Author Topic: I think we should set up the donate section where you can use credit cards  (Read 235 times)

Offline DarkestPray

• I like cake
    • Hentai Haven
I noticed when I trying to donate all the options looked easy enough to follow.. or so I thought, every option you click is more confusing then the last, the only one that remotely came close to satisfaction was the Neosurf option but I kinda wanna donate without having to go all the way to a gas bar y'know?

I'm just saying being able to use your debit card / credit card on here for donations would deff be an easier way to donate, plus if it does happen I know I'm donating $10 ;D

Offline Maleel

I agree.
I don't like having to jump through multiple hoops with my money online. That always feels unsafe.

Offline Tiffanys

• real female girl ojō-sama
A torrent website isn't exactly on the up-and-up as far as legalities go. Their choices are limited. Places like Paypal will freeze accounts, and so on. That's why a lot of sites are moving to strictly Bitcoin.

Offline DarkestPray

• I like cake
    • Hentai Haven
A torrent website isn't exactly on the up-and-up as far as legalities go. Their choices are limited. Places like Paypal will freeze accounts, and so on. That's why a lot of sites are moving to strictly Bitcoin.

Well not everyone uses bitcoin and even if they started it would take awhile to mine the proper amount to donate even just $5 and by the time you got all that set up after the 19 steps it takes to set up bitcoins anyways you really don't feel like using it on just a torrent site

Offline ridon428

• Dial Four-Two-Eight Toll Free!
    • Personal Site
It doesn't necessarily have to take 19 steps to donate.

Since we're using bitcoins, you should find a bitcoin exchange available in your country. When you find one, create a wallet account from their service and top it up with bitcoins. PM Duki and he'll explain to you how to send your bitcoins.

I was able to donate by creating a wallet account, going to a convenience to buy the bitcoins, and sending the it to Duki.

Offline Tiffanys

• real female girl ojō-sama
I haven't tried them but I hear Circle.com makes using Bitcoins super easy. It seems to require using an iOS or Android app. Supposedly you can directly use a credit/debit card or bank account, and it's instant.

There's some threads...
https://www.reddit.com/r/AgMarketplace/comments/35dvpc/has_anyone_used_circlecom_for_their_bitcoin/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2hs8wa/can_we_make_a_list_of_countries_which_circlecom/

Also, here's BTN's (another tracker's) article on how to use Bitcoin for their site with Coinbase (I imagine the steps would be similar here):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bitcoin was disabled here back in May '16, dunno if it ever got re-enabled. Here's the relevant posts though: https://forums.bakabt.me/index.php?topic=45825.msg5118891#msg5118891