Author Topic: Forum Member's car(s) pictures  (Read 55138 times)

Offline dubkats

• Admin
Forum Member's car(s) pictures
« on: April 14, 2009, 12:26:00 pm »
Well as we know box got a new car recently and reading that post made me think, "we have a forum member pictures, but how about pictures of their cars?"

Here it is, from past to present:
2000-2002

92 Nissan Silvia s13 K's
Engine: sr20de (250km/h)
14.6 quarter mile (yes it;s crapped ... go away :<)
Mods: Apexi s-afc, apexi n1 muffler full pipe, koni adjustable shocks/dampers, nismo single plate clutch, nismo rods, long gear ratio for top speed
Outcome: Sold it because i trashed it too much >.> and the fuel pump was dying

2003-2005

03 Honda Fit/Jazz VTI-S
Engine: L15a1 (190km/h in the wets)
Mods: Apexi n1 muffler full pipe, custom vtec air filter piping + K&N air intake, HKS ground power system, custom 4 to 1 extractor(no one made honda Jazz extractor back in Jan 2003)
Outcome: Sold because i had to take a loan to buy this car >.>

2006-2007 (August)

92 Honda Civic Si
Engine: ZC (210km/h)
Mods: Engine swap, originally was a d16a8(died). this was swapped for ZC that has been rebuild, xforce 4to 1 titanium extractor + muffler full pipe(aussie brand).
Outcome: Write off from Head on collision 60-70km/h, not sure how fast the other guy was going. He was sued by state on my behalf(police and security guard was there, this was outside Curtin university) for reckless driving(he did not have his lights on at 6pm, failed to signal on a T junction, Failed to stop on a T junction). Thanks for the guy in the 4wd that also gave witness to the event. Oh yeah ...i took 7 days off work and suffer whip lash from the seat belt, bruising on the legs( steering wheel got me)pulled some of my muscle on my neck(they though i had a broken neck at first because i told them it felt numb....bloody scared the crap out of me.....damn ambos...)

2008 (February)-current

99 Honda Civic CXi
Engine: d16y4 (130km/h)
Mods: PSP + mount for car .....yes the accident had a huge impact on me >.>
Outcome: You are not invincible, don't drive like an idiot

i am also expecting lan to say something :3

LanEdit: You're a ricer, Dubs.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 03:47:03 pm by dubkats »

♪ タコ タコ タコス おいしい タコス. いきてる タコス は ア-ミゴタコス エ-ヘ ♪

Offline Aglaea

• Lover of Box Girls
Re: Forum Member's car(s) pictures
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 06:20:54 pm »
Since I don't care too much for my cars since they are usually my family daily drivers.  So I figured it's cool to post my bikes instead.  They are the only vehicles I buy that I do work to.  I have had my fair share since I started riding too.

My 1st:
1970 Suzuki T350

Before (I couldn't find the original pic but the only difference was color) and during mods:

More after pics and details:

Engine size: 350cc (2 stroke)
Power: 40HP
Mods: Drag bars, shortened fenders, solo springer seat, hardtail conversion, air cleaner, paint (done by me)

My 2nd bike:
2002 Yamaha YZF-R6
We bought it wrecked and did all the body work ourselves.

Before:

After:

Engine size: 600cc
Power: 120HP
Mods: New lights, new fairing pieces, minor engine work, lowered 3 inches, paint (zebra print done by me, weird alligator texture done by my husband on accident)

My 3rd:
2006 Suzuki GSXR1000
When we bought it, it was a road race bike.  I can't find any pics of it with it's street plastics on right now.

More:

Engine Size: 1000cc
Power: Not sure since we never had it Dynoed.  It was considerably more than stock.
Mods: GPR steering dampener, Giles rear sets, full titanium exhaust system, new lights, plastics, switched out racing sub-frame and front fairing stay for stock, I'm sure the guy we bought it from did other stuff to it but I'm not sure.
It didn't have a title when I bought it, and it was too much of a pain to get one to make it streetable, so we ended up selling it.

My 4th:
2002 Kawasaki ZX9-R

More pics:

Engine size: 900cc
Power: 144HP
Mods: Only lowered it 3 inches since I didn't keep it very long.

My current bike:
2006 Suzuki Hayabusa

When we first got her (before my husband looped her):

Wrecked:

More afters:

Engine size: 1300cc
Power: 156 (stock)
Mods: New fairings, new brake reservoir, new brake lever, air box mod, a lot of body work, new tank, smoked tail light, custom fender elimination, PC3 Power Commander, lowering triple clamp, lowered 4 inches, new paint (although I think I may have it wrapped with something anime related)
Sig removed for being oversized.
I'm back bitches! <3 Pe-chan

Offline AceHigh

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 08:46:09 pm »
My first one:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Then this:
And this:
(trust me looking through that chain link fence thingie was a pain in the ass)

last one I had was an MX5, but didn't ever bothered taking pictures of it.

