Author Topic: InuYasha Movies [BD]  (Read 2416 times)

Offline Dragon80

• BluDragon Anime
Re: InuYasha Movies [BD]
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 07:06:02 am »
Here is a 720p version from BluDragon. You can find all the info specs on each movie and some screen compares and screenshots.

InuYasha The Movie 1: Affections Touching Across Time 2001
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

InuYasha The Movie 2: Castle Beyond the Looking Glass 2002

InuYasha The Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler 2003

InuYasha The Movie 4: Fire on the Mystic Island 2004 

Online Al_Sleeper

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 09:50:47 am »
Have you checked Raizel? From my past expereince, I'm a bit wary about your encoding skills.

Offline Dragon80

• BluDragon Anime
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 07:15:47 pm »
If someone has the Raizel release of the movie it would be quicker if someone else could post compares. The compares are frame time stamped. I dont blame you to be worried.

Offline caspianvb

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2015, 12:02:05 am »
Hey guys, I've been looking into these Raizel releases of the 4 movies.
Three of which can be found on nyaa and another 1 (the 2nd movie) on all kind of torrent websites all over the internet.

It would be a nice idea if they would be uploaded since the current releases are way too dated (IMO). :no:
(Also I'm downloading the 2nd movie right now but I'm stuck at 89% anyone out there who has the Raizel release of this?? :whistle:)

-------------------------------------

Three of which can be found on nyaa and another 1 (the 2nd movie) on all kind of torrent websites all over the internet.

It would be a nice idea if they would be uploaded since the current releases are way too dated (IMO). :no:
(Also I'm downloading the 2nd movie right now but I'm stuck at 89% anyone out there who has the Raizel release of this?? :whistle:)

Also found another nyaa torrents with 1-4 1080p philosophy-raws with SRT subtitle files in comments
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=422102

Will download too see if it's any good.  :yes:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 10:20:00 pm by newy »

Offline Shreevatsa

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 05:35:07 am »
Those are SD upscales 'just like Naruto movies 1-3 which got BD Release last year(Same kind of SD Bluray remasters, Same studio, 1:85:1 Aspect Ratio .etc) so they definitely not worthy of 1080p, & those 6.xx something/ 18.xxx GB 720p/ 1080p shit BD Encodes by Bludragon/ Raizel/ DHD.
720p BDRips are atleast better than the crappy extreme ridiculous bloated ugly looking 2.5-3 GB DVDRIP's by Bludragon. :no:
I have RUELL-Raws' 720p encodes for Movies 1-4 with shitty crappy ass dubs unmuxed. They are just perfect & reasonable for SD upscaled BD-Rips.  :yes:

Offline KuroxShiro

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2015, 11:08:21 am »

Try getting it off AnimeBytes since everything's freeleech right now.

Offline caspianvb

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2015, 03:44:41 pm »

Try getting it off AnimeBytes since everything's freeleech right now.

Isn't Animebytes a pretty much "closed off community"?
I've tried getting in a few years back but never looked at it again.
Been downloading from nyaa and bakabt for most of the years now.

Offline caspianvb

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2015, 03:46:12 pm »
Those are SD upscales 'just like Naruto movies 1-3 which got BD Release last year(Same kind of SD Bluray remasters, Same studio, 1:85:1 Aspect Ratio .etc) so they definitely not worthy of 1080p, & those 6.xx something/ 18.xxx GB 720p/ 1080p shit BD Encodes by Bludragon/ Raizel/ DHD.
720p BDRips are atleast better than the crappy extreme ridiculous bloated ugly looking 2.5-3 GB DVDRIP's by Bludragon. :no:
I have RUELL-Raws' 720p encodes for Movies 1-4 with shitty crappy ass dubs unmuxed. They are just perfect & reasonable for SD upscaled BD-Rips.  :yes:

I see.
Well I got the first movie from this torrent http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=422102
I'll post some screens now in the spoiler below.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 03:53:25 pm by caspianvb »

Offline jiop

• Just a BOT...
    • Anime Portal
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2017, 06:55:58 pm »
bump