Author Topic: Super Robot Mayhem comic on Kickstarter - Evangelion, Gundam, Mazing meets Alien  (Read 128 times)

Offline mazinger

I'm working on a comic with some friends and wanted to get some feedback from other manga/anime fans

It's called Super Robot Mayhem and has influences from Transformers, Evangelion, Gundam, Akira, Mazinger and Ghost in the Shell

We've just hit our goal of £3000 after a few days and have another 27 days left to go. I'd love to know what you think of the artwork and if you have any ideas of what you'd like to see in it. We wanted to make a comic as original as possible and give a modern take on Super Robots.

You can follow the project here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2071877215/super-robot-mayhem-1?ref=1ae0hk

Offline logos

• INAZUMA KICK!!!
judging solely from the images you posted, I'd call it an Evangelion copy, does not look even remotely original, ofc you got backers who want that, at this stage I wouldnt stray from the path you've already decided on, go with what you promised.
hope it makes it to the final stage and that you guys are happy with it, gl.

Offline Tanis

Did you trace?

Because three of those images feel very 'trace-like'.

O_o

Offline capnmorgan

• I have mastered making grape koolaid.
I'm up for reading anything at the moment.  If it's digital, post a link up and I'll buy issue one.  I could use something besides the current marvel and dc comics atm.

If your superpower requires you to get naked, its not a power its a problem.