Author Topic: Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4/Pro]  (Read 634 times)

Online Govna

Re: Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4/Pro]
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2017, 09:49:09 pm »
It's too good of a project to pass up. Sooner or later they will ship it to PC.

Well the Decima engine is developed for playstation by playstation devs, so it could just be that in order to bring it to PC would require an entire platform port. Which really isn't likely, especially if they've made no announcements of interest.

Offline blackhole

• There is no avatar there, it's an illusion.
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2017, 09:52:29 pm »
Sounds like a Virgin complaint, defloration required, MAKE IT PC !

But seriously, teh game looks really good, if they decide to not port it, a lot of sad people will complain.

It won't be the only great game that falls under console exclusive command, but this is hurting more than usual because it looks like a very solid project.

Online Govna

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2017, 10:33:04 pm »
Sounds like a Virgin complaint, defloration required, MAKE IT PC !

But seriously, teh game looks really good, if they decide to not port it, a lot of sad people will complain.

It won't be the only great game that falls under console exclusive command, but this is hurting more than usual because it looks like a very solid project.

uh, what?

Offline megido-rev.M

• Come now, it's nothing special.
That's it! I've come up with a new recipe!

Online Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2017, 03:39:01 am »
I'm trying to kill the rabbits. Quick fuckers. Got a couple of foxes and boars.

Maybe its just where I am, but I can't kill human NPCs. Seriously, 20 arrows to the kn.. head, and they don't even flinch, just keep gathering berries.

Damn that triangular ear piece hologram thingy has good batteries.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 03:42:35 am by Krudda »

Offline capnmorgan

• I have mastered making grape koolaid.
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2017, 04:29:40 am »
I was really looking forward to this game.  At least I was until some jerk sitting in the crapper next to me spoiled the plot points over the phone.  Apparently shouting, "SHUT YOUR PIE WHOLE YOU RETARD!" just wasn't subtle enough.  It's times like this that I wish I had some rubber bullets.

If your superpower requires you to get naked, its not a power its a problem.

Online Govna

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2017, 05:21:00 am »
I'm trying to kill the rabbits. Quick fuckers. Got a couple of foxes and boars.

Maybe its just where I am, but I can't kill human NPCs. Seriously, 20 arrows to the kn.. head, and they don't even flinch, just keep gathering berries.

Damn that triangular ear piece hologram thingy has good batteries.

Just get that sharpshooter bow and you're all good.
Also the hitboxes on humanoids are kinda funky.

I was really looking forward to this game.  At least I was until some jerk sitting in the crapper next to me spoiled the plot points over the phone.  Apparently shouting, "SHUT YOUR PIE WHOLE YOU RETARD!" just wasn't subtle enough.  It's times like this that I wish I had some rubber bullets.

Meh the story isn't that great and is honestly the weakest part of the game anyway.

Online logos

• INAZUMA KICK!!!
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2017, 11:47:39 pm »

Just get that sharpshooter bow and you're all good.
Also the hitboxes on humanoids are kinda funky.

Meh the story isn't that great and is honestly the weakest part of the game anyway.
fckin krudda, this isnt gta, you can't just go around killing friendly npcs!

and ya, the story isnt all that good, you pretty much know everything that's going to happen before you leave the starter area and it's all very cliche.  It is presented well though, I didnt find myself wanting to skip any cutscenes (which is rare for me)

Online Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2017, 12:03:58 am »
I wasn't gonna save D:

But yeah, the story is very predictable (or so seems as I only just last night left the starting area)
I had most of it guessed within the first couple missions. Have a pretty good hunch about some as-of-yet unexplained mysteries.

Suddenly the game got harder, but as long as the enemy is only twice my size, and I'm only outnumbered five to one, I seem to be okay. Dat roll button is OP.
It probably helps that I have a rare +16% stealth weave.

So far, the hardest enemies were non-friendly human NPCs, probably because I was outnumbered 15:1 with fire.

Online Govna

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2017, 01:39:04 am »
I wasn't gonna save D:

But yeah, the story is very predictable (or so seems as I only just last night left the starting area)
I had most of it guessed within the first couple missions. Have a pretty good hunch about some as-of-yet unexplained mysteries.

Suddenly the game got harder, but as long as the enemy is only twice my size, and I'm only outnumbered five to one, I seem to be okay. Dat roll button is OP.
It probably helps that I have a rare +16% stealth weave.

