Author Topic: total uploaded stats don't match active torrent upload stats  (Read 118 times)

Offline Gundamgrl

total uploaded stats don't match active torrent upload stats
« on: February 02, 2017, 07:48:39 pm »
Dear All,

I just started using bakabt recently.  I've been trying to keep my ratio up and just noticed today that the different upload stats on my user details page don't match.  At the top of the page, underneath my email address, it says I have uploaded 6.74 gb total.  However, if you add up all my active torrents upload info located at the bottom of my user details page, my uploads add up to about 9 gb, give or take.  That's a pretty big difference (almost 30%).  Is there a reason for these conflicting stats?  Is there some setting I can change to fix the issue?  I noticed the discrepancy early on, but it used to only be a few hundred mbs so I dismissed it.  However, as the difference has grown pretty large relative to my total upload, I thought I'd post in the forum and ask if there's a way to fix it.  Thanks!!!

Offline lololitas

• Staff
  • Warning! May appear random at times!
Re: total uploaded stats don't match active torrent upload stats
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 08:00:38 pm »
Can you compare it to the amount of upload your client reports? We know that the individual torrent stats are inflated for some users, but it usually doesn't affect your account stats.

Offline Gundamgrl

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 08:43:46 pm »
Do you mean what does utorrent say I have currently uploaded? 

On utorrent, my GTO torrent says I have uploaded 5.96 gb and my user detail page says I have uploaded 7.77.  On utorrent, I've uploaded 300 mb of super Kuma-san and my user detail page says I have uploaded 609 mb.  The other active torrents have the same numbers on utorrent and my user detail page.  I can't check my inactive torrents, since I've already moved and burned off those episodes.  But if I add up the upload my client's reported for my active torrents (plus what my user page says I uploaded with my inactive torrents) it's about 6.95 gb.  So it's closer to the 6.74gb upload stat on my user detail page but still not exactly the same.  Maybe it's like you said, for some reason the torrent stat got inflated on my user page (i.e. saying I uploaded 7.77 gb even though my client says I only uploaded 5.96)  If it's a known issue, that's probably what happened.  Thanks!

Offline Al_Sleeper

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 09:25:04 pm »
Yeah, it's a known issue after the site engine update.

Offline lololitas

• Staff
  • Warning! May appear random at times!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 09:33:49 pm »
In other words, there is nothing you can do to fix it, and your overall account stats are displaying the correct amount.

Offline Gundamgrl

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 09:46:36 pm »
Thanks for the quick replies!    ;D ;D ;D