Author Topic: BOX fansubs youtube page  (Read 689 times)

Offline gamera67

• Box Fansubs
BOX fansubs youtube page
« on: December 09, 2014, 12:43:03 am »
Hello I was a member of BOX fansubs, its really too bad I lost contact with the few translators I had..
It really is too bad we havent been able to get anything going, I would be willing to to anything I could if we could get
out even one more quality release...
That being said I really like what our comrade area88 has done by making a you tube page with all his work fro ACR fansubs
Why dont we do the same with the BOX release, the reason being many of our releases our replaced once better quality rip come available.
With a youtube page we could preserve the release we did and promote the golden age of anime to newer fans and also promote Bakabt the best anime tracker on the planet hands down...
I would love to be able to get official blessing from bakabt and have an official BOX fansubs page on you tube.
Anyone have any ideas how we could make this come to life...
Old BOX members lets try to do one more release.... any TLS out there lets do this!!!
p.s if it doesnt work out I think I will reach out to are 88 to include our BOX releases on his you tube page as he was a member of BOX himself

What do you think guys???
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 11:17:38 am by gamera67 »

Offline ant900

• Box Fansubs
  • "Saito! Give me that gun Now!!"
Re: BOX fansubs youtube page
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 04:19:46 am »
Are our releases getting replaced?  I know of some that got rejected for other releases, but besides that I can't think of many of our releases getting replaced.  Especially since we did several very obscure shows.

Offline gamera67

• Box Fansubs
Re: BOX fansubs youtube page
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 12:24:52 pm »
The point isnt just that but yes like locke the superman, queen millennia both replaced...and locke took me forever...
Alot of hard work to get that out..... I think its a good idea to have a you tube page to spread the word on how great 80s and early 90s anime really was..