Author Topic: Forum Member's car(s) pictures  (Read 54745 times)

Offline Ixarku

• (V)_|*,,,*|_(V)
Re: Forum Member's car(s) pictures
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2010, 01:28:57 am »
Here's my Genesis, which I bought in January:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If I ever meet God in person, I'm going to ask Him why he created so many stupid people, and then punch Him in the nose before he answers.

Offline Pentium100

« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2010, 04:24:52 am »

The picture is a bit old, since then the car has been patched up and repainted (the same color).
BBT Ika Musume Fanclub Member #080586
Misaka Mikoto Fanclub Member:080586

Offline JoonasTo

• Upholding traditional values
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2010, 08:37:37 am »
A mercedes, in Lithuania, how is that it's not stolen yet? Or it probably is but how come it's not stolen from you yet?

@Ixarku: How's hyundai? It has a rather cheap reputation but magazines seem to value it rather well.

I just got an awesome new sticker for my car so i thought I'd finally post pictures of her. 8)

99 Plymouth Voyager (with over 160k).
I was about to say that "Dude, you don't mess up the car paint job with a sticker!" but then I saw what the condition is. Go for it! Paint a huge friggin smiley to the side with a spray can!  :D

Because we can!

Offline Ixarku

• (V)_|*,,,*|_(V)
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2010, 12:49:13 pm »
@Ixarku: How's hyundai? It has a rather cheap reputation but magazines seem to value it rather well.

Supposedly, they've improved quite a bit since they first hit the market.  Their warranties are pretty good, and the reviews I've seen of the Genesis compared it favorably against the Mitsubishi Eclipse.  This is my first Hyundai, and I'm pretty happy so far, but it's only been 6 months.  I guess I'll find out for sure when I hit 30k and 60k miles.  I intend to keep the car for at least 8-10 years.
If I ever meet God in person, I'm going to ask Him why he created so many stupid people, and then punch Him in the nose before he answers.

Offline Pentium100

« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2010, 09:08:33 pm »
A mercedes, in Lithuania, how is that it's not stolen yet? Or it probably is but how come it's not stolen from you yet?
Maybe a car made in 1982 is a bit too old for most thieves. After all, anyone smart enough to find the secret button(s) to enable the ignition could just steal a more expensive car.
BBT Ika Musume Fanclub Member #080586
Misaka Mikoto Fanclub Member:080586

Offline Natheria

• Gnome in Disguise ¬_¬
    • Mikaeru's Blog
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2010, 02:56:58 am »
I was about to say that "Dude, you don't mess up the car paint job with a sticker!" but then I saw what the condition is. Go for it! Paint a huge friggin smiley to the side with a spray can!  :D

You mean you didn't notice it? .... But yeah, i don't care about messing anything up. I'm driving that thing into the ground in glorious flames since i'll never have to worry about reselling it!

Offline mgz

• Box Fansubs
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2010, 01:53:20 am »
Aint it beautiful:
you only wish you drove a yugo

PS ill be editing and throwing pics of my car up in a sec - bam pictures taken with my sexy HTC evo
im to lazy to blur out my license plate so dont stalk me or ill burn your house down.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 02:40:02 am by mgz »

Offline Louise

• When the world crashes around you, where to run?
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2010, 02:54:35 am »
Nice lexus :(

Offline NaRu

« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2010, 04:14:51 am »
Tomorrow I will take pics of my 2 cars but for now I will show you the pics of the cars I own that I got from google
Sebring 1999

Echo 2001

Offline Louise

« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2010, 04:21:24 am »
A working Chrysler? A miracle...

Offline NaRu

« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2010, 04:22:25 am »

I know right ^^

Offline Louise

« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2010, 04:25:03 am »

I know right ^^

American made cars are junk. I have no idea about Dodge, but my Chrysler Minivan (03) has had over 10k in repairs already, and since the A/C unit is dead now...Ive been having to use the lexus. screw driving to classes & Kendo in that heat. completely not worth it. since my parents apparently bought a 07 BMW X3, (Intercepted a letter from Geico with the insurance slip to one in their names).

Offline NaRu

« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2010, 04:29:47 am »
Dodge and Chrysler is the same company and Dodge makes good trucks but right now FORD is getting better at their cars. American cars isn't as bad as they were before. Chrysler was the worst at the time because of their transmissions. I was lucky to find my Chrysler with a good transmission in it. Right now my car has 95K miles on it and I had it for 3 years so far without any problems. MY Toyota just hit 170K miles and never had any problems with it either and I had that car for 6 years.

Offline Louise

« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2010, 04:34:48 am »
The minivan has about 137K and the lexus has 260k+ Literally a bit above double. for 17mpg combined, Im thinking of selling it and investing in a better car that wont be so heavy on the gas.

Offline NaRu

« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2010, 04:23:05 am »
17mpg isnt as bad for a lexus. I bet its a big V6. My dad's truck gets 14mpg on the highway and about 8mpg in city.

Offline mgz

• Box Fansubs
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2010, 04:31:23 am »
yea my infiniti gets like 16 or 17 around town on avg with a lil highway driving. If im just driving highway its like 25 <also assuming im not speeding excessively the whole time which i usually am its a fast car so i make sure i have fun>

My old dodge pickup got 12 highway and about 8 city, my brothers 79 bronco gets 8 or 10 highway and like 5 or 6 on the high side in the city

Offline NaRu

« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2010, 04:44:45 am »
My sebring gets about 16mpg city and 25mpg highway..the Echo gets like 30mpg city and 40mpg highway

Offline 1000mAh

• bananas, melonas, tralala, ding ding dong
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2010, 08:02:24 pm »
darn, I will buy BMW when I get enought money and drivers license! Just wait for that day!

Don't EVER touch my snacks!||Discord

Offline Natheria

• Gnome in Disguise ¬_¬
    • Mikaeru's Blog
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2010, 02:24:59 am »
darn, I will buy BMW when I get enought money and drivers license! Just wait for that day!

lol, you'll go through a lot of cars before you get enough for one of those.  ;D

Offline JoonasTo

• Upholding traditional values
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2010, 02:41:29 am »
Not really, BMWs are rather cheap here if not going for the newest year models. Old BMWs are the regular "wannabe tuner"'s cars along with Toyota Corollas so they're rather unwanted among the rest of the population. In other words, it says, "I'm a jerk with no education and low pay"

Newer ones are a different story naturally.

Because we can!