Author Topic: Problem playing 1080p files  (Read 10181 times)

Offline onlyforKG

Re: Problem playing 1080p files
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2012, 03:17:23 pm »
Can't a 60cc engine move an 18-wheeler?

uhm, i didn't get what you were trying to say :o

To be honest, my old Intel pentium Dual-Core 1.8GHz can run it, but I doubt an Atom even has the wattage to move.

Yeah. This processor sucks -_- i might as well change laptop soon or i'll be missing out the fun T.T
mada mada dane

Online kitamesume

• Death is pleasure, Living is torment.
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2012, 03:46:59 pm »

To be honest, my old Intel pentium Dual-Core 1.8GHz can run it, but I doubt an Atom even has the wattage to move.

Yeah. This processor sucks -_- i might as well change laptop soon or i'll be missing out the fun T.T
hes asking if can a 60cc motorcycle engine move a trailer truck.

which atom is it by the way, if its the one with the GMA igp you could try your luck with the GMA booster and opting for DVXA acceleration.

Offline onlyforKG

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2012, 03:59:37 pm »

which atom is it by the way, if its the one with the GMA igp you could try your luck with the GMA booster and opting for DVXA acceleration.

oh lol. so that what she meant. anyway, i feel dumb with the terms you guys used.  :-[ i guess i better familiarize my self with the definition of terms. what is GMA igp? -_- i guess I'll stick with the 720p :D
mada mada dane

Offline namaiki

« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2012, 04:05:21 pm »
I think that one has the Intel GMA 3150 which unfortunately (in this case) doesn't support DXVA.
Kaoru + Aoi + Shiho = Infinity
For video playback: madVR + CCCP 2011-11-11 (use the bundled version of MPC-HC)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXBQ

Online kitamesume

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2012, 04:58:20 pm »
^aw too bad then =(

oh lol. so that what she meant. anyway, i feel dumb with the terms you guys used.  :-[ i guess i better familiarize my self with the definition of terms. what is GMA igp? -_- i guess I'll stick with the 720p :D
GMA is intel's old line of graphics processor, while igp means integrated graphics processor.

Offline onlyforKG

« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2012, 05:32:53 am »
I think that one has the Intel GMA 3150 which unfortunately (in this case) doesn't support DXVA.

ooooh. all well then. I'll just have to stick with 720p. aaaaand, too bad there isn't much freelech with that reso, lol.  ;D

^aw too bad then =(
GMA is intel's old line of graphics processor, while igp means integrated graphics processor.

oh, okay. Thanks for taking sometime to look to my problem  :D
mada mada dane

Offline ratei

« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2012, 03:20:41 pm »
Yeah better stick with 720p. My father has an Acer Aspire One Happy 2 netbook. It is using a dual core Intel Atom N570 and GMA 3150 too. Its rendering output is very limited (it doesn't even support NV12 colorspace).

Tried watching 10bit h264 720p fansubs with it and both CPU core reporting a high usage.

Online kitamesume

« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2012, 05:07:10 pm »
this should indicate that silvermont quadcore atoms with ivy-b IGP would be the next king of notebooks =D hopefully notebooks that would pack this beast would be under 500$.

Offline megido-rev.M

• Come now, it's nothing special.
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2012, 10:50:30 pm »
Dang, that's only about 3/5 what my old dual-core laptop costed me.
That's it! I've come up with a new recipe!

Offline onlyforKG

« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2012, 11:16:52 pm »
I guess I'll be having another problem -_- i downloaded 720p, but unfortunately, as I was playing it, it skips some of the audios. it's like the audio was broken lol. any advice how to fix it? I'm already using MPC-HC with CCCP. i tried everything I read here but it won't budge -_-
mada mada dane

Offline megido-rev.M

• Come now, it's nothing special.
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2012, 11:28:45 pm »
Drivers? Slow storage media?
That's it! I've come up with a new recipe!

