Author Topic: Buso Renkin  (Read 1193 times)

Offline cold_hell

Buso Renkin
« on: August 20, 2013, 06:43:09 pm »
I am not sure that this is the right place for this topic, but long ago I started one little project for Buso Renkin
E-D version is just horrible compared to the DVDs :
http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/37566/picture:0
(note: there is no sharpening filter in my script except QTGMC(Preset="Placebo", EdiThreads=2, SourceMatch=3, Lossless=2, TR2=1, Sharpness=1))
10bit H.264 4:2:2 (filtrated chroma suited for HD playback)+16bit FLAC (the opening just sounds bad on AAC/Vorbis)
Subs: official ripped from E-D Vobsub images + OP,ED + poor typesetting but most signs are covered
It is not problem for me to release .xdelta files with the dub and signs only track when I finish it, but since I dont have the EN DVDs (only JP).
The only source is E-D's track... and it sounds really bad.
...So my question is:
Does someone owns VizMedia's DVDs for Buso Renkin to confirm what is inside the discs? (audio format PCM or AC-3 and if it is AC-3 -> it's bitrate)
note: they are probably consistent with all their dvds so if you have Naruto Shippudden, Bleach or Vampire Knight DVDs the information about the audio track will be useful.
If there is a better source for the dub, Like PCM or 384/448kbps AC-3 it will be very nice. I don't think that I will waste my time for sync 192 AC-3

Offline Tri_Edge

• FC Barcelona
Re: Buso Renkin
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 06:08:22 pm »
I have the .iso and it's AC-3 @ 256 Kbps

Offline cold_hell

Re: Buso Renkin
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 07:43:10 pm »
I have the .iso and it's AC-3 @ 256 Kbps
Ah, thanks.  So it is exactly like the E-D release (192kbps was incorrect information). I guess that I will save $40 then ;)