Author Topic: Does anyone else like peeing in containers when they don't feel like getting up?  (Read 378 times)

Offline Best Fwiend

I just peed into a used container on the floor. It's really fun to pee in places that are not necessarily the toilet (especially diapers).

Offline Tiffanys

• real female girl ojō-sama
Eww...

Offline Burkingam

• Love, Science & Music
wtf no gross..
Altmed is altfact!

Offline megido-rev.M

• Come now, it's nothing special.
Just to note, leaving urine out for even a few minutes is really unsanitary. And these days with indoor plumbing (aka a nearby toilet on the same floor) there isn't an excuse to not simply make a proper toilet visit.
That's it! I've come up with a new recipe!

Offline Best Fwiend

Just to note, leaving urine out for even a few minutes is really unsanitary. And these days with indoor plumbing (aka a nearby toilet on the same floor) there isn't an excuse to not simply make a proper toilet visit.
No I dump it out immediately.

Offline megido-rev.M

• Come now, it's nothing special.
Then I'll leave it at that.
That's it! I've come up with a new recipe!

Offline Burkingam

• Love, Science & Music
To you also wash the container immediately? And even if you do, what's the point? Why not just use the toilet?
Altmed is altfact!

Offline Best Fwiend

To you also wash the container immediately? And even if you do, what's the point? Why not just use the toilet?
It's more fun to not use the toilet.

Offline Johnny D

• Kinda dumb
I just peed into a used container on the floor. It's really fun to pee in places that are not necessarily the toilet (especially diapers).

:) No, but I usualy pee in the sink when I stay for hours in the bathtub watching stuff on my laptop and I can't go out to of it to the toilet not to splash water on the bathroom carpet! I even bring a bottle of water and food with me in the bathtub when I plan a wet moviespree afternoon! ;D
The movies/animes/documentaries are somethimes so interesting I don't even notice the water gets cold just when it's freezing already, I let hot water in again, too hot... then gets cold again, then again too hot.... after 3-4 hours of such adventure when the skin on my hands is just about to fall off, I get out and... I need to sleep, apparently I'm tired!  |-)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 06:53:14 am by Johnny D »
It's the human urge to light up the dark corners for answers in other people… but at the end of the day, there are no answers there.
Just more lives as sad and singular as your own.

Do not go gentle into that good night, / Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Online Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
I believe this topic might do better in the hentai forum, being fetish-related.

Personally: No, gross. Use the toilet, make yourself get up - you have to anyway to get a container.

Online kitamesume

• Death is pleasure, Living is torment.
i remember peeing in my diaper or my on my bed but no, neither are intentional nor will i ever do it again.

Offline Johnny D

• Kinda dumb
It's one thing that girls can't do! Ha, take that girls! :yes:
I ment my sink thing, apparently the other one girls can! :laugh:
Well, you can also sit your ass in the sink but... it's not ment to withstand too much weight, so be carefull if you do. :happy:
It's the human urge to light up the dark corners for answers in other people… but at the end of the day, there are no answers there.

Do not go gentle into that good night, / Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Online ridon428

• Dial Four-Two-Eight Toll Free!
    • Personal Site
C'mon. It's a human need. Go to the toilet when you can. Laziness isn't an excuse for you to urinate in a container.

Offline Johnny D

• Kinda dumb
Maybe it's not sloth as much as the thrill of doing something naugthy! ;)

Online ridon428

• Dial Four-Two-Eight Toll Free!
    • Personal Site
No problem of doing it once. But, really, don't make it a habit.

Offline Best Fwiend

Maybe it's not sloth as much as the thrill of doing something naugthy! ;)
You nailed it.

Offline gregevan

I'll admit, I drink a lot of beer. Sometimes other people are in the bathroom when I really have to go, so those large dunkin' donuts cups come in handy  :laugh: They are emptied when the facilities are free, and I try not to make a habit of it. When you gotta go, you gotta go  :P

Offline froody1911

• Confucius say man's last will is dead giveaway.
    • froody1911
lolwut

YOU'RE MOM