Author Topic: [RELEASED]Andromeda Stories - アンドロメダ・ストーリーズ  (Read 6193 times)

Offline thinredline

WOWW!!! Thank you so much!
It looks great!
I love grainy animation films!!

hmm.. it's 10bit. I hope I don't have a problem playing it. I had some problems with some 10bit files, but they were mainly 1080p.

Offline AlvoErrado2

Thanks, I'll check it, I'm sure it is excellent.  ;)

Offline orchidal

cheers; great work, as always!!!

Offline OnDeed

• Uploader account for [email protected]
hmm.. it's 10bit. I hope I don't have a problem playing it. I had some problems with some 10bit files, but they were mainly 1080p.

Well, I still have the lossless file, so I could make a DXVA-compatible file if really needed (and up it on nyaa as [If you don't download this I will cry] or something...).
But I think with the current resolution/bitrate, the 10bit version should play on most single-core PCs from past 10 years, so I'm not sure if there is really need.

There are still ASS subtitles, so just the video wouldn't help much with consoles/hw players and such appliances.

Offline thinredline

Well, I still have the lossless file, so I could make a DXVA-compatible file if really needed (and up it on nyaa as [If you don't download this I will cry] or something...).
But I think with the current resolution/bitrate, the 10bit version should play on most single-core PCs from past 10 years, so I'm not sure if there is really need.

There are still ASS subtitles, so just the video wouldn't help much with consoles/hw players and such appliances.

Thank you very much for the offer, but eventually I didn't have any problem playing it!  :)