Author Topic: Declassified report: Putin ordered election interference to help Trump  (Read 635 times)

Offline Burkingam

• Love, Science & Music
Re: Declassified report: Putin ordered election interference to help Trump
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2017, 07:17:38 am »
I like the part where Trump suggested it was Nazi Germany on twitter because (according to him) pissgate is fake. This coming from a politician who had "lock her up" as one of his campaign chants. :laugh:
Altmed is altfact!

Offline Tanis

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2017, 07:25:01 am »
...and he's also been accused of being a peeping tom...to underage girls.

While talking about how, because of his fame, he can grab any women's pussy he wants.

:/

I think one of the worst parts about Trump is that he is the GIANT red herring.

The GOP is getting ready to rape the fuck out of this country like Cosby.

And Trump is their roofie.
:|

Offline halfelite

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2017, 09:13:39 am »
My own, as if I somehow claim ownership over that article like I wrote it myself? I literally googled "4chan july november trump" - it's not exactly uncommon knowledge. Have a go at it yourself: https://www.google.com/search?q=4chan+july+november+trump&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Yes it would be your own source that you linked to. I did not link to it you linked to it. So it would be your article source stated they could not confirm or deny any of the allegations.

With the typos and how its written everything is pointing to fake.

...and he's also been accused of being a peeping tom...to underage girls.

While talking about how, because of his fame, he can grab any women's pussy he wants.

Only people to blame for that is society.  Its nothing new either most around here are to young to remember when Jerry Springer was the mayor of Cincinnati and wrote the checks at the "massage parlor" It made him even more famous. You have the Kardashian's who built an entire life now off of a sex tape and society eats it up. The rumors for decades have always been there is sex trafficking in the movie business and women being grabbed all the time. Yet you never seen anyone say they will not watch movies. We live in such a hypocritical world no one is held to the same standards and turns a blind eye when the standard they want to uphold directly effects their own daily lives. 
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 09:29:41 am by halfelite »

Offline surdumil

• Yeah! I'm lookin' at you!
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2017, 01:43:46 pm »
Only people to blame for that is society.

I feel that this is an unfair statement because it paints the whole world with the same brush.
I think that replacing the word "society" with "past society of wealthy American degenerates" might be a better phrase.
That would include your reference to Jerry Springer and an optional additional reference (my own) to Bill Clinton.

I think this is the crux of the matter.
Trump is a degenerate dinosaur with a Twitter account, a lack of modern mores and empathy, and the American presidency.

He's a mangy old tiny-handed T-Rex who gets his enjoyment stomping little people as he stumbles around, wrecking any worthy construction that catches his attention.

Offline Ixarku

• (V)_|*,,,*|_(V)
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2017, 02:24:16 pm »
Only people to blame for that is society.

I feel that this is an unfair statement because it paints the whole world with the same brush.

I agree.  Placing blame on "society" for Trump's behavior is a deflection.  Charles Manson may have been a product of his upbringing, but that doesn't make him any significantly less responsible for the outcome of his actions.  "Society" is always going to be a bit schizophrenic in nature because it's nothing more than an aggregation of varying individuals and their tastes.  And as long as humans are involved, some people in power are always going to abuse that power.  There are always going to be segments of society that eat up that kind of controversy as a form of lurid entertainment, but that doesn't invalidate the legitimate outrage expressed by the rest of us.
If I ever meet God in person, I'm going to ask Him why he created so many stupid people, and then punch Him in the nose before he answers.