Author Topic: <harmony/> [redjuice]  (Read 130 times)

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
<harmony/> [redjuice]
« on: February 28, 2017, 10:48:03 am »

<harmony/>
AniDB | Official

Release: November of 2015
Description: In the future, Utopia has finally been achieved thanks to medical nanotechnology and a powerful ethic of social welfare and mutual consideration. This perfect world isn't that perfect though, and three young girls stand up to totalitarian kindness and super-medicine by attempting suicide via starvation. It doesn't work, but one of the girls - Tuan Kirie - grows up to be a member of the World Health Organization. As a crisis threatens the Harmony of the new world, Tuan rediscovers another member of her suicide pact, and together they must help save the planet... from itself.

This movie is already out. Original character designer is redjuice.

¸¸,.-~*'¨¨¨™¤¦ Otakixus ¦¤™¨¨¨'*~-.,¸¸

Offline Mistgun_Zero

• Idol~chan
Re: <harmony/> [redjuice]
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 11:26:24 am »
A thread more than a year late. Cool. Anyway, it was OK. All the other work in this series as well (they have different names, maybe different design as well. Do not remember.

Homu-Homu is troubled

Offline Tatsujin

• Box Fansubs
    • Otakixus
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 07:12:12 am »
A thread more than a year late. Cool. Anyway, it was OK. All the other work in this series as well (they have different names, maybe different design as well. Do not remember.
Should have made it when I wasn't around much!

¸¸,.-~*'¨¨¨™¤¦ Otakixus ¦¤™¨¨¨'*~-.,¸¸

Offline Bob2004

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 12:10:52 am »
Oh! I saw this in the cinema last year. It was OK. Kept me entertained. Definitely benefited from the big screen.

It was interesting enough. Worth watching if you get a chance, but I wouldn't particularly go out of my way.

Offline megido-rev.M

• Come now, it's nothing special.
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 02:33:41 am »
Should have made it when I wasn't around much!

No excuses, Tatsu!
That's it! I've come up with a new recipe!

Offline Mistgun_Zero

• Idol~chan
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2017, 06:01:41 am »
I kinda want a bit more for redjuice. His design are pretty good, but the anime which use his designs are never in the top category. Most of them are just average. Guilty Crown was probably the best he got.

Homu-Homu is troubled