Author Topic: Genocidal Organ | Gyakusatsu Kikan [EGOIST, redjuice]  (Read 571 times)

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
Genocidal Organ | Gyakusatsu Kikan [EGOIST, redjuice]
« on: October 23, 2014, 10:16:50 pm »

Genocidal Organ
AniDB | ANN | Official
Fanservice Pictures
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Release: February of 2017
Description: The war on terror exploded, literally, the day Sarajevo was destroyed by a homemade nuclear device. The leading democracies transformed into total surveillance states, and the developing world has drowned under a wave of genocides. The mysterious American John Paul seems to be behind the collapse of the world system, and it's up to intelligence agent Clavis Shepherd to track John Paul across the wreckage of civilizations and to find the true heart of darkness - a genocidal organ.

Additional Info: Project Itoh released Genocidal Organ as his debut novel in 2007. The Japanese film website Cinema Today reported in 2012 that film adaptation rights were being pitched in Hollywood. The story follows American intelligence agent Clavis Shepard as he tracks supposed mastermind terrorist John Paul in a future world wrought with chaos and violence.

The author's final novel, Harmony, was released in Japan in 2008. Project Itoh wrote Harmony and the novel adaptation of Metal Gear Solid: Guns of the Patriots while he was being treated for the cancer that ultimately took his life in 2009.

EGOIST produced the ED in the movie. redjuice originally designed the characters.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 10:48:44 am by Tatsujin »

¸¸,.-~*'¨¨¨™¤¦ Otakixus ¦¤™¨¨¨'*~-.,¸¸

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
Re: Genocidal Organ
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 10:32:19 am »
Update in progress. EGOIST (music) and redjuice (character designer) are involved in this project. This is a movie.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 10:40:43 am by Tatsujin »

¸¸,.-~*'¨¨¨™¤¦ Otakixus ¦¤™¨¨¨'*~-.,¸¸

Offline orchidal

Re: Genocidal Organ | Gyakusatsu Kikan [EGOIST, redjuice]
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 01:57:24 pm »
the other two Ito adaptations had their flaws but were still of personal interest. This one had my hopes of from the start. Production was a rocky road to say the least -but hoping the change of hands was for the best.

Online DespondenSea

Re: Genocidal Organ | Gyakusatsu Kikan [EGOIST, redjuice]
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 12:30:12 am »
I was interested in seeing all three of his films when I heard about them.

Then I watched Empire of Corpses.

Now I'm still interested, but expect them to be frustrating.