Author Topic: New Project - Hi Speed Jecy  (Read 5140 times)

Offline Area88

• AnimeClassicReviews.com
    • Anime Classic Reviews
New Project - Hi Speed Jecy
« on: July 06, 2010, 06:42:07 pm »
Just to let you all know, myself, ant900, and a translator, have banded together to release the 80's classic Hi Speed Jecy.

Head over to Anime Classic Reviews to check them out.

As one of the members of Box Subs, I'm happy to say I'm still going and check these forums regularly, so please keep posting and any feedback is appreciated. Although Box Subs is on a break, alot of it's members are still active doing projects with other people, us especially. I will be posting here more often again so stay tuned ;D
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 09:34:33 pm by Area88 »

Offline ant900

• Box Fansubs
  • "Saito! Give me that gun Now!!"
Re: New Project - Hi Speed Jecy
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 01:45:06 am »
First two episodes have been done, and so will the next one as soon as someone clears up their inbox :)

Offline theprophet9

• Proud Aussie
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 10:17:22 pm »
Hows progress on the series? Really keen to download and watch!

Make A Realistic Wish Foundation: Why go to any trouble, when they\'re just gonna die anyway - The Chaser\'s War On Everything

Offline ant900

• Box Fansubs
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 07:56:07 am »
That is a good question...  I have yet to get the raws for episode 4, so until that happens we won't be moving along.  However Area88 has a tendency to disappear for a while and then randomly pop up again, so give it like a month or two and episode 4 will probably be done :P

Offline animestudz

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 04:49:27 pm »
That is a good question...  I have yet to get the raws for episode 4, so until that happens we won't be moving along.  However Area88 has a tendency to disappear for a while and then randomly pop up again, so give it like a month or two and episode 4 will probably be done :P

I can provide you with the RAWs for this series. That way you can do the translation and if he still a no-show I'm sure there are people here who can time the scripts.

Offline ant900

• Box Fansubs
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 06:36:52 pm »

I can provide you with the RAWs for this series. That way you can do the translation and if he still a no-show I'm sure there are people here who can time the scripts.

I'm a timer not a translator :P  If we could get a hold of a translator I would be willing to finish it.

Offline Area88

• AnimeClassicReviews.com
    • Anime Classic Reviews
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 03:03:38 pm »
My fault ant900, I did disapear, script 4 was sitting in my inbox for over a year. Some other group has taken over since then. Episodes 1-3 are on my website, episodes 4-6 are elsewhere.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 03:06:30 pm by Area88 »

Offline farmerjonbmx

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2012, 06:44:57 pm »
I will FUND this project.

Anyone willing to sub the remaining episodes please PM me.

thanks

Offline interfax

• ARR/Soarin
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 05:55:17 am »
I will FUND this project.
That's unethical, y'know? Fans should do it for free! :o

Anyone willing to sub the remaining episodes please PM me.
The only translator who was interested in series is Ametuchi. Contact her:
http://z8.invisionfree.com/mSubs/index.php?showuser=165
or Erik Jigen: http://anidb.net/g10109

Offline ant900

• Box Fansubs
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2012, 06:05:43 am »
Man, I'm kind of sad we never got to finish this one.  Oh well.

tyciol

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2012, 06:56:11 am »
There's always the future, I'm really glad that ACR and mSubs got the ball rolling here. Besides the first 3 eps which were up on the blog at /2010/06/hi-speed-jecy-1989.html I think this inspired [PPP] to do further work, as they did the next 4 2010/06/hi-speed-jecy-1989.html

This can be seen together using a Jecy search on Nyaa.

Now all that remains is to see the first 3 hosted in torrent form. The blog's links are only megaupload, which as we know is dead, so there is no means to circulate the original 3, which is critical to drawing fans to the series.

Seeing as how I have all 7, I may as well get around to constructing my first batch. If I were to do that with these releases, what would be the next step to actually seed it?

Offline Takeshi

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2012, 07:16:29 am »
If I were to do that with these releases, what would be the next step to actually seed it?
You want to offer it here on BakaBT or merely seed it for the purpose of distributing it? You can create a hidden torrent at Nyaa and share the ID of that torrent. Keep in mind; you are not allowed to share the complete torrent link because a lot of stuff at Nyaa is blacklisted at BakaBT.