So far, the hardest enemies were non-friendly human NPCs, probably because I was outnumbered 15:1 with fire.

Not really. You quickly find +40% stuff.

Online Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2017, 02:09:22 am »
The game says it's rare, I don't really know myself.
┐(‘~` )┌

Offline blackhole

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2017, 09:31:44 am »
Since 2010 rare means less common and not yet epic. Legendary is a little less rare and a bit more epic.

Some games implement a Unique category which is actually the rare shit.

In most games :
Common = Shit that is laying around and is not broken
Rare = Shit that's laying around and is somewhat better than common
Epic = Things that have decent stats, something you could actually benefit from
Legendary = even if it's a silly hat, it has better stats than epics
Unique = usually a better looking silly hat.

Online Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2017, 10:24:14 pm »
Silly game devs...

I'm trying to sell sticks of wood to merchants because I have too many, but they all refuse to buy any :(

--- Potential early game mechanic spoilers ---
Anyway...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline megido-rev.M

• Come now, it's nothing special.
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2017, 04:12:31 am »
In any game I just go by color for rarity: white < green < blue < purple/red < gold

---

Horizon: Zero Dawn has sold over 2.6M units globally, is best-selling new first party IP launch on PS4 to-date
That's it! I've come up with a new recipe!

Online logos

• INAZUMA KICK!!!
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2017, 07:17:21 am »
Silly game devs...

I'm trying to sell sticks of wood to merchants because I have too many, but they all refuse to buy any :(

--- Potential early game mechanic spoilers ---
Anyway...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
corruption and override are different things, you're talking about overriding (corrupting them makes them hostile to everything including you)
but ya, imo overriding is not very fun to use, so the only time I'd bother was when I'm running past a buncha stuff and wanna leave a decoy behind

I also never gathered ridge wood since you always seem to have too much...I ended up running out right before the last boss fight :P

Online Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2017, 07:54:48 am »
I currently have over 600 ridge wood. Is there some bug where it doesn't get removed from your pack even though it should? Everything else disappears as it should.

I also discovered a couple of bugs - when you go back 'home' or to mothers... Too much shit called mothers xxxx
The town where you weren't allowed into until the proving.

Anyway, if you enter either of these after becoming a seeker, you get a message, but the same message plays EVERY time you enter, instead of just once. Kind of annoying.

Online Govna

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2017, 01:55:27 pm »
I currently have over 600 ridge wood. Is there some bug where it doesn't get removed from your pack even though it should? Everything else disappears as it should.

I also discovered a couple of bugs - when you go back 'home' or to mothers... Too much shit called mothers xxxx
The town where you weren't allowed into until the proving.

Anyway, if you enter either of these after becoming a seeker, you get a message, but the same message plays EVERY time you enter, instead of just once. Kind of annoying.

Na it's no bug it's just plentiful.

You can drop it if you have too much, or just never lookt ridewood again.

Offline blackhole

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2017, 03:11:34 pm »
Oh I remember in Diablo 3 I had a shit ton of common debris parts, like, over 3k of it, I was like, whatever I will do with it, well, I started crafting and ran out of it in no time :P

Sometimes the most common things in games seem most useless due to unbalanced crafting ingredients amount needed, it was solved in Diablo 3 by lowering the amount of common parts from salvage and increasing the required amount in recipes, people quickly became desperate to hunt for common gear to salvage, makes magic find actually a nuisance in a way XD

That said, maybe they will fix this later on in HZD.

Online Govna

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2017, 06:25:05 pm »
Oh I remember in Diablo 3 I had a shit ton of common debris parts, like, over 3k of it, I was like, whatever I will do with it, well, I started crafting and ran out of it in no time :P

Sometimes the most common things in games seem most useless due to unbalanced crafting ingredients amount needed, it was solved in Diablo 3 by lowering the amount of common parts from salvage and increasing the required amount in recipes, people quickly became desperate to hunt for common gear to salvage, makes magic find actually a nuisance in a way XD

That said, maybe they will fix this later on in HZD.

Supposedly they're working on a big patch.

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2017, 02:24:00 am »
expansion on the way!!!!!! holy fuck haven't touched last boss yet!! haha! I just don't want to finish the game yet, 96% completion, just the final boss now :o ...... dam wish this game had some type of gear progression like in Destiny.

¸¸,.-~*'¨¨¨™¤¦ Otakixus ¦¤™¨¨¨'*~-.,¸¸