Author Topic: Achievements that silly little bitches don't appreciate.  (Read 563251 times)

Offline Stsin

Re: Achievements that silly little bitches don't appreciate.
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2009, 08:38:22 am »
That's not a silly achievement.  Good Job!

Offline zorena86

• No expectations, no disappointments
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2009, 08:51:35 am »
After purchasing a new 1TB hdd a couple weeks ago and promising myself that I wouldn't fill it anymore then 600gb... It was at 900gb full within 2 days of the purchase...

<3 BxT  ;)

Offline Spellshaper

• It takes two to dance.
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2009, 01:07:18 am »
Quitting university.
There I found out I'm a guy that cannot work with a group, ever. Or be a part of that mainstream society thingy.
Some say there is power in strangeness, I say being different is a major PITA if you want to make a living and haven't achieved anything great yet.

darkjedi

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2009, 12:16:03 pm »
Aspire to achieve higher, Spellshaper. Overcome your cynicism and become a part of the society! Then perhaps one day one of those silly bitches will come and congratulate you on your successes. And I tell you, there are many benefits in having people appreciate who you are.

Offline Spellshaper

• It takes two to dance.
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2009, 06:12:14 pm »
Aspire to achieve higher, Spellshaper. Overcome your cynicism and become a part of the society! Then perhaps one day one of those silly bitches will come and congratulate you on your successes. And I tell you, there are many benefits in having people appreciate who you are.
Maybe, maybe not. My personal experience (sadly) tells me something else.

Other achievements:
 - Having 10 different, yet efficient MTG decks while owning about 12000 magic cards total, some dating back to Ice Age and Beta. Pity those are in bad shape and thus don't fetch any money anymore.
 - Not having had a girlfriend, ever. Gotta dodge 'em all! Or is it that girls keep dodging me? I don't know..
 - [Warcraft addict] 10 Achievement Points. yaaaaay.

Offline Morgia

• Gebete an den Hühnergott 5 Euro
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2009, 06:19:04 pm »

I QUIT World of Warcraft! = Epic win

ah... and I'm writing my degree paper right now... means: I'm in the process of quitting university successfully

and... I will turn my back on good ol' Germany and the f***ing EU as soon as I'm done with it ... cya forever!

Offline deadskin

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2009, 06:24:49 pm »
I studied for 5 hours straight yesterday. No breaks

Offline mgz

• Box Fansubs
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2009, 06:57:23 pm »
 i managed to embarrass  a black belt in judo while in kung fu to the point that he had to force judo into our kung fu sparring and injured my bad knee while doing so.
The instructor looked on without saying a word

Offline zurukitsune

• 'SUP BITCHES!!!
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2009, 10:15:14 pm »
My friends and I spent 3 days playing non-stop Dungeons and Dragons 3.5, only breaking for snacks, bathroom, and maybe two to three hours of sleep after like 18 hours of gametime. What a great way to spend spring break lol

I also filled 250 GB of my Terra external hard drive after a night of owning it.

Life's a bitch, then you die

Offline queenmetroid

• Uuuuuuuu! Uuuuuuuuu! UUUUUUUU!!!
    • Metal Slug Database
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2009, 10:17:21 pm »
I started to clean my room today. And it looks worse before I started.
Quote from: queenmetroid
Quote from: esreveR
Seriously queen, can't you read?
What makes you think I actually read your posts?

Offline Proin Drakenzol

• Tiny Dragon Powers of Doom!
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2009, 06:43:41 am »
My friends and I spent 3 days playing non-stop Dungeons and Dragons 3.5, only breaking for snacks, bathroom, and maybe two to three hours of sleep after like 18 hours of gametime. What a great way to spend spring break lol

I also filled 250 GB of my Terra external hard drive after a night of owning it.

4e is better, IMO (they're both fun games).

I wish I could do that... too bad my group has too many conflicting schedules for more than one day games.

The linear nature of your Euclidean geometry both confounds and befuddles me.

Offline KoC

• Was 30 years old when born and grown older since.
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2009, 06:49:30 am »
Yeah, I've been trying to get a Call of Cthulhu game going for like two months... but starting a new campaign with conflicting schedules is hell. It get's easier once you're already in the game.

Bloodthirsty Finn || God-emperor of the kingdom of clouds || Over-behemoth of C.C || Agenteer, yarr!

Offline Proin Drakenzol

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2009, 06:55:19 am »
Yeah, I've been trying to get a Call of Cthulhu game going for like two months... but starting a new campaign with conflicting schedules is hell. It get's easier once you're already in the game.

More like two of us are duty section 1 of 6, one is duty section 6 of 6, one is duty section ? (don't remember which number) of 5, and two stand duty two or three times a month but don't know until the week of.

It's a timing thing with weekends.

Offline KoC

• Was 30 years old when born and grown older since.
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2009, 06:57:56 am »
For chrit's sakes. Not everything has to do with you, Proin. I was only saying that scheduling games is hard and that scheduling a new campaign has that little extra difficulty when no one is too keen to get into it.

Bloodthirsty Finn || God-emperor of the kingdom of clouds || Over-behemoth of C.C || Agenteer, yarr!

Offline Proin Drakenzol

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2009, 07:07:18 am »
For chrit's sakes. Not everything has to do with you, Proin. I was only saying that scheduling games is hard and that scheduling a new campaign has that little extra difficulty when no one is too keen to get into it.

stfu, I'm feeling selfish right now <_<

Offline Zayras

• 素子!!(Motoko!!)~lol
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2009, 04:10:55 pm »
Quit WoW for the 2nd time... and got away from the cops twice lol, but that was a while ago and it really isn't very fun. 8)

Offline Morgia

• Gebete an den Hühnergott 5 Euro
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2009, 06:05:42 pm »
Quit WoW for the 2nd time... and got away from the cops twice lol, but that was a while ago and it really isn't very fun. 8)

just stay out of trouble and you won't have to run ;)

Offline Zayras

• 素子!!(Motoko!!)~lol
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2009, 06:18:37 pm »

just stay out of trouble and you won't have to run ;)

lol that's why I'm a good boy now  :) haha but seriously though

Offline Arandur

• Nya?
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2009, 05:49:24 am »

ah... and I'm writing my degree paper right now... means: I'm in the process of quitting university successfully

and... I will turn my back on good ol' Germany and the f***ing EU as soon as I'm done with it ... cya forever!

You must be sick.. quitting WoW.. tze ^^ I'm on a Break after 3 Years but on a forced one... no Money for it ^^ And I'm near 30.. Life sucks ^^ And gosh.. i wish i could do the same thing, i live in Germany.. and i will till my Death ( hope it comes soon :-( ).. Money is one hellish thing.. i wish you good Luck and a great Future, hope your Wishs became True and you can Live at a Place you really want.

Offline Proin Drakenzol

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2009, 06:34:13 am »

You must be sick.. quitting WoW.. tze ^^ I'm on a Break after 3 Years but on a forced one... no Money for it ^^ And I'm near 30.. Life sucks ^^ And gosh.. i wish i could do the same thing, i live in Germany.. and i will till my Death ( hope it comes soon :-( ).. Money is one hellish thing.. i wish you good Luck and a great Future, hope your Wishs became True and you can Live at a Place you really want.

Are you thinking about killing yourself?

Because if you are then you probably don't have anything to live for and should kill yourself.