Author Topic: The Dominion  (Read 1679 times)

Offline Ixarku

• (V)_|*,,,*|_(V)
Re: The Dominion
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2016, 12:37:59 pm »
If you're looking to relocate in the U.S.  maybe try Hawaii. It's the. Most culturally diverse and if you ever wanted to go to Japan or Australia, it would be easier.

Hawaii has its own issues, though.  My impression is that it's not the paradise it's portrayed to be.

Washington state or Oregon are most probably where I would go at some point.  My company has an office in Portland, and one of my friends wants to move to Seattle.  My boss has been suggesting for some time that Portland would be a good fit for me.  I have doubts; it's a weird, intolerant city.  I'm liberal, but I don't want to be surrounded by hippies who don't believe in fluoridating their water.
If I ever meet God in person, I'm going to ask Him why he created so many stupid people, and then punch Him in the nose before he answers.

Offline Tiffanys

• real female girl ojō-sama
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2016, 06:57:54 pm »
Plus everything is super expensive in Hawaii... and then there's the volcano.

Offline capnmorgan

• I have mastered making grape koolaid.
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2016, 08:16:12 pm »
Reaper, its easier to convince a person singular in person than if there were people plural. Then you get into mob mentality which is harder but not impossible to fight.

Plus everything is super expensive in Hawaii... and then there's the volcano.

If you're on the main island it's safer. The main focus of the volcanic activity has moved on to the next link in the chain.

If your superpower requires you to get naked, its not a power its a problem.