Author Topic: [NSFW] Futabu 2 comparison  (Read 969 times)

Offline Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
[NSFW] Futabu 2 comparison
« on: November 12, 2016, 07:56:27 am »
I seem to recall comparisons for H titles are meant to be put here, regardless of tagging as NSFW in the comparison thread, so here it is.

I'm really only doing this to see if it's worth a split group offer.
My reasoning for this is as follows:
According to AniDB, only two groups finished this show with English subtitles, HHorg (online streaming site) and HTake (SubDesu-H reuploads)
Now, AniDB says that SubDesu-H stalled and never finished (as did Erobeat) so I assume HTake uses HHorg for the second episode (since neither Erobeat nor SubDesu-H appear to have released it), I can't confirm this as I haven't taken a look, but it seems most logical.

Subdesu-H as it was released:

As for a comparison, I only added two sample images, but I think just two is more than enough to warrant HHorg as not worth taking:
http://compare.bakashots.me/compare.php?setId=2282&comparisonId=14912

These images were taken from a file downloaded directly from the HHorg website.
I believe they are re-encodes of the 720p upscaled version they also have.
The second episode is much the same.

What I'm suggesting here, is to take the SubDesu-H release for episode 1 (which appears to be not yet muxed?) and since there is no alternative, use the HHorg second episode.

I can't say much about the subtitles, as I don't know Japanese well enough. I can post the Subdesu-H .ass though: http://puu.sh/sftAq/aceec246b3.ass
What would be the preferred groups/offers for this "season"?
A muxed SubDesu-H episode 1 and HHorg 480p episode 2, or are there any other copies out there that I am unaware of?

If anybody else has a better copy and wants to go ahead and upload it, I have a mostly prepared description if you wish to use it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 09:37:03 am by macros74 »

Offline macros74

• Staff
  • Swear it! No more School Days!
Re: [NSFW] Futabu 2 comparison
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 09:44:25 am »
Trouble with this is always to find "original" files.
If you look at Sukebei, you have for example #1984170, first episode is original.
Could be some of the other raw offerings for episode 2 are better and not upscaled.

Maybe Deafboy91 can suggest something.

Offline Deafboy91

• I can't hear you!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 11:32:24 pm »
I seem to recall comparisons for H titles are meant to be put here, regardless of tagging as NSFW in the comparison thread, so here it is.

I'm really only doing this to see if it's worth a split group offer.
My reasoning for this is as follows:
According to AniDB, only two groups finished this show with English subtitles, HHorg (online streaming site) and HTake (SubDesu-H reuploads)
Now, AniDB says that SubDesu-H stalled and never finished (as did Erobeat) so I assume HTake uses HHorg for the second episode (since neither Erobeat nor SubDesu-H appear to have released it), I can't confirm this as I haven't taken a look, but it seems most logical.

Subdesu-H as it was released:

Re-uploader or whatsoever like to fucking around the file naming. So official one: (check CRC32 tho)

What I'm suggesting here, is to take the SubDesu-H release for episode 1 (which appears to be not yet muxed?) and since there is no alternative, use the HHorg second episode.

not yet muxed? what u taking about?

I have DVDISO for second episode but need anymore to pick it up such as SkauraCircle or whosever it is. I could try to poking SubDESU-H if hey not mind to release DDL for this since Dick series are released for more than year and half.

PS. I have DVDISO for Futabu! Mix: Futanari World

Offline Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 11:40:01 pm »
I was going merely by what I had seen of available torrents, as I mentioned, I had not actually checked the official sites of those groups.

As for "I have DVDISO for second episode but need anymore to pick it up such as SkauraCircle or whosever it is. I could try to poking SubDESU-H if hey not mind to release DDL for this since Dick series are released for more than year and half."
I don't really get what you mean. You have the DVDISO and are waiting on another group to encode it?
Why not encode it yourself, you do a decent enough job with other stuff. It's gotta be better than the crap HHorg put out.

If not, then pass it on to me and I'll encode it. ^

I have DVDISO for Futabu! Mix: Futanari World
I'd appreciate if you could encode that as well, or pass it along - although I believe I already have a copy by SubDesu-H, I may be mistaking that with Erobeat.

Note: ^
I will be out of the country and away from all my equipment, including internet access, for almost 2 weeks, in a few days. I'll be uncontactable during this period, but I will reply to any messages you leave me upon my return.

Offline Deafboy91

• I can't hear you!
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 11:52:18 pm »
Trouble with this is always to find "original" files.
If you look at Sukebei, you have for example #1984170, first episode is original.
Could be some of the other raw offerings for episode 2 are better and not upscaled.

Maybe Deafboy91 can suggest something.

AinRena your best friend for SubDESU-H archive stuffs... not sure about seeders tho.

I don't really get what you mean. You have the DVDISO and are waiting on another group to encode it?
Why not encode it yourself, you do a decent enough job with other stuff. It's gotta be better than the crap HHorg put out.

Sorry I don't mean to cause some misunderstanding but I actually ask someone else to pick with their own translation or plagiarism so I can pass out my encode work.

I just passed  the message to SubDESU-H staffs. Awaiting their reply.

Offline Deafboy91

• I can't hear you!
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2016, 08:29:08 pm »
Good news SubDESU-H gave me a green so I need to edit scripts for 480p compatibility so I will do that at this week or next weekend.

Offline Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2016, 08:52:31 pm »
Cool, so I'd just like to see what staff have to say. There any further need to compare with any raws, or do we have a 'greenlight' for SubDesu-H since it'll be the only complete English version (aside from HTake, who may have used SubDesu-H as a source anyway)

Offline macros74

• Staff
  • Swear it! No more School Days!
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2016, 10:23:52 pm »
It seems Deafboy91 will use his own encodes with SubDESU-H scripts?

Anyway, a uniform release would be nice to have.
If possible we'd like to avoid HTake or HHorg.

Offline Deafboy91

• I can't hear you!
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2016, 02:06:38 am »
It seems Deafboy91 will use his own encodes with SubDESU-H scripts?

Anyway, a uniform release would be nice to have.
If possible we'd like to avoid HTake or HHorg.

Yep... after all I'm still part of that group.  :P

Anyhoo, sorry can't get done on last week but I managed to start work on it today and most signs need to be fixed so that beyond on my skills. So I sent it to TSer to fix those signs.

Same goes for Futabu! Mix, just sent it to TSer as well.. and it will need to be QC tho.

Hope it will get done soon.

Cheers,
DB

EDIT: That was fast just got fixed scripts so... upload/offer in few hours.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 10:16:38 pm by Deafboy91 »