Author Topic: Overwatch [Blizzard]  (Read 5070 times)

Offline 1000mAh

• bananas, melonas, tralala, ding ding dong
Re: Overwatch [Blizzard]
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2016, 02:05:59 am »
Well gotta see the patchnotes to know.
But good they finally confirmed the support snipe :3

Don't EVER touch my snacks!||Discord

Offline Winkle

« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2016, 08:45:59 pm »
They (finally!) buffed d.va as well. I'm liking her much more now that I don't have to rely on her ult to actually get elims. :P

PTR patch notes
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 09:03:53 pm by Winkle »

Offline capnmorgan

• I have mastered making grape koolaid.
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2016, 03:56:07 pm »
They're bumping zenyata up to 200 as well as making his ult gain crazy fast movement while in transcendence.  I forgot about what else they're doing to him.

If your superpower requires you to get naked, its not a power its a problem.

Offline 1000mAh

« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2016, 04:14:12 pm »
They're bumping zenyata up to 200 as well as making his ult gain crazy fast movement while in transcendence.  I forgot about what else they're doing to him.

orbs of harmony and discoid will loss their travel time.

Offline capnmorgan

« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2016, 04:26:06 am »
So does that mean I can charge up my regular orbs and while they're in flight, I can hit my target with the discord before the shots arrive?  That'll be handy when dealing with groups.

Offline 1000mAh

« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2016, 02:34:30 pm »
So does that mean I can charge up my regular orbs and while they're in flight, I can hit my target with the discord before the shots arrive?  That'll be handy when dealing with groups.

yes, you fire your discord orb and then your main fire and the orbd of discord will hit the target before the main projectile

so, I was practising my hooks as Roadhog in custom game versus bots today, few things I noted;
You can pull enemies trough floors, walls and various other obstacles, from this, we come to the other thing I noted, you can aim at nothing (literally above and to either side of the character you want to hook) and still hit them. It is like, the target is 2-3 times larger for the hook than they actually are, hence, if they are hiding next to a corner, you just hook past it, and possibly hook them trough the wall or maybe they're too far back for you to properly see them on the floor above but don't worry, just aim above their head, and you will pull them trough the wall.
Also noted, that you can pull trough the rocks in Hanamura, if you aim your hook correctly....
Talk about a broken ability.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 01:49:22 am by 1000mAh »

Offline Winkle

« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2016, 12:35:10 am »
so, I was practising my hooks as Roadhog in custom game versus bots today, few things I noted;
You can pull enemies trough floors, walls and various other obstacles, from this, we come to the other thing I noted, you can aim at nothing (literally above and to either side of the character you want to hook) and still hit them. It is like, the target is 2-3 times larger for the hook than they actually are, hence, if they are hiding next to a corner, you just hook past it, and possibly hook them trough the wall or maybe they're too far back for you to properly see them on the floor above but don't worry, just aim above their head, and you will pull them trough the wall.
Also noted, that you can pull trough the rocks in Hanamura, if you aim your hook correctly....
Talk about a broken ability.
https://gfycat.com/DismalEvilIcelandgull

To be honest I'm more pissed off at what this new patch did to Soldier 76. Consistently bursting down Pharah as him is almost impossible now due to the increased spread recovery time, and I absolutely refuse to use Mccree at all. I've noticed that everyone seems to be quick to jump on the broken hero bandwagon, which is probably why I'm constantly seeing at least 2 Mccree's on both sides.

Offline megido-rev.M

• Come now, it's nothing special.
That's it! I've come up with a new recipe!

Offline 1000mAh

« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2016, 07:45:45 pm »
Well yeah, I do feel bad for soldier, it is much harder to hit most of the heroes with him now.

but if we start to talk about what they should ''fix''

1st and foremost; Mei, that damn bitch it so freaking OP, she can catch a sprinting soldier 76 who just happens to go past by her range. The freeze happens too fast and has way too long range, the projectiles have quite high dmg which means, if she catches you with her OP freeze you're most likely dead. Then there is the heal on her Ice Block, it heals too much. being invulnerable AND recovering all her health while so, is just way too powerful! Mainly because of the heal...

Then we have Roadhogs hooks, the hitbox on that thing is just way too large. I mean really, you can hook ppl you can't even see with it...

Bastion, by himself, quite formidable already, so I think he is way too ''mobile'' being able to turn full 360 while in turret form, making it so, only few heroes can even circle around him to kill him...

