Hello all! Answers from Veterans (or even Staff) would be super helpful on this topic, so here goes:
First off, I've been a long-time user of BakaBT, not so much on the forums, but I do have a good idea of where to read for stuff before making a post like this.
- I've been seeding for a while, and for the longest time I've used uTorrent. (Client v2.2.1)
- I recently built a new system, and I want a new client that doesn't hog ALL of my Memory cache or has Ads everywhere.
- As a result, I'm looking into qBittorrent.
- Current Whitelist version is v3.3.7
- Current RELEASE is v3.3.11
- A post about the recent change has been posted HERE
- I know that it will take time for Duki and the other staff to look into things and eventually add a later (or current) version to the Whitelist, and as a result, this is NOT a "Please release this version now" post
My QUESTION is this:
If I download and use v3.3.11, will I be banned for using a client that isn't currently on the Whitelist? If the possibility of that happening is high, will someone kindly point me to a TRUSTED
site to download v3.3.7? I don't want to take any chances with my new computer.
Thank you for any help!