Author Topic: Astroboy (Tetsuwan Atom) 2003  (Read 1437 times)

Offline gamera67

• Box Fansubs
Astroboy (Tetsuwan Atom) 2003
« on: November 21, 2012, 09:56:34 am »
Listen you have had trouble getting tls, why dont you take on AstroBoy 2003.
Over at Nyaa torrents they have a torrent with 1-24 with perfect subs ripped from the korean box set(they only released up to 24)
Episodes 25-50 have the Hk subtitles ripped, why dont you make the first 1-24 episodes pretty, and just fix up the name spelling and grammar on the hk subs, these hk subs are alot better then most. I know they have the English dub on bakabt but they are a crime to the anime world because....
-The beautiful widescreen verion has been cropped to 4:3
-All the music has been gutted and replaced with generic techno
-They removed a complete episode, episode 20 wasnt released because of mention of peter pan and copyright reasons.
-They changed the story
For the younger anime fans you may not know about Osamu tezeka, but if your a serious anime you should, he is the god of anime and manga and you can thank the original astro boy as the first anime tv series-EVER.

I think this would be a really great contrabution to the anime world, the raws are there the subtitles are timed, 1-24 good to go, we could change the font if wanted and 25-50 just needs a little qc.
I used to be apart of BOX but gave up as nothing seemd to be able to work out after our first 13 releases.
It an idea if any one is interested I would be willing to help out any way I can, in reagrds to fonts and such I cant really help but I can Qc some of the subs.

What do you think!