Author Topic: Good Anime Series with around 100-200 episodes  (Read 1603 times)

Offline LC1984

• Happy Lurker
Re: Good Anime Series with around 100-200 episodes
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2016, 12:04:15 am »
Space Brothers, really nice anime.

Offline Johnny D

• Kinda dumb
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2016, 11:07:28 am »
Lupin III is a longstanding series with 100's of episodes that's pretty entertaining.
When I see Lupins face, I almost immediate tend to vomit. Can not stand that guy even in commercials.
Detective Conan
I wouldn't watch that if there would be just 2 show remaining on Earth: this and The life of Madonna!
I would watch it though if there would be just this and Lupin. Worse anime ever Lupin and Conan, Pokemon is high class compared to them.
It's not about the action or anything else, it's just the main characters, can't possibly stomach them! It's like South Park detective only not funny.
Both FMA and FMA: Brotherhood are well worth it, and Legend of the Galactic Heroes is the only 100+ episode anime I'm looking forward to watching.
Those are worth it ma bro, seen 60 eps from LGH, only 50 to go! ;)
(It's the damn Boston Legal that doesn't let me finish it, the damnest serial ever - if you have any clue of whats happening there ofc)
Inuyasha
Ghost in the Shell SAC+2nd GIG+Soild State Society
+1 Gundam Seed
Yep, this are worth it too! Gundam Seed especially, and it has exactly 100 eps., 1st + 2nd season. Loved the coordinators Athrun/Kira conflict.
Inuyasha is bit more childish then the rest, except for the Kikyo scenes, those sensibilise this show and make it great. Otherwise it would be just mediocre. Ghost in the Shell I think somewhere between 50 and 100 eps, 1st + 2nd GIG (season) - this opposed to Inuyasha is overly mature.

My personal recomandation although I think there's no one who hasn't seen it, is Rurouni Kenshin, 95 eps.
My favorite anime, and the only one with about 100 eps. that I give 10/10 rating.
Although last 30 eps. and 20 out of the 1st 30 are mostly fillers, but the rest of 40-45 is Godlike. (ep 8-11 and 29-65)
The OVA are almost as good too. Some consider it best OVA ever made, still under par compared to the serial.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 11:34:04 am by Johnny D »
It's the human urge to light up the dark corners for answers in other peopleā€¦ but at the end of the day, there are no answers there.
Just more lives as sad and singular as your own.

Do not go gentle into that good night, / Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Offline Mistgun_Zero

• Idol~chan
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2017, 02:28:38 pm »
Naruto Season 1 until the filler's (around episode 150 or something? ) Basically the first part of Naruto was one of the best Shounen anime episodes compared to many other series.

Homu-Homu is troubled

Offline Al_Sleeper

Offline DespondenSea

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2017, 04:44:04 pm »
Naruto Season 1 until the filler's (around episode 150 or something? ) Basically the first part of Naruto was one of the best Shounen anime episodes compared to many other series.

The first segment of Bleach episodes would be a good watch as well.

Soul Society arc was excellent.

Offline ridon428

• Dial Four-Two-Eight Toll Free!
    • Personal Site
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2017, 05:46:30 pm »
Black Jack
Digimon

The two of my favorites from the past