Author Topic: Odin - Koshi Hansen Starlight gag dub  (Read 120 times)

Offline rothking

Odin - Koshi Hansen Starlight gag dub
« on: February 27, 2017, 04:40:05 pm »
I've got a problem and I don't know if Baka's the place to turn to.

I happen to be in possession of a gag dub of Odin - Koshi Hansen Starlight
http://odinfandub.tripod.com/

It was made in the 2000s and has since been purged from the internet, possibly leaving me the only person who has/remembers it.

Now, I'd like to share it with the world, I could even set it to a better video copy of Odin, but the question is if anyone would want it or if it's even allowed on Baka. I'd hate for the thing to sit on my hard-drive forever without other people seeing it.

Offline Abystom

Re: Odin - Koshi Hansen Starlight gag dub
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 10:33:18 pm »
Well, you could upload it on nyaa, that's sure. I don't know is fan parody is accepted on BakaBT.

Online Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 11:40:22 pm »
Pack the audio files to a zip or similar and upload it somewhere like mega.co.nz

Go to the torrent on Baka (if one exists) and ask the uploader to include a link in the description.
You'll probably want to check sync first, and be prepared for potential ignoral.

Offline Al_Sleeper

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 01:48:59 am »
Is the gad dub for the short version or for the original uncut version?

Offline Morellet

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 02:09:19 am »
It was made in the 2000s and has since been purged from the internet, possibly leaving me the only person who has/remembers it.
It seems to still be on YouTube, so I wouldn't say that it's "been purged from the internet." BakaBT also doesn't really cater to fandub enthusiasts, so this seems outside its scope. Krudda offered good advice though I think.