Author Topic: Confessions!  (Read 7238 times)

Offline metro.

• notesonhowtolive.
Re: Confessions!
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2013, 09:33:56 pm »
I stereotype people and I'm usually right.

And Tatsu one per post, read.

at the movies drunk & young

Offline Tiffanys

• real female girl ojō-sama
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2013, 09:54:36 pm »
^tweezers.

As much as I like my mom, and as adorable as she is in that clueless airhead sort of way (and she knows it)... sometimes I'm really ashamed of her. She's Christian even though she never goes to church, a lot of times she'll have on those preaching sermon shows, and she's so indoctrinated into it she doesn't listen to anything. Hell, she doesn't even believe Jesus was Middle Eastern rather than a white guy. She also believes pretty much every old wives tale she hears, and... worst of all... she gets completely stoned out of her mind so bad she can barely walk or talk. Not only that, but she usually has her mind set on doing something when she's like that and is never afraid of answering the phone like that even when it would be beyond completely clear to anyone listening that she was fucked up out of her mind. I worry about her falling down her stairs or falling in her oven or something.

Those two things aside though, she's like the most awesome person ever. I never saw her do it until I was already an adult though and I'd always been so proud of her and looked up to her and admired how strong she was and how good at life she was despite being a total airhead, but... the first time I saw that I was so ashamed. I've thought of admitting her to a rehab or something but she'd hate me for it forever.

It's out of sight out of mind now, but I wish I'd never learned about that crap. I respected her so much before I knew...

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2013, 10:20:51 pm »
I stereotype people and I'm usually right.

And Tatsu one per post, read.
Whoops.

-shrugs-

I wear a new/washed hanes white t-shirt everyday. I use Dove for odor control and some ... green/black spray regularly and especially after a shower (I do this only once after whichever shower I decide). No, not Axe!

¸¸,.-~*'¨¨¨™¤¦ Otakixus ¦¤™¨¨¨'*~-.,¸¸

Offline Tanis

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2013, 12:22:28 am »
Most of the time...
I prefer...

DUBS

Online Burkingam

• Love, Science & Music
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2013, 02:19:14 am »
I sometime act more offended than I really am out of pure boredom.
Altmed is altfact!

Offline Ozzaharwood

• ζ༼⊙ ͟ل͜ ⊙༽ᶘζ༼⊙ ͟ل͜ ⊙༽ᶘζ༼⊙ ͟ل͜ ⊙༽ᶘ
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2013, 02:52:09 am »
I'm terrible at socializing and holding conversations irl, mostly just because I almost never have any interest in any of the things people talk about.

Offline megido-rev.M

• Come now, it's nothing special.
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2013, 03:43:39 am »
I feel like punching someone.
That's it! I've come up with a new recipe!

Offline Mistgun_Zero

• Idol~chan
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2013, 07:25:44 am »
I am lazy. I am actually quite skilled at a lot of things, including housework (except cooking), but thanks to my laziness I never get around to doing anything. If someone else is doing I find myself just wasting away my time. I know it's bad thing and for some time I change, but I keep coming back. Thankfully, I haven't fallen so low yet that one might find me annoying, but I am afraid one day I might go too far being lazy.

Homu-Homu is troubled

Offline Tiffanys

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2013, 08:54:34 pm »
I had a shameful dream last night... For some reason I became friends with Justin Bieber. I told him he wouldn't make a very good folk singer... lol wtf.

And then... I was like 9, and it was my first time kissing a guy and suddenly my breasts exploded to like F cups.

...so weird!

Offline buchno

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2013, 09:07:41 pm »
The last dream I had, which I can recall at the moment, was when I made myself believe my mother was dead, and had been for such a long time I had moved on. I only realised it was a dream when I saw her in the living room. It was a bit of a shock.

...it was a couple of years ago, though. I think sleep deprivation inhibits the ability to remember dreams (correct me if I'm wrong).

Offline metro.

• notesonhowtolive.
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2013, 10:57:28 pm »
Last night I dreamt I died alone.
jk that's just a song.

