Author Topic: What should I download? Time sensitive.  (Read 503 times)

Offline Tiffanys

• real female girl ojō-sama
What should I download? Time sensitive.
« on: January 08, 2016, 05:11:55 pm »
Long story short: I have 23 freeleech tokens on What.cd and they expire on Sunday.

I don't listen to music very much... but here's my digital collection, with a legend:

Feel free to recommend albums you think I might like. I only have today and tomorrow to use the freeleech tokens but I have a pretty big buffer so you can still recommend stuff if it's past Sunday when you read this.

Offline Msiku

• ok
Re: What should I download? Time sensitive.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 02:00:05 am »
Girls Generation - Lion heart
AOA - Heart Attack
Taeyeon - I

Offline Tiffanys

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 02:26:30 am »
Girls Generation - Lion heart
AOA - Heart Attack
Taeyeon - I
I listened to AOA - Heart Attack and Taeyeon - I, neither really seem like my type.

SNSD's Lion Heart song doesn't sound that great, but I'll download their two new (to me) albums, I Got a Boy and Lion Heart.

Offline metro.

• notesonhowtolive.
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 02:27:41 am »
Rivers & Streams by Lubomyr Melnyk
Working Girl by Little Boots
Sleep by Max Richter
Moon Ate the Dark I & II by Moon Ate the Dark
18 Months by Calvin Harris
Bodyparts by Dragonette
Electra Heart by Marina & the Diamonds

Idk other stuff probably nice mix of dancepop and classical i guess they're all on wcd.

at the movies drunk & young

Online Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 04:49:38 am »
Needs moar Pink!

Offline Tiffanys

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 06:13:45 pm »
Well, my seedbox managed to completely fuck me over. I decided to download an 11.68 GB torrent (which you can't use FL tokens for)(VA - The History of Classical Music [V0] if you're curious), and this other music torrent that was downloading got stuck at 99.8% so I tried to stop it and it crashed my seedbox instantly:

When it first happened I saw my recently downloaded music all rechecking and I figured the client knew what it was doing and it'd find all the downloaded stuff... That isn't what happened. This is from a What.cd admin:
I don't know why, but your client downloaded that 11GB torrent nearly twice, as if something happened to the files or your client partway through the download so rtorrent decided to redownload another 10-ish GB.

Oh for fuck's sake. I had 5GB downloaded, it should have only put it to around 15GB downloaded but instead it's now at 27.27GB downloaded, and I only have 27.31GB uploaded. 5 years of buffer... gone in an instant. FML.

Anyways, I let it sit over night and that torrent that was stuck never did finish so I tried to stop it again a few minutes ago and it crashed my rTorrent instantly again but it managed to finally complete.

Needs moar Pink!
I have her entire discography... that's not enough Pink? lol...

Rivers & Streams by Lubomyr Melnyk
Working Girl by Little Boots
Sleep by Max Richter
Moon Ate the Dark I & II by Moon Ate the Dark
18 Months by Calvin Harris
Bodyparts by Dragonette
Electra Heart by Marina & the Diamonds

Idk other stuff probably nice mix of dancepop and classical i guess they're all on wcd.
I downloaded a bunch of stuff, mostly classical:

I'm going through that list of stuff you recommended now...

Rivers & Streams by Lubomyr Melnyk - Sounds nice, downloading.
Working Girl by Little Boots - Seems alright, I'll download it. Reminds me a lot of Madonna.
Sleep by Max Richter - Already downloaded it... haven't listed to it yet.
Moon Ate the Dark I & II by Moon Ate the Dark - Sounds alright, I'll grab them.
18 Months by Calvin Harris - Weird as hell... "Oh... oh... oh..." I listened to a few others too, not really feeling it.
Bodyparts by Dragonette - lol, I like it. Reminds me kind of of like an combo between Avril Lavigne & Madonna.
Electra Heart by Marina & the Diamonds - Sounds alright, I'll grab it.