Author Topic: Viz Rips of Bleach on Nyaa.se  (Read 1257 times)

Offline FakusNamus

Viz Rips of Bleach on Nyaa.se
« on: March 17, 2016, 02:24:40 pm »
So, I have no idea how torrents work and I probably can't upload someone else's torrent in any case, but I found the viz rips of Bleach here:

Nyaa id=784394 .

I searched for these here and while there seems to be a lot of hate for bleach, whatever your opinion, it seems weird to not have quality rips of such a quintessential shonen jump manga here. So if you guys know how to upload a torrent and it fits the rules of the site to put this one up, then please do so. If not, just download it from nyaa.se . Despite the relatively low number of seeders, it seems to be downloading pretty well.

Duki3003 edit: Do not hotlink to websites that host blacklisted material
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 07:54:54 pm by Duki3003 »

Offline Zalis116

• Box Fansubs
    • ReDone-Subs Founder & Sole Member
Re: Viz Rips of Bleach on Nyaa.se
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 09:23:12 pm »
Many feel that fan-made scanlations have better translations than official manga releases, especially for a series like Bleach with contested terms like Shinigami/Death God/Soul Reaper, Zanpakutou/Soul Slayer, etc. That may be why there's no big hurry to get Viz scans uploaded here.

Got any old fansubs on HDD/DVD/CD? Please take a look at this thread.

Offline jiop

• Just a BOT...
    • Anime Portal
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 07:03:33 pm »
Not a big fan of VIZ translation. Some people likes to archive their digital/colored edition, like DBZ.

Offline Shohei-kun

• Your resident game developer
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 11:25:37 pm »
If I really like a series and actually care to read the manga I'll purchase the VIZ copies (since they are only somewhat expensive and are of decent physical quality) and grab fan-translated copies online.
Since nobody online can ever present an intellectual discussion and internet discussions bring out the worst in me I have decided to abandon all forms of social media, message boards, and media comments. If you want something from me feel free to send me a message.

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 08:43:45 pm »
Many feel that fan-made scanlations have better translations than official manga releases, especially for a series like Bleach with contested terms like Shinigami/Death God/Soul Reaper, Zanpakutou/Soul Slayer, etc. That may be why there's no big hurry to get Viz scans uploaded here.
^ In some cases they are, usually if Yen Press is releasing a light novel or manga the chances of them being better than the fan translated material is better. The rest have a lower average than usual.

¸¸,.-~*'¨¨¨™¤¦ Otakixus ¦¤™¨¨¨'*~-.,¸¸