the US have to do with anything when they're being edited BEFORE release?
We haven't heard anything from the Japanese community, but well ... you already know how pissed most of them will be.

Offline UMMX

« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2009, 03:56:07 am »

About those who are hating, seems like your dissing the posts we already made? That's the clear difference in your opinion and my opinion. You haven't googled anything yet, have you? Or heard the news? Imagine having God of War III on the 360 and trying to make both systems to equal each other ... So what do you think? Or for the matter of fact having MGS4 to be on the 360 and to downgrade the PS3 version. In reality, in terms, literally, to make you understand this ... Quality and Quantity is something we gamers fucking desire from strong and known companies like Square Enix. But, knowing that they downgraded it to the simple fact that WE, the REAL and TRUE fans, get fucked over and not the 360 when they promised not to fuck around with the PS3 version ... where did their promise go? It does matter to us. It matters to those who care about the game being fully completed and not chopped and compressed. You don't care? That's you. We do. That's the clear difference. Oh I am getting the game for the simple fact that I'm an FF fan, but as disappointed as I am in this game ... I doubt I'd enjoy it knowing how fucked up it's going to turn out ...

We haven't heard anything from the Japanese community, but well ... you already know how pissed most of them will be.

1. I would not care if God Of War 3 came out for the Xbox it would just mean more money for company.

2. If MGS4 did come out for 360 and if it was water down version. I would not give an fuck, as long as the game is still fun that good enough for me. I would still play it.

Also They are re-releasing God of War 1 and 2 for the PS3, If they would to make it also for the 360. I would still not care if they where both Equal and the same game on both Consoles.

As long as the game fun, I really don't care...... It cannot be as bad as Star Ocean Last Hope. If the game has 3 or 4 disk I'm so find with that. I just hope the game plays well, doesn't have any jumping form disk to disk at weird points. If it does all that right, I'll be happy.

Also If you believe in promises your going to be in an big hurt. Promises are for fools, and that's what happen when you listen to the Boss MAN. Every time Square, or any other big company say something think of it as an lie.

I just want the games to be fun, So all the rest is pointless bullshit. I cannot wait to see what they add to the game or take away.

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2009, 04:33:24 am »

1. I would not care if God Of War 3 came out for the Xbox it would just mean more money for company.

2. If MGS4 did come out for 360 and if it was water down version. I would not give an fuck, as long as the game is still fun that good enough for me. I would still play it.

Also They are re-releasing God of War 1 and 2 for the PS3, If they would to make it also for the 360. I would still not care if they where both Equal and the same game on both Consoles.

As long as the game fun, I really don't care...... It cannot be as bad as Star Ocean Last Hope. If the game has 3 or 4 disk I'm so find with that. I just hope the game plays well, doesn't have any jumping form disk to disk at weird points. If it does all that right, I'll be happy.

Also If you believe in promises your going to be in an big hurt. Promises are for fools, and that's what happen when you listen to the Boss MAN. Every time Square, or any other big company say something think of it as an lie.

I just want the games to be fun, So all the rest is pointless bullshit. I cannot wait to see what they add to the game or take away.
Well, the whole point is when you hear about small companies or mid-sized companies making games ... some of them turn out great (LBP, for example on PS3 side, no idea what's there on the 360's side). But when you have dedicated fans or/and hardcore fans for a company, like Square Enix, and they promise (which you are right, not to listen to them) and then all the sudden they change their wording plus the fact releases, interviews and words of downgrade and compress ... Do we want that? No. Many PS3 exclusives aren't compressed (other than MGS4, damn it Kojima ... should have made 2 DL-Blurays for that 80GB data) and some just push the hardware further ... now you won't be seeing that in FF XIII. The simple fact is to experience something beyond and in a large scale, in realism, real world and take note of real 3D being implemented on-screen in front of your face like MGS4 large landscapes, god knows how many polygons per character and the other nice features it has ... It was mind blowing. I want that type of experience.

