Author Topic: What Did You Dream About Last-night?  (Read 16870 times)

Offline Mimishiki19

Re: What Did You Dream About Last-night?
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2014, 08:27:45 pm »
I won't get into it.

I want a cow and NO,not for a hentai! Why...why would you think that? ⚢

Offline RayIII

• I like it here
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2014, 08:33:54 pm »
I won't get into it.

...Y-y-you had something dirty in mind didn't you?  ;D

Online kitamesume

• Death is pleasure, Living is torment.
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2014, 11:11:12 pm »
I won't get into it.

...Y-y-you had something dirty in mind didn't you?  ;D
your comment and that avatar...

Offline Tiffanys

• real female girl ojō-sama
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2014, 05:15:12 am »
Well, my dream started out that I was living back at my mom's place. That part was easy enough to digest - I've had dreams like that before. Then there was this girl that I don't even know but apparently in my dream she was supposed to be there and she was a total bitch to me. She had like 5 friends around her age, mixed genders, and they were all pretty much onboard with her. I don't remember much about that part. What I do remember is...

I murdered 6 people with a machete. I just straight up cut their fucking heads off. Then the 7th one I shot in the head and the heart. At that point I was so concerned with what the hell I was going to do with all the bodies that I woke myself up thinking about it.

Right, so... The first one, I don't remember all the details but the first one (the girl herself) and I were getting pretty heated and it was to the point that she was about to try to off me herself, so I magically pull out a machete which I just happened to have in my back pocket or something, cause that was perfectly normal in my dream... and I cut her head off. Then one of her friends came in to check on her or something and I cut that one's head off, then 2 more... then another, and then finally the last one of those 5.

The last one was this big buff black dude that looked like he was wearing a shoulder holster and crap... he came out of my mother's room to check out what was going on and I met him just outside her door and I was like "Hey, what's up? I'm her daughter." And then he was all like "O-Oh, okay. That's cool. Nice to meet you. I'm her boyfriend." or something like that then he was satisfied with that answer and went back to her room, closing the door.

Well, my mom in reality doesn't date black guys so that's a whole different topic (then again, I don't go around massacring people with a machete either...), but I did feel pretty bad about killing him. He was older and seemed more mature and like he was probably a pretty good guy. I just didn't think he'd react too well when he found out I just massacred 6 of his friends - cause they were there with him. So anyways, I got a key, snuck into my mother's room in the dark, then flipped on a lamp and since my eyes were already adjusted to the dark I was fine but they were freaking out in that "amagad, light... I'm gonna melt!" type of thing where you can't really see when you go from total darkness to sudden light... and as he sat up I shot him between the eyes and then in the heart.

At which point... I explained the situation to my mother and told her we were going to have to dispose of the bodies and not to let let him bleed on her bed too much cause we were going to have to wash everything their blood touched with bleach. And... depending on her reaction, I'm pretty sure I was prepared to kill her too, but she either wasn't too upset or my mind skipped that part.

And then well.... that's when I was so concerned with what the hell I was going to do with all the bodies that I woke myself up thinking about it. Once I got over what the hell I'd do with the bodies and realized it was a dream I was pretty confident that I was a total badass in that dream just then.

If you're curious, the half-conscious answer my mind came up with for the bodies was to put them in trash bags then drain them of their blood, then clean up the mess, then butcher them into ground meat and feed it to dogs, and then the rest I'd melt in a forge which I was going to build which I was going to clean out with acid afterwords.

Yep..... I'm no Martin Luther King, but I had a dream. Turns out that I was a total fucking serial killer, but hey... can't help what you dream... :P
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 05:31:57 am by Tiffanys »

Offline megido-rev.M

• Come now, it's nothing special.
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2014, 05:21:29 am »
Nightmare which had a recurring theme. :<
That's it! I've come up with a new recipe!

Online Burkingam

• Love, Science & Music
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2014, 06:00:15 am »
I don't know, but probably a nightmare. My end of semester is taking its toll. I have been having insomnia in the past few weeks.
Altmed is altfact!