Then we have Torbjörn, whose turret is nothing short of annoying, specially so in cramped spaces, it turns quite fast and has long lock-on distance, making it hard to snipe in nearly any situation, I would say a lone bastion is far easier to kill than a lone Torb with a turret.

hmm, those really are the only heroes I have a real problem atm... lol, main focus on Mei tho, the bitch is just way OP (in my opinion, unless you head-shot her immediately, she is gonna kill you or get away with her team killing you)

Offline vuzedome

• Reppuzan~!
  • Awards Winner of the BakaBT Mahjong tournament 2010
    • GoGreenToday
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2016, 07:51:12 pm »
At least we have tons of bad Dva players now.
BBT Ika Musume Fan Club Member #000044   
Misaka Mikoto Fan Club Member #000044
BBT Duke Nukem Fan Club Member #0000002

Offline 1000mAh

« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2016, 08:04:58 pm »
yeah, and that reminded me; D.va shouldn't be able to activate her ulti once she is on eject mode.
that is just too much of BS

Offline Winkle

« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2016, 08:29:09 am »
but if we start to talk about what they should ''fix''

1st and foremost; Mei, that damn bitch it so freaking OP, she can catch a sprinting soldier 76 who just happens to go past by her range. The freeze happens too fast and has way too long range, the projectiles have quite high dmg which means, if she catches you with her OP freeze you're most likely dead. Then there is the heal on her Ice Block, it heals too much. being invulnerable AND recovering all her health while so, is just way too powerful! Mainly because of the heal...

I don't think Mei is op, although she is strong in 1v1 situations. She can't freeze multiple heroes at the same time (unless she ults), so having your team focus her down usually works pretty well. Yeah, I agree that her self heal is the most annoying thing about her, although there isn't much I can really say about that other than to camp around it. :laugh:

I have more trouble dealing with Tracer though. In the hands of a good player, her and Genji can utterly carry, as well as be a huge pain in the ass for the enemy team. Nanoboosted Genji ult is probably the most overpowered thing in this game lol.

Offline vuzedome

• Reppuzan~!
    • GoGreenToday
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2016, 02:09:47 pm »
I pushed D.Va to the limits before the buff, now it's just me breezing around and pissing off Creepers and The-Playable-Turret.
So what's the next least playable hero they're going to buff?

Offline capnmorgan

« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2016, 04:33:53 pm »
Did anyone else keep getting server dropped yesterday morning? It got so bad that at one point it kept trying to join and immediately back out without me doing anything. I shut down the game and came back that night to the quitter's warning.

Offline 1000mAh

« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2016, 11:20:27 am »
I don't really have trouble with tracer and genji, just pick reaper or mccree and they're finished. Tho, Ican usually deal with enemy mccrees and reapers as genji/tracer.
(one reason being Genji is one of my beat chars, it is always fun to deflect repers and mccrees ulti back at them)

Offline capnmorgan

« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2016, 04:02:03 pm »
If the enemy is spamming reapers I usually use Mei or D.VA. Ice block has saved me more times than I can count and defense matrix has saved me more now that they changed it.

Offline vuzedome

• Reppuzan~!
    • GoGreenToday
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2016, 06:39:49 pm »
Having defense matrix on demand is just too good now, especially for reaper ults, it's just hilarious watching the edge lord dance by.

Offline capnmorgan

« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2016, 10:37:59 am »
Yeah, die die die....nothing happened? Poopie.

Has anyone tried Lucio(rocket)league yet? It's really fun and as someone who hasn't gotten rocket league yet it's addictive as all get out.

Offline 1000mAh

« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2016, 05:47:33 am »
Didn't wind Lucio rocket league really fun :/

Did my placement matches for Season to, got placed into Paltinum :3 ...Exceeded my expectations! ...Was expecting to place in Gold :3 But i'll take this :D

Offline capnmorgan

« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2016, 05:25:01 pm »
It also helps if you've got good people to play with.  I started with some awesome players, but on the last day, all I got were blueberries and it SUCKED!

I'm not sure where I placed, I got a SR score of 3192 I think.....OK, I just checked it on battlenet and I'm Diamond apparently.  Don't I feel all sparkly.

After losing a match, I dropped down to a rank of 3150.  I don't really know what  the ranks do or what they mean, I just want my 3k credits to turn my D.va's blasters and then another for Mei's Gun gold!