Author Topic: Can't up  (Read 193 times)

Offline silfar

Can't up
« on: March 12, 2017, 10:52:12 am »
Hello all, one day I have lost my computer with my data, my hard drive outer* too, all...(6 mouth...)

but I try one more time to improve my ratio (just for this I don't need my seed) but when I have discovered the torrent "freeleech" it was too late, you can lie :no: ...A begining for averything...

Now I can't leech the torrent "freeleech" nothing leech my actualy seeding torrent or rarely, I can wait 2 year, my computer still alive in two year ? ...(wait 11 mount ? sorry, I't cheate for me)

I have one suggestion for help my terrible situation, can leech one more freeleech per week...I do all alway, all  >:(

(I'm not english, before I can't reach the english language, I have learn with a game in january, thousand, and thousan character writh in google translate... If you find some mistake....)

I'm crasy, you guess what ? bad idea ? too generous ? let me hear.

Offline Al_Sleeper

Re: Can't up
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 11:20:50 am »
All torrents on BakaBT are permanently freeleech in anonymous mode.

Offline silfar

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 12:29:59 pm »
okay... that improve my ratio ?

"Advanced browsing is not available for non-members.'' I see hard to find the best torrent for seed...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 12:37:25 pm by silfar »

Offline Al_Sleeper

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 12:36:37 pm »
You can download torrents in anonymous mode, and then seed them on your account. However, don't overuse it because it is considered as cheating.

Offline silfar

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 12:41:24 pm »
cheat, lol :police: thank :laugh:, but I wonder my suggestion...

Offline Duki3003

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 01:02:04 pm »
If you use the account anonymously to both leech and seed, then it's not considered cheating. If you seed to your account while leeching anonymously as Al suggested, well it _is_ considered a way of cheating more in a sense that you're only lying to yourself to inflate your ratio.

Online Bozobub

• Demon Lord of Clowns
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2017, 08:11:01 pm »
In other words, downloading anonymously and seeding while logged-in is frowned upon, but not actually against the rules.

Offline silfar

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2017, 06:59:48 pm »
okay, thank

all my torrent are dead, my compiuter was crach 2 day ago,  :no: :unsure: lucky it's alright, :unsure:

I don't know how I do this  ???
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 09:05:11 pm by silfar »

Online Bozobub

• Demon Lord of Clowns
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 07:52:44 pm »
If using an electromechanical (standard) hard drive, you should run a full CHKDSK surface scan on your boot/Windows drive immediately, followed by "SFC /SCANNOW".

How to (for Windows):
Open a "Command" window (depending on your windows version, open the search box or Start>"Run..." and type "cmd" (sans quotes)
In the new black window, type:
Code: [Select]
chkdsk c: /r /v
("Replace "c:" with w/e your boot drive is, if you've changed it, although that's rare.)

Your system will notify you that it will perform the system check at next reboot (cuz the boot drive is, of course, in use).  Reboot, let it do its thing (will take a LONG time; the "/r" switch specifies a full HD surface scan :o ) and watch for cleanup/error messages (the "/v" switch means "verbose").

Once that tedious mess is done, run a Windows System File Checker scan.  From a "Command" window (see above), type "sfc /scannow" (note: possibly not the best idea for pirated Windows; YMMV :P).  This will make sure your Windows isn't damaged, itself.

It's generally a good idea to use CHKDSK to scan any electromechanical drive(s) after any full crash, although you won't need to use the "/r" switch (use "/f" instead, so "chkdsk {drive letter(s) separated by spaces} /f /v")
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 07:56:59 pm by Bozobub »

Online Krudda

• 私は 日本語 が 上手 じゃ ありません
    • My Anime List
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2017, 03:40:28 am »
If you use the account anonymously to both leech and seed, then it's not considered cheating. If you seed to your account while leeching anonymously as Al suggested, well it _is_ considered a way of cheating more in a sense that you're only lying to yourself to inflate your ratio.
Its not just "lying to yourself", but also conviniently side-stepping the warning system.

Offline Duki3003

• Admin
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2017, 09:40:38 am »
You can side step it by never using any stat tracking, if you're only going to track upload there is no point to it.