Author Topic: I feel like a total perv when...  (Read 13857 times)

Offline F1ForFun

• 必勝
Re: I feel like a total perv when...
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2012, 11:53:13 pm »
When I popped a boner while watching the toothbrush scene in nisemonogatari.  :laugh:

Offline Momiji88

« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2012, 01:21:51 am »
haha just found this due to recent posters, one halerious topic
I spent a while trying not to be a perv in any way (its lovely having girls love you for not being like everyone else ^^)

Buut in reality i decided i am a lolli now >:] i feel a perv when im google'ing myself some loli pics o.o

Offline undetz

« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2012, 03:36:21 am »
When I popped a boner while watching the toothbrush scene in nisemonogatari.  :laugh:
That scene spawned a whole new kind of thread on /d/.

Offline Freedom Kira

• Rawr™.
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2012, 09:54:14 am »
Buut in reality i decided i am a lolli now >:] i feel a perv when im google'ing myself some loli pics o.o

I hope you mean lolicon. You can't just decide to be a loli. =/

Offline F1ForFun

• 必勝
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2012, 02:54:55 pm »

I tend to stay away from there due to all of the odd fetish art. Not my tastes at all  :-\

haha just found this due to recent posters, one halerious topic
I spent a while trying not to be a perv in any way (its lovely having girls love you for not being like everyone else ^^)

But women like perverted men. As long as you're not creepy about it they're completely fine with it. Hell, 3/4 of them are more perverted than we are. Though I don't think many would be particularly thrilled to find out your're into lolicon, so you will have to hide that from them at all costs.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 03:01:08 pm by F1ForFun »

Offline undetz

« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2012, 09:16:14 pm »
I tend to stay away from there due to all of the odd fetish art. Not my tastes at all  :-\
The place can be a bit odd at times but contains a surprisingly high number of gems once you go digging. The trap threads are better than anything you get on /y/, and that domination and bondage... The number of futa threads has gone down recently, so there's greater variety again.
And the resident posters tend to be the friendliest. Sure, you get some wannabe mods who complain and rant whenever people start discussing something, but they're a minor annoyance at most. If you're really lucky you'll see a master troll in action, I was on when some guy started telling everyone about how he was married to his pet Boa Constrictor Imperator and how he'd have sex with it. It was one of the more entertaining things I've seen on 4chan, sadly the thread was removed within an hour.

Offline F1ForFun

• 必勝
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2012, 07:40:33 am »
The place can be a bit odd at times but contains a surprisingly high number of gems once you go digging. The trap threads are better than anything you get on /y/, and that domination and bondage... The number of futa threads has gone down recently, so there's greater variety again.
And the resident posters tend to be the friendliest. Sure, you get some wannabe mods who complain and rant whenever people start discussing something, but they're a minor annoyance at most. If you're really lucky you'll see a master troll in action, I was on when some guy started telling everyone about how he was married to his pet Boa Constrictor Imperator and how he'd have sex with it. It was one of the more entertaining things I've seen on 4chan, sadly the thread was removed within an hour.

The janitors always spoil the fun. 2ch can also be very hilarious at times.  :laugh:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

But hey, what if the dude's boa is actually his tsuma and they live a happy life together?  8) The the relationship would probably put a lot of pressure on him.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 07:43:58 am by F1ForFun »

Offline Nikkoru

• Cyberpun
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2012, 08:52:11 am »
Funny, I was just thinking about this.

I cook, and watch cooking shows for entertainment and insight. I started to develop weird affection for the French Food @ Home and Best Recipes Evah! hostesses. Although the French Food @ Home's Laura Calder frequently wears impractical clothing and has a general sultry air about her. 

I also have more lascivious thoughts towards female VJs that appear on youth-oriented television than I'm willing to admit comfortably, ever since Sugar from YTV's The Zone. There's something about the cheerful attitude and soft manner which agrees with me. Whereas, say, music television VJs I've always found annoying, even if they're relatively more attractive.
Peace, Love, and Tranquility

Online metro.