Right now, nothing. Can't be arsed with a car, don't need it right now and don't have money for a car I want.

Offline fatlip

• Panda Juggernaut
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 01:43:00 pm »
I had a silver 240SX with a redtop SR20DET swap for a while (modded to the gills got it off a friend)  *garrett GT2871r turbo at .86 bar HKS intercooler KONI shocks HKS stage 2 cams nismo fuel pressure reg koyo radiator SR20 extreme combo manifold-outlet+downpipe+testpipe apexi power fc various other internal strengthening mods to the engine* was stock on the outside but it would run mid 12's on the 1/4th mile. had to get rid of it to finance an apartment though loved that car though if i could get another one i would in a heartbeat.

currently I'm driving a 1995 olds cutlass ciera
pretty fun little car for a four door it's got a 3800 swap out of a 97 GTP 240 horsepower stock but it's got a 3800 performance stage 4 kit (done before i got the car) on it and i haven't dyno'd it 

Offline ratfire666

• Desu! Desu! Desu!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 08:21:43 pm »
Here is a few shots of my car  :o

Offline Freshbite

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 10:08:44 pm »
Here is a few shots of my car  :o

Nice looking pimped out trunk. ;)

I support good grammar and well structured writing.

Offline ratfire666

• Desu! Desu! Desu!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 10:28:06 pm »
yeah! especially when I get some Kotoko or Mami Kawada playin on my cd player. Talk about BASS :o Trunk rattles like a kazoo :P  BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!   [email protected]*
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 10:30:24 pm by ratfire666 »

Offline forevr

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 10:41:42 pm »
You should nick those rims from the car behind you in that first picture :)

Everyone has mods or a nice looking car here so I don't know if I want to post my ordinary one.
Maybe later this spring :)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 10:43:28 pm by forevr »
Spelling things correctly is neither grim nor necro. True and kvlt

Offline ratfire666

• Desu! Desu! Desu!
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 11:59:43 pm »
Those 4 ports arent really ports at all they're all really bazooka launchers :D

car stereo setup:

DUAL CD/MP3/WMA player 200watt
Alphasonik Q series 300 watt 2 channel amp
Alphasonik Q Series 10" subwoofers X2
Kenwood bandpass box

Offline bcr123

• Blah Blah Blah.. Woof.
    • Nothing Really
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2009, 12:09:18 am »
The Moto:
1987 Honda XL600 Dual sport, pretty much a big dirt bike with blinkers.

The Truck
2004 GMC K2500HD Duramax 6.6liter Turbo Diesel, the camper hauler

I had a 1999 GMC K1500 before this one, I don't have any online pictures of it right now though.
My First vehicle was a 1983 Chevy S-10

Oddly my trucks have steadily gotten larger and heavier and better fuel mileage, the S-10 sucked, the 1500 was better and the Diesel is the best of the bunch.

Offline yaamakoh

• is this the text that goes under your picture?
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2009, 03:10:55 am »
Well as we know box got a new car recently and reading that post made me think, "we have a forum member pictures, but how about pictures of their cars?"

Here it is, from past to present:
2000-2002

92 Nissan Silvia s13 K's
Engine: sr20de (250km/h)
14.6 quarter mile (yes it;s crapped ... go away :<)
Mods: Apexi s-afc, apexi n1 muffler full pipe, koni adjustable shocks/dampers, nismo single plate clutch, nismo rods, long gear ratio for top speed
Outcome: Sold it because i trashed it too much >.> and the fuel pump was dying

2003-2005

03 Honda Fit/Jazz VTI-S
Engine: L15a1 (190km/h in the wets)
Mods: Apexi n1 muffler full pipe, custom vtec air filter piping + K&N air intake, HKS ground power system, custom 4 to 1 extractor(no one made honda Jazz extractor back in Jan 2003)
Outcome: Sold because i had to take a loan to buy this car >.>

2006-2007 (August)

92 Honda Civic Si
Engine: ZC (210km/h)
Mods: Engine swap, originally was a d16a8(died). this was swapped for ZC that has been rebuild, xforce 4to 1 titanium extractor + muffler full pipe(aussie brand).
Outcome: Write off from Head on collision 60-70km/h, not sure how fast the other guy was going. He was sued by state on my behalf(police and security guard was there, this was outside Curtin university) for reckless driving(he did not have his lights on at 6pm, failed to signal on a T junction, Failed to stop on a T junction). Thanks for the guy in the 4wd that also gave witness to the event. Oh yeah ...i took 7 days off work and suffer whip lash from the seat belt, bruising on the legs( steering wheel got me)pulled some of my muscle on my neck(they though i had a broken neck at first because i told them it felt numb....bloody scared the crap out of me.....damn ambos...)