OnT: I've been with someone who was with someone.

Online Burkingam

• Love, Science & Music
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2013, 01:33:26 am »
OnT: I've been with someone who was with someone.
Same here. At least twice, although the first time doesn't count since I didn't know.
Altmed is altfact!

Offline Tiffanys

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2013, 04:37:58 am »
I never wash fruits & vegetables before eating them unless there's visually dirt on them or something. Like this strawberry I ate just now I saw on the plastic carton thing "As always, wash before eating." Like, lol... I've never done that.

Offline metro.

• notesonhowtolive.
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2013, 05:19:40 am »
I never wash fruits & vegetables before eating them unless there's visually dirt on them or something. Like this strawberry I ate just now I saw on the plastic carton thing "As always, wash before eating." Like, lol... I've never done that.

Pesticides? That's why they want you to wash them. Unless you buy organic then you're just a fuck.

OnT: I compartmentalize my life.

Offline megido-rev.M

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2013, 05:22:23 am »
I playback music constantly.

Offline Tiffanys

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2013, 05:42:11 am »

Pesticides? That's why they want you to wash them. Unless you buy organic then you're just a fuck.

heh, the ol immune system's not gonna build itself. :P

Offline megido-rev.M

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2013, 05:47:46 am »

heh, the ol immune system's not gonna build itself. :P

That's like saying one would increase resistance to pollution by ingesting it.

Offline Tiffanys

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2013, 06:03:57 am »

I know that pesticides are water proof and even using soap it's difficult if not nigh impossible to get it off, so what's the point? All you're really washing off are the bacterias, germs, and anything else that could be on it like poo. The thing most people are worried the most about you can't clean off anyways.

Some of the most popular things out there like any kind of berry, apples, lettuces, even if washed with SOAP they have very high levels of pesticides.

So to be honest, yeah... all you're doing is wasting time. It's like a placebo. The stuff you're washing off is largely bacterias and despite most people's hypersterile beliefs, that stuff is actually beneficial to your immune system. If you built up resistance to it your entire life compared to never being exposed to it you'd have a much stronger immune system.

The only reason the FDA suggests washing them is to prevent food poisoning, e.g. e coli. And for that, to be honest, you'd be better off using vinegar or hydrogen peroxide. Water's not gonna do much and soap has too many of its own nasty chemicals. Personally, I don't really like the idea of cleaning my food with vinegar or hydrogen peroxide and I know the adverse won't do fuck all.

Therefore, yeah.

Offline metro.

• notesonhowtolive.
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2013, 06:29:12 am »

I know that pesticides are water proof and even using soap it's difficult if not nigh impossible to get it off, so what's the point? All you're really washing off are the bacterias, germs, and anything else that could be on it like poo. The thing most people are worried the most about you can't clean off anyways.

Some of the most popular things out there like any kind of berry, apples, lettuces, even if washed with SOAP they have very high levels of pesticides.

So to be honest, yeah... all you're doing is wasting time. It's like a placebo. The stuff you're washing off is largely bacterias and despite most people's hypersterile beliefs, that stuff is actually beneficial to your immune system. If you built up resistance to it your entire life compared to never being exposed to it you'd have a much stronger immune system.

The only reason the FDA suggests washing them is to prevent food poisoning, e.g. e coli. And for that, to be honest, you'd be better off using vinegar or hydrogen peroxide. Water's not gonna do much and soap has too many of its own nasty chemicals. Personally, I don't really like the idea of cleaning my food with vinegar or hydrogen peroxide and I know the adverse won't do fuck all.

Therefore, yeah.

OnT: I used a friend's bed.

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2013, 11:39:27 pm »
I always shower after I take a shit at home. If I'm somewhere else, I try to get home quickly or take a shower at a suitable place.

I love staying clean. It is refreshing.

¸¸,.-~*'¨¨¨™¤¦ Otakixus ¦¤™¨¨¨'*~-.,¸¸