Author Topic: [Offer] Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst  (Read 271 times)

Offline FHT

• Ecchi is Life
    • FHTgames
[Offer] Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst
« on: December 26, 2016, 03:45:33 am »
Well, this is my first time trying to upload an anime to BakaBT, so I would like to be sure that I can actually make the offer and not get any bad marks in my account.
  • I checked the Blacklist, and it is not present in that list.
  • There is one fansub that has both 1080p & 720p versions using BD raws.
  • Check AniDB for additional information regarding sources, and Harunatsu seems to be the better one.
  • I have a seedbox ready for sharing the files. This is my tracker profile to check my ratio.
  • If it is okay to upload, then I would proceed to request permission from the fansub to actually make the offer.
Please, let me know if I need to do any additional research or steps to make the offer. I like this community, so I thought about giving something in return.

Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Offline Al_Sleeper

Re: [Offer] Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 03:58:03 am »
Harunatsu 720p release should be accepted without too much hassle.
Harunatsu 1080p release will require comparison with 720p version to be accepted.

Online lololitas

• Staff
  • Warning! May appear random at times!
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 04:01:31 am »
You can just go ahead and offer the 720p, seeing as animerg and project-gxs are usually reencodes. The 1080p will have to prove that it's worth it which will require a comparison. If you want you can try your hand at one, or instead wait until one of us gets around to doing it (since it's just a few releases it should be done quickly). The necessary guides are on the wiki and the forums.

As for requesting permission: Normally people don't do that, though it's refreshing to see someone think it's necessary.

Also in the future, if you do research on what you plan to offer like this, you don't need to ask for permission on the forums. In the worst case we'll reject the offer, but it will not reflect negatively on future offers (if I remember correctly my first attempts at offering anime were rejected  ;) ). What's more likely is that we and other users will point you in the correct direction and help you get your description sorted out in the time it takes for us to look through things.

One more thing, in the process of comparing various releases we sometimes end up with stuff we want, but that aren't on the offers list. If you ever find yourself looking for something to offer, check our Free to offer list.

Offline FHT

• Ecchi is Life
    • FHTgames
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 04:09:32 am »
Awesome! Thanks!

I'll go ahead and offer the 720p version first and the 1080p after the comparison research.

And I thought it was normal procedure to ask for permission from fansubs. XD

Thanks for the replies :D

Offline Al_Sleeper

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 08:13:04 am »
In the worst case we'll reject the offer, but it will not reflect negatively on future offers.
Unless you manage to break BakaBT rules REALLY hard (e.g. offer Mein Kampf).
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 08:18:53 am by Al_Sleeper »

Online lololitas

• Staff
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 01:59:55 pm »
I don't know what you are talking about - and before people complain about me being a nazi, I personally believe that by virtually censoring the book in germany has created a kind of mysticism around it in the german right wing scene that should not exist.

Even then, a singular offense doesn't bother us that much. Heck we even deal with uploaders that constantly annoy us.

Offline Al_Sleeper

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 03:46:15 pm »
I mean the original book, not the manga.

Offline cold_hell

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2016, 11:08:54 am »
Shinmai Maou no Testament has quite unique censoring i.e. lewd chibis instead of white ray, so you should probably consider both TV and BD versions. If you don't mind the lower v/a quality tv version is much better :)

Online lololitas

• Staff
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2016, 12:35:44 pm »
We usually look at TV versions anyway  ;)