My PS2 career was shit, I didn't have many games because it was just "graphic update, check" and thats it. Theres VERY few games I did enjoy, and namely Zone of the Enders I and specially II both produced by Kojima. FFX was good, XII never beat it ... waste of time and too much retarded shit added in the game. XenoSaga games, Midnight Club II (III sucked), ah I can't remember what else is there ... anyways. It's that experience I desire. And one more thing, RE5 wasn't all that ... RE4 is still better than this crappy ass game.

Other than Uncharted 2, GoWIII, FF Versus XIII and other nice PS3 exclusives, I want Zone of the Enders 3 .... well, knowing he's going multi-platform its scary now. I'm just not a multi-platform person as much as I used to be back in 2008. One more disappointment to add is Valkyria Chronicles 2 is on PSP ... eh, and it's a sequel. Somewhat of a disappointment to me.

Offline Natheria

• Gnome in Disguise ¬_¬
    • Mikaeru's Blog
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2009, 05:31:22 am »

^THIS!

I read that article, and while i am a little upset about some of the directions they are taking i didn't think it was any where close to rage worthy like you guys seem to think it was. Remember, the root of all anger comes from broken expectations. I never take anything ANY company says (even SE) as gospel until Ive seen it with my own eyes (I.E, wait for 13's release, THEN you rage).
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 05:34:28 am by Natheria »

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2009, 05:41:08 am »

^THIS!

I read that article, and while i am a little upset about some of the directions they are taking i didn't think it was any where close to rage worthy like you guys seem to think it was. Remember, the root of all anger comes from broken expectations. I never take anything ANY company says (even SE) as gospel until Ive seen it with my own eyes (I.E, wait for 13's release, THEN you rage).
I've already raged enough about XIII. I'm more into Versus XIII now ... I probably stepped on the wrong stones but well, I think it's a bit too late now (considering the new shit from the news). ;/ -sniffs-

Offline UMMX

« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2009, 06:03:59 am »

^THIS!

I've already raged enough about XIII. I'm more into Versus XIII now ... I probably stepped on the wrong stones but well, I think it's a bit too late now (considering the new shit from the news). ;/ -sniffs-

There not enough gameplay for me to judge it so i won't. Also PS2 was gold mind for me... I have over 200 games for the PS2 that I played and beat. I'm so happy it came out, and there are no games I regret playing.

Also about Dissida Final Fantasy. If you play and answer your Moogle mail everyday you get the Bonus mail Quiz.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 07:03:42 pm by UMMX »

Offline kyanwan

• 口寄せ・穢土転生!
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2009, 11:36:13 pm »
In regards to RPG genre - reading there the fight menu is 1/3 of the screen .......

I'm kind of thinking - the combat / fight menu is a hurt old concept.

I wonder, really, how it would work with a nice actionbar, even something customized for console - pick out your best combination of moves, have it there  ( * I've got my own idea ... but lol ... I'm not handing out free ideas ) --- to make it more RT, with rapid action, than wait.

Really great recent stuff - does not really have a fight menu.  ( * Other than something like VATS in Fallout 3 )

Modernize the interface instead of the leveling / skills / armor systems.   I think that's where they're doing it all wrong.   

Because TBH - FF has lost me.   I really loved the series - tried to keep on liking it, but it's just ... I can't put my finger on it ... stale.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 11:38:16 pm by kyanwan »
Nothing.

Offline kyanwan

• 口寄せ・穢土転生!
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2009, 12:04:51 am »

Know what pissed me off?

Kojima: "Metal Gear Solid is coming to 360"
Stupid Guy: "Oh, hey can't wait to see what happens to snake."
Kojima: "WHO FAID ANYFING ABOUT FNAKE?   It's RAIDEN!  FUCK YOU!  HAHAHAH!  360 SUCKS!  AH HAHAHAHAHHA!! FUCK YOU!"
Me: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!"

Nothing.

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2009, 12:32:46 pm »

Know what pissed me off?

