Author Topic: Tiffany's Murder Game 15: Succubus Orgy - Concluded  (Read 5861 times)

Offline buchno

Re: Tiffany's Murder Game 15: Succubus Orgy - Sign-ups
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2016, 12:00:57 am »
I'm in.

Offline flyawave

• Soaring White Loveliness
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2016, 04:39:28 am »
Signing uuuuppp
There must a be a reason for tanking things. And all must be in certain balance.
But what that balance is, must depend only on you, nobody else.

Online Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2016, 04:45:10 am »
Uh oh, fresh blood. This could get interesting.

Offline Tiffanys

• real female girl ojō-sama
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2016, 04:55:31 am »
Uh oh, fresh blood. This could get interesting.
flyawave isn't new. He was in round 1, 4, 5, and maybe more...

Offline vuzedome

• Reppuzan~!
  • Awards Winner of the BakaBT Mahjong tournament 2010
    • GoGreenToday
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2016, 12:46:49 pm »
Lets get this party started.
Sign me up.
BBT Ika Musume Fan Club Member #000044   
Misaka Mikoto Fan Club Member #000044
BBT Duke Nukem Fan Club Member #0000002

Offline Tiffanys

Re: Tiffany's Murder Game 15: Succubus Orgy - Phase 1 started!
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2016, 05:18:55 pm »
Pre-Game: Start

Alright. Everyone go ahead and read the rules. Let's get this thing started.

Unlike other rounds, Phase 1 of this Murder Game 15 will not have voting. Instead, each player will have 2 actions that they can make per day: attack, or defend. Read the rules regarding these as I won't be covering them here.

Here are some examples:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The password for those Day 2 example actions is boob.

As you can see in the examples, for Day 1 what we will do is link to a password protected text document but as there has been no previous day we will not provide a password. For Day 2 we will give the password for our previous day's actions, and then give the password protected actions for the next day.

We will all start with 3 points. If your score drops below 0, you are defeated. In other words, some very unlucky person might be defeated on Day 1. You could of course prevent this - you have that ability. But someone might not be playing it so safe, and then they might get gang banged with no defend score. It'll be fun to see how this plays out!

For the record, I am playing Phase 1. Being the host won't grant me any kind of advantage, so it's fine.

Here are my Day 1 actions: http://pasted.co/be02d2e7 (they're password protected, as yours should be... if you haven't read any of this)

Offline buchno

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2016, 05:27:48 pm »
Day 1:
http://pasted.co/88c77b17

Edit: oh wait, you're supposed to be the last one attacking...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 05:35:13 pm by buchno »

Offline Mistgun_Zero

• Idol~chan
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2016, 05:28:44 pm »
Day 1 action:
http://pasted.co/be58bd3c

Off Topic: buchno, your ava is creepy, like reallly realllly creepy.

Homu-Homu is troubled

Offline Tiffanys

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2016, 05:31:40 pm »
I agree with idol-chan on the creepiness level of buchno's avatar.

Offline buchno

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2016, 05:51:28 pm »
It's from Unholy Women.
Thought about replacing it with this one once every 10 page loads, but that's probably... too much.

Offline blackhole

• There is no avatar there, it's an illusion.
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2016, 05:57:43 pm »
So we have only one role, a Succubi, we are to attack or defend and we use up some resource, i have no idea how much of it I have but I can use it up.

Did I miss something ?

Offline buchno

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2016, 06:00:29 pm »
i have no idea how much of it I have
You start with 3 points.

You die when the day resolves with negative score.

Offline blackhole

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2016, 06:06:43 pm »
Since it's not in the rules i had no fucking idea, it was explained only a few posts ago. GG.

I'll probably die, I hope I get raped repeatedly to get some pleasure out of it.

Offline suhaib

• Thanks to Sebur for the awesome set <3
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2016, 06:21:26 pm »

BBT Ika Musume Fanclub Member #000014

Offline Tiffanys

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2016, 06:38:43 pm »
Since it's not in the rules i had no fucking idea, it was explained only a few posts ago. GG.

I'll probably die, I hope I get raped repeatedly to get some pleasure out of it.
You need to post your actions in the thread, don't PM them to me... and definitely don't include the password with them, that kind of defeats the purpose.

Offline Dex_Belle

• Dont read this text!
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2016, 06:52:54 pm »

Offline Tiffanys

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2016, 07:02:53 pm »
Do you guys want Phase 1 to move a bit faster? Rather than one Day per actual day I could just do them whenever everyone has posted their actions with the time limit of 24 hours since the last day was posted.

Here's the list so far btw:
Tiffany http://pasted.co/be02d2e7
Krudda
TiYlER
blackhole
1000mAh
Mistgun_Zero http://pasted.co/be58bd3c
Dex_Belle http://pasted.co/40f93d61
suhaib http://pasted.co/efcabe8a
Winkle
buchno http://pasted.co/88c77b17
flyawave
vuzedome

Online Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2016, 07:19:51 pm »
* Krudda scratches his head
Hawww?
I'm gonna have to read the roles before I understand whats going on. But I'm cool with not waiting a true 24 hours.

