Author Topic: I'm hopeless, anybody want to help typeset two Music Videos?  (Read 277 times)

Online Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
I'm looking for suggestions or someone willing to TS/QC for me. I'd preferably like a good font suggestion.
I'm finishing up / halfway through timing the subtitles, I just require help making them look pretty.

I'd also like to include a Karaoke version. I can do the timing, but I still require ideas or help creating effects for it.

The MV's are for the latest Sailor Moon Crystal release. I've uploaded them to Nyaa, but I'm considering a v2
The subtitles include Romaji, English and Japanese.
Preferably, I intend to make four subtitle options per file; karaoke, styled ass, plain and no subtitles.

I'm looking at taking about two weeks to finish the subtitles properly.
Here are some of my previous attempts:

« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 03:04:41 am by Krudda »

Online ridon428

• Dial Four-Two-Eight Toll Free!
    • Personal Site
Re: I'm hopeless, anybody want to help typeset two Music Videos?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 12:34:33 am »
Hopeless indeed after being ignored for 6 months. (I never visit this subforum during that time so I never knew)

Too lazy to help you but I do got some templates for you to use: http://ridon428.ddns.net/karaoke/

They include the fonts I used. Just copy the comment template to the subtitle file that you have and apply karaoke. Don't bother downloading the videos. You may never be able to complete it thanks to my crappy connection.

Online Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
Re: I'm hopeless, anybody want to help typeset two Music Videos?
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 01:06:06 am »
Lol, I actually forgot about this.

As a bit of an update, I dropped these music videos because they sucked, about three months ago?

Thanks for helping though, I could maybe continue them sometime in the future.
I mean, I did time karaoke subtitles for 2.5 of the 6 videos released. As far as I know, nobody else did these. SMC may have, but I haven't spoken with Kakeru in months, so I don't know for sure.

TL;DR
Thankyou, I might use it in future