• notesonhowtolive.
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2012, 10:14:11 am »

Sugar from YTV's The Zone. There's something about the cheerful attitude and soft manner which agrees with me. Whereas, say, music television VJs I've always found annoying, even if they're relatively more attractive.
I disagree. Her voice drove me insane as a child. Isn't she off YTV now?
Hell, is YTV even still around?

at the movies drunk & young

Offline Nikkoru

• Cyberpun
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2012, 11:28:11 am »

Sugar from YTV's The Zone. There's something about the cheerful attitude and soft manner which agrees with me. Whereas, say, music television VJs I've always found annoying, even if they're relatively more attractive.

Yes, for some time now. I saw her on an episode of Weeds last year... you honestly can't miss her. And yes, YTV is still there, although the programming is almost entirely cheap sitcoms at this point.

As for the voice, I watch anime - including the dubbed Sailor Moon - so I must like it on some level. I had a rather large crush on her when she was on the air, at least. She's the type who's not overly pretty, being petite and round of face, but has a smile that warms my heart.

Still, it's mostly about her persona and my particular fetish for that role.

Offline undetz

« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2012, 06:39:04 pm »
The janitors always spoil the fun. 2ch can also be very hilarious at times.  :laugh:

But hey, what if the dude's boa is actually his tsuma and they live a happy life together?  8) The the relationship would probably put a lot of pressure on him.
I tried looking it up but couldn't find it. What's a "tsuma"?

Offline F1ForFun

• 必勝
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2012, 07:37:07 pm »

I tried looking it up but couldn't find it. What's a "tsuma"?

褄 (tsuma): Wife

;D

Online metro.

• notesonhowtolive.
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2012, 04:22:34 am »
You have a fetish for children's tv presenter?

Offline Freedom Kira

• Rawr™.
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2012, 07:50:07 am »

I remember Sugar. I actually like her voice. I find it sweet and soothing.

But yeah, evidently she is gone from YTV, since the linked video was her last showing?

Online metro.

• notesonhowtolive.
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2012, 08:23:50 am »

I remember Sugar. I actually like her voice. I find it sweet and soothing.

But yeah, evidently she is gone from YTV, since the linked video was her last showing?
I was pretty sure she was gone, I didn't actually watch the video though. Until now.

And those two totally fucked.

Offline Nikkoru

• Cyberpun
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2012, 08:31:50 am »
You have a fetish for children's tv presenter?

Possibly.

I have an immediate attraction to persons who are vibrant, confident, and easy to just be around. Most presenters exude these traits. Occasionally this attraction becomes sexual, though usually it's more benign. I liken the feeling to slipping into a knapsack while camping in winter. For that moment before sleep and just after waking everything is good regardless of the murky awfulness of the surroundings, and you look forward to it passionately.

The fact that the children or cooking programming's context isn't supposed to be sexual only heightens the attraction when it occurs, while simultaneously contaminating it in my perceptions. Otherwise I wouldn't mention it here.

Offline captincanti

• master of the sea
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2014, 03:42:25 am »
when I picture a girl's pantsu in my mind

Offline SeventyX7

« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2014, 07:45:06 pm »
I feel like a total perv whenever breakfast food is involved.  Holy shit I would eat breakfast food all the time if all restaurants in the world didn't unanimously decide to stop serving their best food at 11:00.

Offline Micharus

« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2014, 05:10:35 pm »

Really?

I bet you aren't alone, that was one hot scene for some obscure reason.

I mean how could just brushing your sisters teeth be such a hot scene?

I don't know either, but Mr Happy was paying attention, so you aren't alone. lol
Micharus
My reviews of Anime I have watched recently
Micharus's Animelist
BBT Ika Musume Fanclub Member #000002

Offline marinosgr

« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2014, 10:45:47 pm »
I liked that^ one too.

I feel like a total perv when I watch Yuru Yuri and I can guess the scenes tha the girl with glasses imagines