Author Topic: Confessions!  (Read 7240 times)

Offline Soryon

Re: Confessions!
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2013, 11:44:21 pm »
I was gay for like a year when I was younger.
Didnt work out.

Offline Tiffanys

• real female girl ojō-sama
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2013, 12:11:02 am »
I take .... a lot of showers, I think I confessed this before but I do so anyways. Minimum of 2 and there is no max. One time I hit about 11 showers in one day, that is usually my regular when I'm that bored.
I always shower after I take a shit at home. If I'm somewhere else, I try to get home quickly or take a shower at a suitable place.

I love staying clean. It is refreshing.

Tatsu... I think you have a problem.

You know, I don't know if anyone ever told you this... but taking too many showers is actually bad for you. Read this: http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/daily/tips/daily-shower-skin1.htm

Online Burkingam

• Love, Science & Music
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2013, 03:34:11 am »
I always shower after I take a shit at home. If I'm somewhere else, I try to get home quickly or take a shower at a suitable place.

Same here and my skin looks healthy to me so I guess take a shower twice a day isn't too much in my case.

I was gay for like a year when I was younger.
Didnt work out.
Hohoho! :3
Altmed is altfact!

Offline megido-rev.M

• Come now, it's nothing special.
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2013, 03:36:50 am »

Close. I only take a shit right before showering if I'm not going out.

---

I had no concept of study until late in high school :o.
That's it! I've come up with a new recipe!

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2013, 08:29:41 pm »

Same here and my skin looks healthy to me so I guess take a shower twice a day isn't too much in my case.
It is ... refreshing to take lots of showers.

I take .... a lot of showers, I think I confessed this before but I do so anyways. Minimum of 2 and there is no max. One time I hit about 11 showers in one day, that is usually my regular when I'm that bored.

Tatsu... I think you have a problem.

You know, I don't know if anyone ever told you this... but taking too many showers is actually bad for you. Read this: http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/daily/tips/daily-shower-skin1.htm
I've been doing it for almost 10 years now. Don't really care what the world says. Showering is awesome.

I also washed an apple and I ate it. Tasted good. :P

--

I have a twisted personality about females ... I think? Like, my co-worker who came in one time while I was working looked really good in her casual clothes - cute rather I'd say. A pen dropped, she was standing next to me, we both bent over to pick it up and I saw her entire cleavage. They were huge, C cups or a little larger? Anyways, my heart skipped when I picked up the pen, stood up and looked to the other side. Ah ... I think my face was red? Well that was about 2 months ago. Today was a different day. Right when I was about to leave, she asked me to train her since she's doing something I used to do long ago and so I did. God ... she smelled too good to describe. Taking a step back didn't help, either.

She's not blonde and brown eyes (I think?). If she had a blonde hair and color eyes, I'd faint .. probably.

¸¸,.-~*'¨¨¨™¤¦ Otakixus ¦¤™¨¨¨'*~-.,¸¸

Online Burkingam

• Love, Science & Music
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2013, 09:17:19 pm »
When I pee, I find the sensation of warm liquid flowing in my ureta enjoyable.
Altmed is altfact!

Offline gits

• Staff
  • What evidence?
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2013, 09:37:53 pm »
I enjoy pretending to be oblivious of something and then ask pointless questions:

Example:

[21:35:52] <+Rathoriel> college football....#7 georgia lost to #25 missouri
[21:36:08] <+Akerail> georgia... is that somewhere close to russia?
[21:36:17] <+lostinmetro> yes.
[21:36:50] <+Rathoriel> lol...different georgia
[18:20:14] <+kurandoinu> How surprising. A conversation with gits turned to physics. That never ever happens.

Online JoonasTo

• Upholding traditional values
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2013, 12:31:07 pm »
They were huge, C cups
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poor tatsu, what kind of cruel country do you live in?

Because we can!

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2013, 06:50:36 pm »
They were huge, C cups

United States.