Offline namaiki

« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2012, 11:32:47 pm »
I guess I'll be having another problem -_- i downloaded 720p, but unfortunately, as I was playing it, it skips some of the audios. it's like the audio was broken lol. any advice how to fix it? I'm already using MPC-HC with CCCP. i tried everything I read here but it won't budge -_-

Open the file in MPC-HC and tell me what items are listed in the Play-> Filters menu. Also, what file is it? Do a CRC check of the file to make sure that it isn't corrupt. You can use the CCCP Insurgent (Tools-> CRC) and then confirm if the code matches.

Is it actually skipping the audio, or just stopping and starting (lagging)?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 11:36:50 pm by namaiki »

Offline rathoriel

• Go Blue!
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2012, 11:44:16 pm »
My Asus Transformer Infinity tablet seems to play 1080p fine.

[16:59:46] <+xgraphy> youure a fuck troll

Offline ratei

« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2012, 12:53:30 am »
My Asus Transformer Infinity tablet seems to play 1080p fine.

Well your tablet with quad core Nvidia Tegra 3 has an edge over an aging dual core Intel Atom with ancient GMA series. Your tablet supports video hardware acceleration of h264, xvid, divx.... but in 10bit videos is not yet perfect in Android players.

Offline onlyforKG

« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2012, 12:02:22 am »
Drivers? Slow storage media?

Open the file in MPC-HC and tell me what items are listed in the Play-> Filters menu. Also, what file is it? Do a CRC check of the file to make sure that it isn't corrupt. You can use the CCCP Insurgent (Tools-> CRC) and then confirm if the code matches.

Is it actually skipping the audio, or just stopping and starting (lagging)?

I'm playing the Hyouka [TV 1280x720 H.264 AAC][Mazui]. The audio, I think, lags so bad. Even some of the scenes play without the audio :(
here's what listed in the filters:

Default Direct Sound Device
Enhanced Video Rendered (custom presenter)
Audion Switcher
Direct VobSub (auto-loading version)
MPC Audio Decoder
MPC Video Decoder
MPC Matroska Source

mada mada dane

Offline namaiki

« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2012, 12:45:01 am »
Ugh, something has happened to your settings....

Make sure that you only have a single version of MPC-HC installed. CCCP installs one that is preconfigured though if you are using that one at the moment, some (many) settings have been flipped.. (Start-> Programs-> Combined Community Codec Pack)

In MPC-HC: View-> Options-> Internal Filters. Right click the left column and click Disable all filters. Right click the right column and click Disable all filters.

Under View-> Options-> Output, set the video renderer to "EVR".

On the first page of the CCCP Settings application, make sure that LAV Video is ticked.

Reinstall xy-vsfilter.googlecode.com

After doing that, please tell me what items are listed in the Play-> Filters menu.

Offline onlyforKG

« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2012, 12:45:11 am »

Make sure that you only have a single version of MPC-HC installed. CCCP installs one that is preconfigured though if you are using that one at the moment, some (many) settings have been flipped.. (Start-> Programs-> Combined Community Codec Pack)

In MPC-HC: View-> Options-> Internal Filters. Right click the left column and click Disable all filters. Right click the right column and click Disable all filters.

On the first page of the CCCP Settings application, make sure that LAV Video is ticked.

After doing that, please tell me what items are listed in the Play-> Filters menu.

Enhanced Video Renderer
Audio Switcher
ffdshow Audio decoder\
LAV video decoder
Haali Media Source

after doing what you said earlier, the video I was trying to play seems to be fine.  :D
mada mada dane

Online kitamesume

« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2012, 01:42:40 am »

Enhanced Video Renderer
Audio Switcher
ffdshow Audio decoder\
LAV video decoder
Haali Media Source

after doing what you said earlier, the video I was trying to play seems to be fine.  :D

this part shouldn't be there, LAV audio decoder is being bypassed.

Offline namaiki

« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2012, 02:08:54 am »
Enhanced Video Renderer
Audio Switcher
ffdshow Audio decoder\
LAV video decoder
Haali Media Source

CCCP doesn't use LAV audio decoder.

Offline onlyforKG

« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2012, 02:13:51 am »

CCCP doesn't use LAV audio decoder.

errr. so it means I still have a problem with my player? :o
mada mada dane