Author Topic: Chromebook and torrents, how do?  (Read 239 times)

Offline MiraSkrim

Chromebook and torrents, how do?
« on: October 12, 2016, 08:33:12 am »
Hi... I have a Chromebook and I'm having a problem downloading torrents at the moment. First time torrenting lol. I tired using a bunch of different free chrome-based clients and they refused to work. I bought this fancier client for $3 called JSTorrent that seems to be ready to download except that it is not whitelisted. I looked at all the whitelist torrents and they would not be compadable with Chrome OS. Can someone please help? This is the first time I've ever been a forum of anykind as well and I haven't been to figure how to make a new post to the "request to whitelist client"  page. That why it's here in this forum... sorry. I figured it would have been rude to IM a moderator over something so small. If someone knows a web-based client that works for chrome that'd be awesome too! Thanks! I have no idea what I'm doing  :( :( :( 

Offline Bozobub

• Demon Lord of Clowns
Re: Chromebook and torrents, how do?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 05:29:06 am »
I *may* be wrong, but I am unaware of any currently whitelisted Chrome OS/Chromebook client.

That said, you can find nearly all BakaBT content elsewhere.  Nyatorrents and The Pirate Bay (yes, really, they have a LOT of anime) will both allow any client.