Author Topic: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt  (Read 13033 times)

Online Mistgun_Zero

• Idol~chan
Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
« Reply #160 on: September 08, 2016, 06:02:08 pm »
Around 40 dollars. It's available in stores for me here. (Though only 2 copies are there and another 3 in another city)

This along with Deus Ex Day one edition with SteelBook. is around which also costs only 55 dollars.

I am planning on getting at least deus ex because I know I will get it one day and it's one of the my fav that I am gonna spend on.

Witcher Gwent card's price is OK. 20 dolars for expansion and 20 dollars for card's seems kinda okayaish.

On that note witcher 3 game of the year edition is out. Includes all dlc and expansion that's it. Though it does not have any collectibles so far. Would have preferred that if it did. Other reason I kinda thinking of buying that.

Homu-Homu is troubled

Offline vuzedome

• Reppuzan~!
  • Awards Winner of the BakaBT Mahjong tournament 2010
    • GoGreenToday
« Reply #161 on: October 01, 2016, 12:23:24 pm »
GOTY is out?
Fuck me, I just bought the vanilla in early August.
BBT Ika Musume Fan Club Member #000044   
Misaka Mikoto Fan Club Member #000044
BBT Duke Nukem Fan Club Member #0000002

Offline blackhole

• There is no avatar there, it's an illusion.
« Reply #162 on: October 01, 2016, 01:18:19 pm »
Yeah, I'll wait a bit and buy GOTY on christmass sales :D

Offline megido-rev.M

• Come now, it's nothing special.
That's it! I've come up with a new recipe!

Offline blackhole

• There is no avatar there, it's an illusion.
« Reply #164 on: December 21, 2016, 08:56:17 am »
Yeah, I heard of it, what's funny is that actual science didn't get any grants, better than nothing I guess.

Online Mistgun_Zero

• Idol~chan
« Reply #165 on: December 22, 2016, 06:35:42 pm »
CD Projekt awarded a $7 million government research grant to make their games even more awesome
Woah. That's a new one. Also, I got that limited edition gwent cards before they sold out. Too lazy to take pics, actually haven't even opened the cards yet.

The box is cardboard (I was kinda expecting metal, oh well). The cards seem to be good quality. Was disaapointed with the chips. They are again cardboard cutouts. They could make those real chips. :( I will eventually go around to posting the pics....in a decade or so...

Also got the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Steelcase. Well, it was $15 off also, so nice. :)

Homu-Homu is troubled