Funny part is you wouldn't notice them when she's at work. I think she squeezes them pretty tightly so they look much smaller than average. She works out, so her breasts are rather roundish than floppy.

¸¸,.-~*'¨¨¨™¤¦ Otakixus ¦¤™¨¨¨'*~-.,¸¸

Offline Tiffanys

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2013, 09:12:42 pm »
They were huge, C cups

United States.

Funny part is you wouldn't notice them when she's at work. I think she squeezes them pretty tightly so they look much smaller than average. She works out, so her breasts are rather roundish than floppy.

3 words: push up bra. Also, boobs look much bigger when leaning over.

Chances are, the girl probably has B cups.

Offline Clannad_92

• ~Rem~
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2013, 02:50:08 am »
i have never, have confidence in myself (except on some occasion)

Offline Tanis

« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2013, 05:18:00 am »
I've 'team killed' for fun.

Not because I had any feelings either way towards my teammates, but because I thought it was HILARIOUS taking out everyone I could.

Offline Tiffanys

« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2013, 11:31:57 am »
I only just recently started watching Star Trek TNG for the first time and Deanna Troi's bouncy hair and constantly happy and nosy attitude annoys me to no end, and Commander Riker's pervy smile every time he sees a pretty girl is so creepy... Also, why does Whoopi have no eyebrows? Freakin' weird.

Also, it blows my mind how they can be traveling to some "critical" situation at like warp 3-6 then suddenly something else comes up and they increase it to warp 8 or warp 9 if shit really hit the fan. Like really? You can go at warp 9 for like 16 hours... Like people are dying somewhere that you're desperately racing to save and your time to get there is like 36 hours because you're going at warp 4, wtf..? They could go to warp 8 or 9 and cut it down to like 5 hours or 17 minutes or some crap. Such bad writing...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 11:44:32 am by Tiffanys »

Offline metro.

• notesonhowtolive.
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2013, 02:47:04 am »
I find stupid Vine's really entertaining.

at the movies drunk & young

Offline Tanis

« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2013, 09:52:07 am »
I Am...a Whoovian.

Offline Winkle

« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2013, 12:07:55 pm »
I finger my guitars.  :shifty:

Offline Commerce

• You just wasted X seconds of your life. [X=7/WPM]
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2013, 04:21:50 pm »
I enjoy making my classmates life difficult when the exams pull up. Simple things like hiding their notes, replacing their pen ink cartridges with duds and sticking pieces of paper onto the underside of their mouse. Those to elaborate schemes of changing classroom directories & signs (It takes a lot of skill to photoshop them to fool a teacher.), messing with phone alarms to wake people 5 hours early for their exams (The hard part it is to make sure you don't arouse suspicion.)
Generally, making life as difficult as possible for them during the exams. ;D
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 07:45:13 pm by Commerce »
"Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest."
(Napoleon Bonaparte)

Offline Mistgun_Zero

• Idol~chan
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2013, 07:01:04 pm »
^ You sir, are a devil. That's not really nice you know. I wouldn't take that lightly if it ever happened to me. Though I doubt the alarm trick would work anyway. I still don't respond to Alarams. Thankfully my body clock is functioning nicely recently.

Homu-Homu is troubled

Offline Commerce

• You just wasted X seconds of your life. [X=7/WPM]
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2013, 07:19:33 pm »
^ You sir, are a devil. That's not really nice you know. I wouldn't take that lightly if it ever happened to me. Though I doubt the alarm trick would work anyway. I still don't respond to Alarams. Thankfully my body clock is functioning nicely recently.
It's mainly for the laughs. In fact one werido actually thanked me for setting the alarm @ 2am, apparently he was burning the midnight oil and happened to dose off, and my alarm setting skills woke him up.
Ahh... How I love silver linings ;D
"Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest."
(Napoleon Bonaparte)

Offline krbee

• Kirby...like the pink, puffy blob.
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2013, 08:35:33 pm »
I hated Liam Hemsworth ever since I first saw him. I find him very unattractive.