Author Topic: The Last of Us [Series]  (Read 7485 times)

Offline RaW-D-Coy

• 私はかわいいです
    • POI!
Re: The Last of Us [Series]
« Reply #100 on: February 25, 2014, 04:29:11 pm »
This game is too short, it should have alternative endings and you have to purchase the DLC?
On the technical side, oh really FFXIII was customized for the PS3? Both consoles have ups and downs on hardware, I mean on the PS3 it should be better because of the RSX, hmm am I right?
None of the 3rd party developers mastered the complicated Cell programming, although both x360 and PS3 are Cell-based. They are like "Hey, it's our x86(PC game) let's just port it to the consoles, no more customizations, saves money".

the game was not short but the dlc was surprisingly way shorter then i imagined it to be..
^ This. Regular games take up about 50ish hours on average for normal complete. LoU takes about 20ish hours to complete normally. DLC is DLC and it's very short.

I guess the story was so good so i got swept away and didn't really think about the length and just kinda followed the story to the end until it was finally at the last scene where it felt like I've been through so much trough out the game (story wise).  =>
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 04:30:55 pm by RaW-D-Coy »
"Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys."
-Claire Farron

Offline megido-rev.M

• Come now, it's nothing special.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 05:07:35 am by megido-rev.M »
That's it! I've come up with a new recipe!

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2014, 06:47:11 am »
Possible sequel.

I'm game. Oh I'm so in the game. Gemme that sequel.

¸¸,.-~*'¨¨¨™¤¦ Otakixus ¦¤™¨¨¨'*~-.,¸¸

Offline RaW-D-Coy

• 私はかわいいです
    • POI!
« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2014, 04:36:29 pm »
"Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys."
-Claire Farron

Offline AceD

• Facebook
« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2014, 01:20:07 am »
I got this in a bundle with my PS4...and the game is glorious!. I almost got the PS3 version ages ago but glad I waited now, paid off.

Offline RaW-D-Coy

• 私はかわいいです
    • POI!
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2014, 01:25:10 am »
I got this in a bundle with my PS4...and the game is glorious!. I almost got the PS3 version ages ago but glad I waited now, paid off.

well im lucky i played the ps3 version or i would have been needed to buy a ps4 lol xD and i just bought a ps3 to play the game lol xD
-Claire Farron

Offline Takeshi

« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2014, 02:05:33 am »
I'll personally wait with replaying it until I get a PS4 and can enjoy it then. I just can't play with 30fps anymore...

Offline AceD

• Facebook
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2014, 08:21:13 pm »
Console is a bit of a bummer for me in general, I have a 144mhz monitor and a really good PC so even PS4 is a downgrade for me....I was playing Titanfall on ultra at 120fps when I played it ;\, but it's what my friends always end up getting, they like joypads and the cheap one-off payment. I had to wait for my XIM4 to come out before I even considered playing.

Despite the tech though, you do get amazing console games like Last of Us which makes it worthwhile  :laugh: 

Edit, then you have shit like Destiny which I believe is locked at 30FPS on PS4? Could be wrong...but man, thats wack.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 04:41:08 pm by AceD »

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2016, 12:07:05 am »
Last of Us: Part II. Confirmed. PS4/Pro.

¸¸,.-~*'¨¨¨™¤¦ Otakixus ¦¤™¨¨¨'*~-.,¸¸

Offline megido-rev.M

• Come now, it's nothing special.
That's it! I've come up with a new recipe!