Author Topic: Ai Shite Knight  (Read 80 times)

Offline Greebley

Ai Shite Knight
« on: March 04, 2017, 07:01:36 am »
I just finished watching the subbed version of this and thought it pretty decent.

It had no torrent that I know of (except the first 6); I stumbled across it and downloaded most of it. 

I know nothing about uploading (but can read https://bakabt.me/upload.php?step=2) but my thought was that others might like to watch it.  It appears to be a good candidate for upload. 

Some initial questions:
1) Want to make sure it is a valid upload and didn't miss something (is it worth spending time on?).
2) First 4 episodes were completely unmarked by a group so I went with [anonymous]  - they also sort first that way.
3) The name of the series and file names are not consistent. Do I leave them as is?
First 4 are like: [Anonymous] Ai Shite Knight Episode 1
Rest are like: [KofukuSub] Aishite Night Episode 5

The actual name is not clear: Anime News and wikipedia has Ai Shite Knight,  myanimelist and anidb has Aishite Knight, and tv tropes uses both ai Shite Night and Aishite Night.

4) For an image can I use 'copy image' on the anidb image?

Offline macros74

• Staff
  • Swear it! No more School Days!
Re: Ai Shite Knight
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 08:31:06 am »
https://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=1836

1) Sure, this can be offered.
2) Could be those are the Nya! releases listed on AniDB. Are they watermarked?
3) You can leave them as is.
4) Initially, yes. Copying the image link that is. But then you have to upload the image to for example BakaSHOTS (easiest) due to hotlinking issues.

Offline Greebley

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 10:30:19 pm »
Is it normal for the torrent program to say 'Malformed Announce'?   I don't know if that will go away once it is decided on or if I need to fix something.

Offline macros74

• Staff
  • Swear it! No more School Days!
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 10:52:16 pm »
Is it normal for the torrent program to say 'Malformed Announce'?   I don't know if that will go away once it is decided on or if I need to fix something.
Your offer needs to be approved by two staffers before it's added to the tracker. Only then can you seed and others download.
Until then you'll get an error message. Also, you need to download the .torrent file from here when logged in, even as an uploader, in order to add your torrent key so stats can be tracked.