2008 (February)-current

99 Honda Civic CXi
Engine: d16y4 (130km/h)
Mods: PSP + mount for car .....yes the accident had a huge impact on me >.>
Outcome: You are not invincible, don't drive like an idiot

i am also expecting lan to say something :3

LanEdit: You're a ricer, Dubs.

OMG... JDM?!?!  You have had some beautiful cars.

Here's when I was getting in my Tein Basic Coilovers... settled in now, tires tucking.

Guess where I work?

LED tach conversion... went from orange to blue/red/white.

Early 07 Tc's come with a blown hvac... won't hit until after your 36,000 warranty expires, and also won't honor it.  Pioneer FH-P8000BT.  Goodbye IPod, hello USB stick.

Getting my beauty board done as we speak... need a lighter box.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 03:14:34 am by yaamakoh »

Offline mrpants

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2009, 06:34:36 am »
VROOM VROOM

I'm happy with it. The engine is a tank, I've got nearly 200k miles on this sucker and it's still running like new. Not to mention it eats mustangs for breakfast in my little hick town. ;)

Edit:: Yes, my neighbors have EXTREMELY BAD TASTE. The worst part is that the blue house (with all the junk out front) in the picture is one of the lesser eye sores of my neighborhood. There's a hot almost neon pink house a block away from my place. o_o
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 06:49:43 am by mrpants »

Offline ratfire666

• Desu! Desu! Desu!
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2009, 11:35:59 am »
VROOM VROOM

I'm happy with it. The engine is a tank, I've got nearly 200k miles on this sucker and it's still running like new. Not to mention it eats mustangs for breakfast in my little hick town. ;)

Edit:: Yes, my neighbors have EXTREMELY BAD TASTE. The worst part is that the blue house (with all the junk out front) in the picture is one of the lesser eye sores of my neighborhood. There's a hot almost neon pink house a block away from my place. o_o

Theres a house where I used to live at in Killeen, TX where the whole outside of the house is painted pink, except the doodoo brown shingles on the roof.:P

Offline Neko13

• Insanity Incarnated
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2009, 04:12:31 pm »
Alright, I'll bite...

My current set of wheels:

I reject your reality, and substitute my own - Adam Savage

Offline ratfire666

• Desu! Desu! Desu!
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2009, 04:18:30 pm »
yaamakoh is that yellow acura an integra or an rsx?

Offline yaamakoh

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 03:08:52 am »
Integra with a b18 gsr motor... well soon to be he's doing an engine swap this week.  I'll post pictures of his car once it's done.  It's actually a 95 ls integra.

VROOM VROOM

Theres a house where I used to live at in Killeen, TX where the whole outside of the house is painted pink, except the doodoo brown shingles on the roof.:P
Preludes are awesome, vtech is the shizzy, eats tangs all day.

Alright, I'll bite...

My current set of wheels:

Those treads are nice.  get some coilovers and drop your car!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 03:10:29 am by yaamakoh »

Offline Neko13

• Insanity Incarnated
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 01:40:06 pm »
Not dropping mine... This country is speedbump horny... I'd scrape it to hell and back if I did that...
I reject your reality, and substitute my own - Adam Savage

Offline yaamakoh

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2009, 03:00:44 am »
Yeah I feel you, I live in NY.  You start to master the epic-ness of "going at an angle" driving.  Pssssh let it scrape, as long as you don't crack your oil pan  ;D

Offline XeroSKill

• Former Staff
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2009, 03:53:32 pm »
(this pic is from a couple years ago, so it has a few more dents now)

This is My '89 Acura Legend, with 125,000 miles on it. :-P, it used to be owned by some old couple in florida and i got it off them cheap (no rust, im happy, which is impossible to find in new york).  Gold Car, Purple Windows (came that way) it's the ugliest car ever, but it gets me to point A to point B, has power windows and seat, and the heat and AC works, so im more than happy. 

This car is a bit of a truck too, it hit a moose in canada and got sent on 2 wheels from running it over, and its still going :).  Gotta love the steel body :).  But yeah, this car was cheap, and a good ride, since i don't want to be in debt up to my eyeballs yet.
::needs a new sig, but too lazy to make one::

Offline zorena86

• No expectations, no disappointments
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2009, 05:20:44 pm »
^ Nice birds eye view haha.