Author Topic: [Help] Ratio and Stats Problems  (Read 163161 times)

Offline Mikofake

Ratio/tracking/stats problems, Read and Post Here.
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2006, 08:57:31 am »
I give up, the ratio still doesn't change, I've unlocked my Ip in the profile, I have only one connection, I tryed to log out and log back in,the IP seems to be correct...I guess I'll have a static ratio :))

Offline AK48

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2006, 07:00:05 pm »
is BitComet 0.68 supported by boxtorrents?
if so, how do i make sure i get credit for the stuff i'm uploading? i've followed most of the stuff posted above, that IP thing and such and still my stats don't seem to be changing.

Offline marek1712

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2006, 03:26:20 pm »
Well, logging in onto http://boxtorrents.com was working but stopped some time ago. I was wandering and messing with options and figured out:
"You don't log out and have a dynamic IP". That was the cause of my problems. Because there wasn't anybody to pick my previous IP, it wasn't changing. So I recommend everybody with Dynamic IP to log out before shutting down your computer. Thanks Nazo.

BTW I have one question: isn't there any way to get rid of this? - I mean that tracker could somehow search for user. Is it possible?

Offline Zalis116

• Box Fansubs
    • ReDone-Subs Founder & Sole Member
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2006, 12:09:39 pm »
I've been leeching this torrent for a few days, and I can't get it to show up in my "Currently Leeching" list, and my ratio isn't changing at all.  I'm using Azureus 2.4.0.2, and I've turned off all the decentralized tracking options and unchecked all the selections aside from "Accept peers from tracker."  I've checked my IP at whatsmyip.org, locked that IP in the profile, and the peer list for that torrent recognizes that my IP is on the torrent.  It just won't show that my account is leeching the torrent.
I've changed my port from 2156 to 11116, logged out and in a few times, and stopped and started the torrent once.  I have a dynamic IP, but unfortunately I have NAT/port forwarding issues that I'm too much of a newb to resolve.  There are other people on this network, but none of them are BxT users AFAIK.
Luckily, my ratio can survive a few hits, but I would like to have my stuff show up, especially if I start uploading some stuff.[/url]

Got any old fansubs on HDD/DVD/CD? Please take a look at this thread.

Offline Jarudin

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2006, 02:16:08 pm »
You're in the peer list for that torrent now. Keep in mind that the site updates slow (else the server will break).

--Jarudin--

Offline Nazo

• Former Staff
  • Pure and Innocent Deity of Mind-games and Teasing
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2006, 02:20:50 pm »
If you click on the Profiles to go to your Profiles, you should get the stats to update. But don't overuse it...

I'm ALWAYS nice. Well... except when I'm ebil. But I'm only ebil when I'm bored. Although... I'm bored all the time. Not that that's a problem is it? ;)

Offline kennymc

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2006, 08:23:02 am »
Quote from: "Nazo"
If you click on the Profiles to go to your Profiles, you should get the stats to update. But don't overuse it...

I've tried the above but it doesn't work. Also i switched providers and the account is stil locked to my old ip even after i changed it in my profile.

i've been downloading these 2:
Gokujou Seitokai 4,37 gb
Guyver 4,20 gb

and the don't appear in my current torrent list nor are my stats updated at the end it still says: Down     184.52GB / Up     187.39GB
What's the point of keeping my share ratio up if it doesn't register anywhere ?

grtz Kenny

btw my old ip was <dont post your IP> my new one is <dont post your IP>

Offline Jarudin

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2006, 10:18:17 am »
To you change your IP you have to uncheck the Lock IP, click Submit, check Lock IP, click Submit again. This should work.

Check if the IP is the correct IP by going to http://www.whatismyip.com

If your IP is locked correctly it might take some time before the torrents appear in your profile because the site updates slow (server is very busy).

--Jarudin--

Offline kennymc

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2006, 12:15:59 pm »
Quote from: "Jarudin"
To you change your IP you have to uncheck the Lock IP, click Submit, check Lock IP, click Submit again. This should work.

Check if the IP is the correct IP by going to http://www.whatismyip.com

If your IP is locked correctly it might take some time before the torrents appear in your profile because the site updates slow (server is very busy).

--Jarudin--

Thnkz that solved the problem, Any chance that the lost stats will return somewhere today/week? Or are those lost?

