Author Topic: Dragon Age: Inquisition  (Read 14230 times)

Offline blackhole

• There is no avatar there, it's an illusion.
Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition
« Reply #200 on: February 17, 2017, 12:10:38 pm »
I have version 7 and it works fine, I think this is a problem with mod manager. You using nexus ?

Online Mistgun_Zero

• Idol~chan
« Reply #201 on: February 17, 2017, 12:15:41 pm »
I have version 7 and it works fine, I think this is a problem with mod manager. You using nexus ?
downloaded the mod manager from that daitool
0.59 alpha

Homu-Homu is troubled

Offline blackhole

• There is no avatar there, it's an illusion.
« Reply #202 on: February 17, 2017, 01:01:30 pm »
Maybe reinstall the game or the mod manager. That sometimes fixes stuff. Sometimes.

Online Mistgun_Zero

• Idol~chan
« Reply #203 on: February 17, 2017, 03:01:46 pm »
Which version of mod manager do you have? If you have a pervious version, can you share it? I will try with that. The official page no longer has the old one available.

Homu-Homu is troubled

Offline Tiffanys

• real female girl ojō-sama
« Reply #204 on: February 17, 2017, 04:49:59 pm »
https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/896029-nexus-mod-manager-release-notes-and-download-links/

Click previous builds at the bottom if you need an older version. I never used NMM for DAI though. I used DAIToolsSuite_Loader's Mod Manager. http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/693

Online Mistgun_Zero

• Idol~chan
« Reply #205 on: February 17, 2017, 07:11:28 pm »
Nexus Mod manager does not work with the DAI to begin with. I am also using DAITool and the DAI mod manager. Anyway, I just deleted the Patch folder and copied it once again from the CPY's ISO image and now it worked fine, at least with one mod. I will try this later again with around 20 mods and see how it fares. Hopefully, no more problems will come up again.

Homu-Homu is troubled

Offline Tiffanys

• real female girl ojō-sama
« Reply #206 on: February 17, 2017, 07:15:33 pm »
Nexus Mod manager does not work with the DAI to begin with. I am also using DAITool and the DAI mod manager. Anyway, I just deleted the Patch folder and copied it once again from the CPY's ISO image and now it worked fine, at least with one mod. I will try this later again with around 20 mods and see how it fares. Hopefully, no more problems will come up again.
IIRC you need to delete everything in the folder it uses any time you want to compile a new set of mods. It probably says as much somewhere or other.

Online Mistgun_Zero

• Idol~chan
« Reply #207 on: February 17, 2017, 07:35:16 pm »
IIRC you need to delete everything in the folder it uses any time you want to compile a new set of mods. It probably says as much somewhere or other.
I will keep that in my mind. Now that I have a way around, I should be able to do it easily.

Homu-Homu is troubled