Offline Tiffanys

« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2014, 12:22:22 am »
A super vivid dream hanging out with my dead father like I did when I was little. It's completely realistic. I can't even tell that it isn't real. It's a recurring dream every now and then but always different except for the basic premise itself. It's only after I realize that it's a dream or that I actually have the opportunity to talk to him and ask him things I've wanted to that I wake up about a minute or so later.

Offline megido-rev.M

« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2014, 02:49:57 am »
Winging a presentation about some sort of giant TV technology.

Offline Mistgun_Zero

• Idol~chan
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2014, 04:44:11 am »
I am in France. We are on a school trip. We have a whole compartment for ourselves. Most of students are girls. I am the president. (~yay!!) and then the air conditioning breaks down. We still arrive at our destination, all sweaty and exhausted though.

Split up and go to our new accommodation. Apparently my dads there and well he is having some guests cause they couldn't get a place to stay. It's pretty soon revealed they are running from cops the next day when we are surrounded by cops during a visit to factory and a hell lot of firing is going on.

The next thing I know I escape through a tunnel and then blow it up so no one could follow me. I also realize some freaking designs used in factory which were designed by me though I don't remember doing them. Though the blueprints clearly show my name and sig and they were also present at my apartment earlier.

And I wake up after running out of a burning tunnel.

Though seriously, I was in a compartment full of hot girls and I am the president and the major thing that happened was me running for my life. The heck man!!! Even in my dreams I can't live my fantasies!!!!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 04:51:52 am by Mistgun_Zero »

Homu-Homu is troubled

Offline 1000mAh

• bananas, melonas, tralala, ding ding dong
« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2014, 09:20:34 am »
Not really at night, but after my alarm went off, I was sitting in a car with this old man, he was going to drive me home, then, on the road, he decided that the radio was playing bad music and wanted to switch the channel, then he started to head towards the woods and I tell him to keep the eyes on the road, he manages to stop the car before colliding with another car but goes a bit off the road, then we continue the drive, he starts tries to change the radio channel again and I tell him to stop doing that and to pull over if he wants to switch the channel.

Then my mom yells "get up" and I just growl half asleep in my bed and turn to the other side and prepare to get up.

Don't EVER touch my snacks!||Discord

Offline JoonasTo

• Upholding traditional values
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2014, 09:13:00 pm »
Well, my dream started out that I was living back at my mom's place. That part was easy enough to digest - I've had dreams like that before. Then there was this girl that I don't even know but apparently in my dream she was supposed to be there and she was a total bitch to me. She had like 5 friends around her age, mixed genders, and they were all pretty much onboard with her. I don't remember much about that part. What I do remember is...

I murdered 6 people with a machete. I just straight up cut their fucking heads off. Then the 7th one I shot in the head and the heart. At that point I was so concerned with what the hell I was going to do with all the bodies that I woke myself up thinking about it.

Right, so... The first one, I don't remember all the details but the first one (the girl herself) and I were getting pretty heated and it was to the point that she was about to try to off me herself, so I magically pull out a machete which I just happened to have in my back pocket or something, cause that was perfectly normal in my dream... and I cut her head off. Then one of her friends came in to check on her or something and I cut that one's head off, then 2 more... then another, and then finally the last one of those 5.

The last one was this big buff black dude that looked like he was wearing a shoulder holster and crap... he came out of my mother's room to check out what was going on and I met him just outside her door and I was like "Hey, what's up? I'm her daughter." And then he was all like "O-Oh, okay. That's cool. Nice to meet you. I'm her boyfriend." or something like that then he was satisfied with that answer and went back to her room, closing the door.

Well, my mom in reality doesn't date black guys so that's a whole different topic (then again, I don't go around massacring people with a machete either...), but I did feel pretty bad about killing him. He was older and seemed more mature and like he was probably a pretty good guy. I just didn't think he'd react too well when he found out I just massacred 6 of his friends - cause they were there with him. So anyways, I got a key, snuck into my mother's room in the dark, then flipped on a lamp and since my eyes were already adjusted to the dark I was fine but they were freaking out in that "amagad, light... I'm gonna melt!" type of thing where you can't really see when you go from total darkness to sudden light... and as he sat up I shot him between the eyes and then in the heart.

