Author Topic: [Help] Ratio and Stats Problems  (Read 163159 times)

Offline deedlit4567

Ratio/tracking/stats problems, Read and Post Here.
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2006, 08:23:09 pm »
Don't forget to lock your current ip address. Also not sure whats up with tracker today but yeah its not recording properly for me either. Usually you can tell if its recording your stuff is when you click on your name it brings up your stats. Like how many comments you've made, upload/download ratio, your ip that box last recorded. Most important under all that is if it shows what your seeding/leeching. If its working you should see picture of whatever you seeding/leeching, the name of the torrent, and the ratio.

As of right now 2:22pm eastern time zone -5 it has not shown that and pretty much has not recorded anything for me. I have had no problem bringing my ratio from .95 up to 1.037 for these past few days. So yeah tracker is having hickups just give it time.

Offline PSYCHOPOMPOS

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2006, 12:07:30 am »
Quote from: "deedlit4567"
Don't forget to lock your current ip address.

impossible!
my isp (as with MANY others) uses dynamic ip adresses!
my ip will change every 6 hours maximum. and im not going to spent the money to get them to fix my ip

Also not sure whats up with tracker today but yeah its not recording properly for me either.

this problem has been going on for more than e week for me!
my F~@:&%G ratio is still 0.592  

0.592   0.592   0.592   0.592   0.592  
im sooo sick of seeing that damn number

Offline psyren

• Ангелы и демоны кружили надо мной...
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2006, 04:21:20 am »
Quote from: "PSYCHOPOMPOS"
0.592   0.592   0.592   0.592   0.592  
im sooo sick of seeing that damn number

At the moment, it's 0.81, so I'm guessing something worked :wink:

Hold Nothing: If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha. If you meet your ancestor, kill your ancestor. Free of everything, bound by nothing, live your life as it is.
Click here if you can't play h264 encodes

Offline Illon

« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2006, 06:06:07 pm »
Alright, in my profile it shows everything that I am seeding and downloading, it is just not tracking properly at all. I am using Utorrent, I have turned off DHT and Peer Exchange. I just calculated everything, and my stats should say I have downloaded 22.25GB and that I have uploaded 56GB. The site says that I have downloaded 1.85GB and that I have uploaded 1.33GB. I have a static IP address, so it does not change. I just want the tracker to work properly and my stats to updated. Please help if you can.

Offline kid

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2006, 06:23:20 pm »
Hi, sorry to bother...but i seems to have some problem downloading "mirage of blaze ova 1 -3"

Currently using bitcomet 0.68 & have good ratio of 2.35

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
progess = 0.0%
remainding = 1.25gb

connected seeds = 1
connected peers = 10
connecting peers = 0
download rate = 0 kb/s from 2 peers
upload rate = 0 kb/s to 0 peers

downloaded = 958.34 kb ( 0 b rubbish data dropped)
uploaded = 64.79 kb
total downloaded = 958.34 kb ( 0 b rubbish data dropped)
total uploaded = 64.79 kb
average download rate = 0 kb/s within 01:27:25
average upload rate = 0 kb/s within 01:27:25

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm not certain what is the problem or is this torrent slowly downloading?? :?:

Offline costi

• [tada.wav]
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2006, 12:18:41 pm »
I've been seeding Beck the whole night (uploaded 2GB), but my stats were not updated. Also, the torrent does not show up in my user details panel.

I'm using utorrent 1.6 with DHT and Peer Exchange disabled for this torrent, my IP is locked in the profile.

This is not the first time something like this is happening to me, previously I've been using BitComet 0.60.

Offline robi

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2006, 06:46:16 pm »
here is the problem...
i use multiple computers (2-3) for dl/ul anime (using full duplex 1GB connection, and every computer has his external ip adress (in dedicated ip range)). and as you know there is a limit on one IP adress... now i am wondering how to get all of my ip-s working, so it can really track my dl/ul. should i ask for more IPA??

btw my ratio should be bout 4, and now it is bout .4 (in my profile). didnt know that you need to disable DHT...

also you should use username system like demonoid (which has one of the best tracker system i have seen (better the ratio on the site, better the download for you)), and not the ip system (problems like the multiple connections, dynamic ip etc).

edit:
it seems that i have my ratio for only one torrent (and i am downloading like 7 of them (4 on the computer i have ip lock currently, and the 3 i dont have) overall ratio on the first computer is round 2, but it only gets one torrent with the ratio .5).

Offline Jarudin

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2006, 08:38:56 pm »
Quote from: "robi"
also you should use username system like demonoid (which has one of the best tracker system i have seen (better the ratio on the site, better the download for you)), and not the ip system (problems like the multiple connections, dynamic ip etc).
You're absolutely right, we're working on that.

