Author Topic: Mad Bull 34 sub  (Read 4594 times)

Offline theprophet9

• Proud Aussie
Mad Bull 34 sub
« on: December 17, 2010, 10:51:40 pm »
Mad Bull 34's dubbed version has been released on BakaBT, however I have the Japanese RAWS for it and would like to know if anyone here was interested in subbing it from Box Fansubs or anyone else here?

Make A Realistic Wish Foundation: Why go to any trouble, when they\'re just gonna die anyway - The Chaser\'s War On Everything

Offline interfax

• ARR/Soarin
Re: Mad Bull 34 sub
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 07:57:17 am »
No one's here. ;D

Offline ant900

• Box Fansubs
  • "Saito! Give me that gun Now!!"
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 08:56:09 am »
pssh i'm here!  Sadly though all of our translators are mia, so if you wanted something beyond timing/muxing this probably isn't the right place to look.

Offline theprophet9

• Proud Aussie
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 11:29:47 am »
Hmmm seems I'm in a bit of a pickle here then. Let me know when a few translators are available, I'd contribute to the encoding and muxing.

Make A Realistic Wish Foundation: Why go to any trouble, when they\'re just gonna die anyway - The Chaser\'s War On Everything

Offline portnoi88

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 05:50:27 pm »
Hello.
I'll sub this anime, but only if the RAWs that u have are DVDrips.
Because if they are ripped from VHS, i already have them.

Offline theprophet9

• Proud Aussie
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 12:46:44 am »
I have the VHS rips, sorry bro. I didn't even know Mad Bull 34 was even on DVD.

Offline portnoi88

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 01:00:22 am »
It didn't came out on DVD. I Thought It Was  :'(

Can u send me VHS rips? I'll see what i can do.

try megaupload

Offline theprophet9

• Proud Aussie
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 12:53:34 pm »
Yeah I'll send em 2 u via megaupload 2morro mate

Offline theprophet9

• Proud Aussie
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2011, 05:26:44 am »
Nah actually I think there's another japanese raw going about on the net, just google bro.

Offline dj.pandemic

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 12:12:07 am »
I have the french 2xDVD set, the episodes have JAP language track, with original JAP credits, only downside is the title cards are in french :(

It has a french subtitle track - so could be used for timing

I'm trying to find anyone in australia that will lend me or sell me the AUS Manga release VHS tapes so I can do a profesional capture of the audio tracks, the captures I currently have are CRAP (the ones that are floating around the net)

Cheers
BRAD
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 12:34:47 am by dj.pandemic »

Offline dj.pandemic

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 01:08:09 pm »
Actually on second inspection the title cards are the original ones used on the JAP VHS releases, everything seems identical

Offline theprophet9

• Proud Aussie
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 10:35:57 am »
I have the french 2xDVD set, the episodes have JAP language track, with original JAP credits, only downside is the title cards are in french :(

It has a french subtitle track - so could be used for timing

I'm trying to find anyone in australia that will lend me or sell me the AUS Manga release VHS tapes so I can do a profesional capture of the audio tracks, the captures I currently have are CRAP (the ones that are floating around the net)

Cheers
BRAD

I wouldn't even bother now, Discotek's releasing Mad Bull 34 on DVD and the Australian Manga Entertainment tapes use the same cut master as the UK one, even though uncut it wouldn't have been banned.

Offline mikezilla2

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2013, 12:29:26 am »
just what was cut ?