At which point... I explained the situation to my mother and told her we were going to have to dispose of the bodies and not to let let him bleed on her bed too much cause we were going to have to wash everything their blood touched with bleach. And... depending on her reaction, I'm pretty sure I was prepared to kill her too, but she either wasn't too upset or my mind skipped that part.

And then well.... that's when I was so concerned with what the hell I was going to do with all the bodies that I woke myself up thinking about it. Once I got over what the hell I'd do with the bodies and realized it was a dream I was pretty confident that I was a total badass in that dream just then.

If you're curious, the half-conscious answer my mind came up with for the bodies was to put them in trash bags then drain them of their blood, then clean up the mess, then butcher them into ground meat and feed it to dogs, and then the rest I'd melt in a forge which I was going to build which I was going to clean out with acid afterwords.

Yep..... I'm no Martin Luther King, but I had a dream. Turns out that I was a total fucking serial killer, but hey... can't help what you dream... :P

See? I knew we had a lot of things in common. Add moonlighting as a serial killer to the list. :P

Because we can!

Offline megido-rev.M

« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2014, 03:23:26 am »
Something about magic guns and such.

Offline Mistgun_Zero

• Idol~chan
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2014, 05:34:23 am »
I start out within my room and well, there was some kind of problem which the whole community solved. That's the boring part.

After that tough job, everyone's taking a break and I ask this girl out to hang out with me and she accepts (nah didn't propose or no date, just hanging out). We setting getting along, holding hands and flirting and all. She has nice tanned skin and dark black hair. She later leaves saying she can't be with me since I like someone else.

And the person I am with comes and gives me a nice crashing hug. She is short, has shiny blond hair and shining eyes. She was Crista Lenz (from attack on Titan anime). I too am happy to see her and we go our way and were having fun.....stupid alarm clock wakes me up and reminds me I have a fucking exam today.

Seriously, what the hell did I do to deserve that even my dreams to be shattered as well. Seriously, exams destroy even dreams. Literally. I really wanted the dream to continue. *Misty cries a river*
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 05:37:19 am by Mistgun_Zero »

Homu-Homu is troubled

Offline Tiffanys

« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2014, 12:36:06 am »
I was some kind of sorceress or something. I don't know, it was weird.

Offline 1000mAh

• bananas, melonas, tralala, ding ding dong
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2014, 12:39:33 am »
I was watching up to my nose, saw a lot of bugger in it and started digging!

Don't EVER touch my snacks!||Discord

Offline SeventyX7

« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2014, 12:48:30 am »
I dreamed that my anti-virus was blocking all games on Steam.

Do I win the award for nerdiest dream of the year?

Offline ConsiderPhlebas

• CP @ Live-eviL
  • Awards Award for multiple donations to Kiva charity. Award for donating to Kiva charity.
    • Live-eviL
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2014, 12:50:01 am »
I usually can't remember any dreams, but suddenly, a couple of nights ago, I got one where I had to run away from a big sea wave. It was far away, and I had plenty of time to understand what was going on and go inlands, but buildings and walls just kept getting in my way, as I made my way further and further, and people were asking me what I was doing. It was kinda not really horrifying, but somewhat scary all the time. It felt like it kept on for a long time until I woke up. Really unpleasant...  :no:

Offline Tiffanys

« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2014, 01:01:16 am »
Oh I almost forgot... My dead father was trying to convert me back to Christianity before it's too late.

Offline SeventyX7

« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2014, 01:08:29 am »
Oh I almost forgot... My dead father was trying to convert me back to Christianity before it's too late.
So you were a believer at some point? 

I remember even when I was a child I thought of god as being like Santa Claus. 

That's the interesting thing about atheism - in religion people can always "convert" and have a good story about it but there isn't a parallel to "conversion" in atheism.  I am always interested to hear when people think they decided they didn't believe in a higher power/religion.

Offline Tiffanys

« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2014, 01:11:40 am »
I grew up in the Bible Belt. I was indoctrinated from birth. It was kind of hard to avoid it. I don't think I ever actually believed, I was just too young to know any better.