Kojima: "Metal Gear Solid is coming to 360"
Stupid Guy: "Oh, hey can't wait to see what happens to snake."
Kojima: "WHO FAID ANYFING ABOUT FNAKE?   It's RAIDEN!  FUCK YOU!  HAHAHAH!  360 SUCKS!  AH HAHAHAHAHHA!! FUCK YOU!"
Me: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!"

Kojima just wanted to make sure Snake's life cycle ends on the PS3. He doesn't want to ruin his image on a different system. I really want him to work on Zone of the Enders 3. He said he has an idea for it. Or he may re-make Zone of the Enders 2. He better bring it on the PS3 and make it for the system and not the 360. Consider seeing how amazing ZoE2 was on PS2. I don't want anymore dumped down versions for the sake of another system.

Offline UMMX

« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2009, 08:13:22 pm »
I never played Zone Of Ender 2, I only played the first one and I heard the second was not content to the first game. I did see some of the anime little while ago.

Also why do you guys hate Riden? He not that bad an char? His intro's into the games where wrong, but he could still keep up with Snake. Also I though Meri dead in Metal Gear 2 so how is she still alive in MGS4.

Offline Nikran

• Hei = A terrible, good-for-nothing, violent drunk.
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2009, 09:44:47 pm »
I never played Zone Of Ender 2, I only played the first one and I heard the second was not content to the first game. I did see some of the anime little while ago.

Zone of Enders 2 is alot better then 1. Frist game was just a test run for the real thing.

Also why do you guys hate Riden? He not that bad an char? His intro's into the games where wrong, but he could still keep up with Snake. Also I though Meri dead in Metal Gear 2 so how is she still alive in MGS4.

Don't hate Raiden, it's just that he's not snake. Raiden just lives in the shadow of a greater man is all =P

"The Collectors killed you once and all that did was make you angry." Garrus, Mass Effect 2

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2009, 05:33:31 am »

Zone of Enders 2 is alot better then 1. Frist game was just a test run for the real thing.

Don't hate Raiden, it's just that he's not snake. Raiden just lives in the shadow of a greater man is all =P
Yes, Zone of the Enders 2 is 100 x better than Zone of the Enders 1. You don't see any of that annoying shit (the freaking kid never Shuts TFU man, keeps crying and whinning). ZoE2 has a more serious arc to it. Would so recommend it to mecha fans. The game is INSANELY super fast! I still can't find a game that can take me away from ZoE2 for a mecha. Kojima needs to step on the pedal and bring a remake of it or ZoE3 on the PS3. I want to see MGS4's engine implemented into it.

As for Snake and Raiden. I don't hate Raiden. I know people do (MGS2 or something). Infact, I like Raiden a lot. First time seeing him in a MGS was in MGS4.

Offline AceD

• Facebook
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2009, 07:52:03 am »
The highly anticipated Final Fantasy XIII has been rumoured to be released on December the 17th, 2009 at a massive price of $95!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/news/final-fantasy-xiii-dated/1330#comments_top

£60 for me, and that doesn't even include vs13 by the looks of it.

three cheers for outrageous pricing!

Offline Nikran

• Hei = A terrible, good-for-nothing, violent drunk.
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2009, 01:20:27 pm »
The highly anticipated Final Fantasy XIII has been rumoured to be released on December the 17th, 2009 at a massive price of $95!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/news/final-fantasy-xiii-dated/1330#comments_top

£60 for me, and that doesn't even include vs13 by the looks of it.

three cheers for outrageous pricing!

Ah, another uk peep like myself =P

but wtf is with this high price?

"The Collectors killed you once and all that did was make you angry." Garrus, Mass Effect 2

Offline kurandoinu

• I am not a robot, I am a unicorn
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2009, 01:44:32 pm »
£60?! I've never seen a game that highly priced over here! I hope that price is wrong. :S

Offline kyanwan

• 口寄せ・穢土転生!
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2009, 07:14:47 am »

I could live with an MGS that had no snake. 

I enjoyed portable - even though it was a bit on the hurt side.   ( hated that complex menu to go into levels ... ugh.   It did get a bit *too* busy. )
Nothing.