Offline blackhole

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2016, 07:33:32 pm »
I consider myself an intelligent person, but the way this game is being held is boring, to say the least.

We are to post our actions taken, encrypted, and allow decryption a day later.
That removes the narration, which is actually the most entertaining part of a game, that also makes some actions pointless without a center hub Game Master.
Exampple:
Each player takes action against the player to their right.
With the Game Master, the pre-defined nemesis of the group succeeds in taking action, majority fails, the last person in line discovers by chance the nemesis.

Now without the game master as it is now.
Everyone takes an action against the player to their right, everyone fails, no one gets points, therefore, everyone looses points, which in turn kills everyone. The game ends without actually beginning and doesn't even have a point.

I don't even know what my role is, the later post rules don't add up to teh OP rules, making this a hilarious joke.
I envy those players that were earlier informed about anything via PM, as I received NONE of the instruction about my role.

Since I have no idea what the roles are, except the succubi, I have no idea about the location, the only action i can take is the one listed in here:
http://pasted.co/907ceb1c

Anyone targeting me will be sorely surprised.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 08:42:18 pm by blackhole »

Offline Tiffanys

« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2016, 08:11:51 pm »
I consider myself an intelligent person, but the way this game is being held is boring, to say the least.

We are to post our actions taken, encrypted, and allow decryption a day later.
That removes the narration, which is actually the most entertaining part of a game, that also makes some actions pointless without a center hub Game Master.
Exampple:
Each player takes action against the player to their right.
With the Game Master, the pre-defined nemesis of the group succeeds in taking action, majority fails, the last person in line discovers by chance the nemesis.

Now without the game master as it is now.
Everyone takes an action against the player to their right, everyone fails, no one gets points, therefore, everyone looses points, which in turn kills everyone. The game ends without actually beginning and doesn't even have a point.

I don't even know what my role is, the later post rules don't add up to teh OP rules, making this a hilarious joke.
I envy those players that were earlier informed about anything via PM, as I received NONE of the instruction about my role.

Since I have no idea what the roles are, except the succubi, I have no idea about the location, the only action i can take is the one listed in here:
http://pasted.co/f1c79b53

Anyone targeting me will be sorely surprised.
First of all... drop the attitude because you're acting like a little whiny bitch.

Secondly... points don't disappear into limbo. There are 12 players with 3 points each which means there are a total of 36 points. This number is static.

If every single player were to choose their actions as 1) defend, 2) attack (the player below them on the list) then the result would be losing 1 point to the player that they attack and gaining 1 point from the player that attacked them. Their scores would all be unchanged. The chances of that happening are astronomically low. No, I'll just go flat out and say that they're impossible. I can say that with a certainty because I'm not going to do it, and all it takes is one player.

Everyone has two actions. The real metagame here in Phase 1 is trying to figure out if the player you want to attack is going to use 1 defend, 2 defend, or 0 defend. If they have 1 defend and you attack them once then you will lose a point and they will gain it. If you attack them a second time though then you'll get that point back, but neither of you will have gained anything. If they have 2 defend up and you attack them twice you will lose 2 points and they will gain 2 points... that's a very bad day for you. Now, if you happen to pick someone who decided to just say fuck it and is using 2 attack moves then you will get 2 points and they will lose 2 points.

But none of that looked at more than a 2 player pool. We have 12. So not only do you have to try to figure out what the player(s) you're attacking are going to be doing (which you can try to decipher from their past actions and how they're talking), but you also have to figure out what everyone else is doing. Why? Because if you only have 1 defend point and every other player in the game decides to rape your brains out then you're dead right then and there. The chances of that aren't very likely but in past games we've definitely seen 3 or 4 players go after a single player in a single night... namely after Krudda, I think... but it's a very real possibility to consider.

You have to weigh the benefits you could get from attacking (e.g. gaining points) from the cost of attacking (e.g. losing points if you get attacked). Or, you could just turtle and just defend/defend and you risk losing nothing and if someone attacks you then you'll gain points but that is your only hope of gaining points... the off chance that someone targets you. Maybe you won't be defeated by going into the negative but you probably won't win, either. If someone uses both attacks every day they could have 23 points by Day 10 if they're lucky. It's highly unlikely that you're going to be attacked 20 times, so you'd never beat someone like that.

There's a lot of choices to make and if you think it's boring then you just aren't thinking enough.

Besides, to let you in on a little (not so) secret... What we're really doing with Phase 1 is competing for who gets the best roles for Phase 2, which is a lot more like a traditional murder game. So, it's not based on chance anymore... but your own merit what role you get. If you want a special role then you'd better do really well in this phase of the game, or someone else who played better than you is going to get it. The worst part of that is that if they played well enough to beat everyone in Phase 1 then chances are that is going to be one nasty killer to have to try to defeat in Phase 2.

Also... nobody was given special instructions via PM. It's literally in the OP. There's only one role in Phase 1 and everyone has it. Most people just apparently have a decent reading comprehension.  ::)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 08:15:45 pm by Tiffanys »