EDIT: I'll consider them lost  :cry:

Offline liddokun

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2006, 02:50:19 pm »
I got a nasty problem (well, it isn't that bad, but i'd like to avoid being banned due to some weirdness), and this problem is about what it seems i'm seeding.
It's the right stuff, so no problems with ip, i disabled dht and anything that isn't the normal way in Azureus, i lock my ip in the profile...
but since a few days i see the seeding list increasing. I mean, i'm seeding 6 torrents, but on the list i see them repeated several times, to get up to more than 20 seeded torrents. Even after an hour or so that i've logged and locked the ip.
This is not cool, since i feel it's something that will look weird and cheaty on the tracker side.

Offline Nazo

• Former Staff
  • Pure and Innocent Deity of Mind-games and Teasing
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2006, 05:46:35 pm »
Seeing that is ok, as it happens to some users. It has to do with the client connecting and disconnecting from the torrent I believe. It could be your connection as well.

I'm ALWAYS nice. Well... except when I'm ebil. But I'm only ebil when I'm bored. Although... I'm bored all the time. Not that that's a problem is it? ;)

Offline liddokun

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2006, 06:31:05 pm »
Till it's not considered as bad behavior, i'm fine :)
So nothing to worry about?

Thanks.

Offline cyberboygr

• msdn.microsoft.com/directX
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2006, 09:36:31 pm »
I am really having a nag here.... I am using uTorrent v1.5 and I can't get my ratio up on the tracker when I have uploaded over 1.5 gb in the past day.... Really that is very annoying... Anyway my Ip in the profile matches the one that is real and I have turned off DHT for all torrents that are on Boxtorrents tracker so the upload goes to the members only... but why my ratio stands still? That I don't know... I'll be waiting for your respoce...

Btw is the ratio updated at the same time we upload or at some specfic time?

Thanks!

Offline Jarudin

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2006, 10:16:50 pm »
Quote from: "cyberboygr"
I am really having a nag here.... (..)

The site tracking your uploads now. Its usually just a little slow when updating, nothing to worry about.

--Jarudin--

Offline Mikofake

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2006, 08:35:12 am »
I have a question: if my ratio doesn't encrease for a long time(I wasn't able to fix my problem with the changing ratio) will my account be erased? I mean...I am seeding torrents but it won't show in the status. Is it ok?

Offline Chups

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2006, 03:59:46 am »
It only updates if I go to my profiles.

Offline raanan

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2006, 05:34:18 am »
Hello, new bit torrent user so pardon any newby stuff coming out of my mouth please? ;)

I've been using azureus since I started using BT and have only downloaded from Box. The ration azureus gives me is 1.125 but the ratio on my Box profile is 0.768. What's the deal with this? Is this a tracking problem?

My azureus settings are all the default except the settings listed in the azureus wiki for better downloading.

I run Windows XP SP2 but have windows firewall turned off. I'm also behind a router with nat but have UPnp configured so I get green lights all around.

Being new to BT technology, I'm not sure what's going on. Any help woul dbe appreciated.

Offline psyren

• Ангелы и демоны кружили надо мной...
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2006, 06:50:19 am »
Quote from: "raanan"
Hello, new bit torrent user so pardon any newby stuff coming out of my mouth please? ;)

I've been using azureus since I started using BT and have only downloaded from Box. The ration azureus gives me is 1.125 but the ratio on my Box profile is 0.768. What's the deal with this? Is this a tracking problem?

My azureus settings are all the default except the settings listed in the azureus wiki for better downloading.

I run Windows XP SP2 but have windows firewall turned off. I'm also behind a router with nat but have UPnp configured so I get green lights all around.

Being new to BT technology, I'm not sure what's going on. Any help woul dbe appreciated.

Turn off DHT. Look up DHT in Wikipedia. Enjoy.

Hold Nothing: If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha. If you meet your ancestor, kill your ancestor. Free of everything, bound by nothing, live your life as it is.
Click here if you can't play h264 encodes

Offline raanan

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2006, 11:41:15 am »
Appreciate it :) Cheers!

Offline PSYCHOPOMPOS

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2006, 10:17:48 pm »
have been seeding several torrents here using utorrent.
DHT + Peer Exchange is disabled.
my ratios are;
appleseed = .986
[AnoE] FFVII Dirge of cerberus = 1.263
[KnKF] SHUFFLE! ost = 2.521
hyperpolice = 1.826
SHUFFLE! OST = 1.117

agen i say boTH DHT + Peer Exchange ARE disabled.
yet my ratio here remains 0.592
and has been so for about 5 days now
while seeding between 20 and about 35Kb.

why will my ratio not improve?
its annoying me considerably.