As for the IPA right now. Get 200GB uploaded and you will get 2IPA, have 400GB and you will get 3IPA etc.

And as for DHT, its also named 'trackerless' which implies it byapsses the tracker thus the ratio system.

--Jarudin--

Offline Swish1

« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2006, 10:23:09 pm »
Hello.

I'm having a bit of trouble getting my ratio to work correctly.

I pretty much did everything listed in the two pages (except DHT since I'm still not completely sure about it).

I can download and seed just fine, but it doesn't update... ever.  Strange thing is, seeding torrents will appear on my profile sometimes, but then they just dissapear.  My ratio on my "User Information" and profile don't match either.

Any suggestions?

Offline DubaiShark

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2006, 11:34:19 pm »
I have the same problem like the users Previous :(

seeding for ages and still no ratio update :(

Offline zaroba

• The Universal World Resource
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2006, 01:29:18 am »
main page says ratio tracking is busted currently.
shame on you for not reading the news :P

if its been busted since before the downtime and if you've tried everything in the first post of this topic, then (i'm sorry to say) you'll probably have to join the crowd of people who have busted tracking (like me) as everybody else on the forum will just ignore statements about how long your tracking has been busted and blame it on a recent tracker downtime (even if its been busted since Janurary like mine) or just say to read this topic.
http://www.theuniversal.net - The Universal.  the internets best and most unique game.

Offline pawayne2

• http://members.tripod.com/meanmontpa/index.htm
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2006, 09:27:06 pm »
I'm both uploading and down loading , but nothing is showing in my profile.
still at 0.000
ip matches
 :?:  :?:

Offline psyren

• Ангелы и демоны кружили надо мной...
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2006, 04:17:01 am »
Quote from: "pawayne2"
still at 0.000
ip matches

Congratulations, retard of the month, who failed to read the post above him :roll:

Hold Nothing: If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha. If you meet your ancestor, kill your ancestor. Free of everything, bound by nothing, live your life as it is.
Click here if you can't play h264 encodes

Offline khat17

I wouldn't say "retard", just failed to see......
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2006, 02:54:28 pm »
Granted reading the full forum is a requirement, and it is on the main page (sorry about the PM's guys), maybe you should have it in RED or something that stands out on the main page (www.boxtorrents.com).

Final line of comments on main page by "[indy]Muaddib"

so at the moment, nothing is being tracked, no ratios, no up/down stats, no nothing.

The question would be, when will it be back up?  And when back up I presume it won't have anything at all for how much you've seeded till then........a rule of thumb indicates uploading as much as you've downloaded, and I do adhere to that, it's just that after finally getting to join boxtorrents, the ONLY torrent site dedicated to anime (as far as I can see) it pains me to not be able to visibly contribute........and track it for myself instead of depending on my torrent client, 'cuase everytime you format that NFO goes away.  Oh well, I guess we'll all be waiting and watching the main page for anything.  An ETA would be nice tho....

Thanx.

PeAcE.

Offline zaroba

• The Universal World Resource
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2006, 03:41:31 pm »
the tracking will be working again when the comment
"so at the moment, nothing is being tracked, no ratios, no up/down stats, no nothing."
is changed to:
"tracking and stats should all be working properly again"

as for when that happens, no clue.
my telepathy is only as good as yours is :P
http://www.theuniversal.net - The Universal.  the internets best and most unique game.

Offline khat17

Tracking back up temporarily
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2006, 09:54:18 am »
Tracking is back for now.

Ratio tracking has been enabled again for the moment.

Just remember to read the main page news on http://www.boxtorrents.com

Offline phobos

« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2006, 08:27:59 pm »
out of curiosity, if I can't fix my ratio tracking problem, will I be banned? I'm behind a router which is in my isp's jourisdiction, and at the moment am unable to recive incoming conections. I'm still arguing, ahem, negotiating with my isp about this.

Can I use the tracker still with such problems? Even without incoming conectins, with DHT on, I get reasnoble speeds with boath dwn and upload, and I usualy level my ratio somewhere above 1.0, at least uTorrenst says so :wink:

I have 256kb/s cable conection, and my avreage up/dwn speed is 14kb/s.

Offline pawayne2

« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2006, 03:35:14 am »
Main page says ratios are up, but not for me.
stillshowing 0.00.
uploading Popotan right now but nothing is showing any where?

Offline pawayne2

« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2006, 03:37:18 am »
Quote from: "psychiclord"
Quote from: "pawayne2"
still at 0.000
ip matches

Congratulations, retard of the month, who failed to read the post above him :roll:

read the news this time and its still not working

Offline pawayne2

« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2006, 11:45:32 pm »
ratio is working on info page, but not in the little box